Sleestak Bank Question

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
jpaskoff

Sleestak Bank Question

Postby jpaskoff » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:27 pm

Hi everyone, looking for some info, hoping some old school funatics can help me on this one. One of my favorite pieces in my collection is the GITD Sleestak Bank, however, it has no sticker on it, nor have any of the other ones I've seen. How was this variant distributed? Was it a chase variant, an exclusive, what's the deal? Thanks.
My name is Jared!

I'm looking for the color protos for First Appearance Nightwing, TAS Robin, Robin as Batman, and Carrie Kelley

misterjstewart

Re: Sleestak Bank Question

Postby misterjstewart » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:39 pm

According to the Funko spreadsheet (http://www.funkospreadsheet.com/banks.html) , the GITD were regular releases. I am by no means and expert, though. Hope this helps.
--------------8< SNIP >8------------------
Her: "How many of those things are you gonna buy?"
Me: "All of them."

Call me James.
IG: @misterjstewart (toys and life)
Los Spastikos Fantastikos

kevinbuddha
Hall of Fame Class of 2007
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Re: Sleestak Bank Question

Postby kevinbuddha » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:55 am

It was not a Exclusive, just a regular release.

The pink, purple and blue banks were all given out at Fundays

Gold & Silver were a limited editions

the metallic Smoke, metallic red, metallic green were all 24's and given out as contest prizes by Funko, the board and I believe Gemini sold a few too. They were pretty hard to come by.

There is also a gold bank with a Santa hat on it and there were very few released, but that number has been debated by many people. However you will rarely ever see one on Ebay........and a few of them are signed by Sid & Marty Krofft.

Sorry, but I may have a few numbers incorrect, but mine are all displayed out of the box and the boxes are packed away.
Minnesota.....where the Sleestaks & Pakuni run free!

Funko's Official Historian

Return to “Vinyl”