Horror minis series 2.

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Copper500

Re: Horror minis series 2.

Postby Copper500 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:22 am

No stores around me have got these in stock yet so I risked ordering three boxes online. The two I really wanted were Shaun and Ed but I knew the chances of me getting both of them were pretty small, so I was very happy when I opened them in the order of Ed, Nosferatu then Shaun. \:D/

smee

Postby smee » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:34 am

In the past week I've spotted cases at a Toys R Us and a local comic book store, so it looks like other stores (besides GameStop and Hot Topic) are beginning to get them.

buf12sbr

Postby buf12sbr » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:33 pm

EE pulled the money for my case today so they should be shipping out in the next day or two
Doug
Team Bacon
2016 FunKlub Member - #301
Main Lines HB-HP-SW-Godzilla-Cornetto-Freddy-Deathstroke
ISO: Arrow-Deathstoke Pin set,

hughie1987

Postby hughie1987 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:07 pm

I still need pinhead and the hitchcocks
My names Russell and I made my sig :)

jester00

Postby jester00 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:54 pm

hughie1987 wrote:I still need pinhead and the hitchcocks

I had to order my 1:72's off eBay. I didn't want to take the chance of missing out on them. I don't have a lot of options for minis where I live :(
I LOVE MAXFOZZY

Thomas aka Jester

stacyinil

Postby stacyinil » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:48 pm

My case from Big Bad Toy Store arrived today along with the Sci Fi case and I'll say that I like this series of Horror figures more than Sci-Fi this time.

My favorite for today, David from The Lost Boys. I love the added Chinese takeout box and chopsticks.

ImageDavid from The Lost Boys by stacyinil, on Flickr

Stacy in IL

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:33 pm

I stopped by Gamestop today to pick up "Rise of the Tomb Raider", and my nephew a XBox One controller for Christmas and I snagged a Horror series two and Sci-Fi series two minis. I pulled a Locutus of Borg, Battlestar Galactica Pilot and the Black & White Alfred Hitchcock(1:72).
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

misterjstewart

Postby misterjstewart » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:47 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:Congratz smee and muffinhunter! And thanks for the breakdown smee, I'm glad you along with many others on this forum are so helpful! Real sense of community around here! I agree, I was kind of shocked at first Pinhead was the rarest one. I was thinking for sure Hitchcock would be that (even though B/W one was).

I wanted to do a follow-up to the collage I posted before, now with all the monsters mashed together in order of their appearance! There are funny gaps between some of them. I put Hitchcock as 1899 since that's when he was born. I guess I could have put his first movie, but whatever. Enjoy! :)

This is really cool! =D>
--------------8< SNIP >8------------------
Her: "How many of those things are you gonna buy?"
Me: "All of them."

Call me James.
IG: @misterjstewart (toys and life)
Los Spastikos Fantastikos

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:14 am

misterjstewart wrote:This is really cool! =D>

Thanks man, I'm glad you like it! :)

I wanted to share this with you specifically, and others, my first attempt at a custom Mystery Mini. I just did this tonight so it's not as well made as I wanted it to be. Also this was the first time sculpting in a very long time. It definitely needs to be revised, but I think I did an okay job trying to mimic the art style of Reis O’Brien. :)

Some design notes:
+ The legs are hefty, but I intended for them to be thin like fingers from the mystery minis (box shaped).
+ I tried to stylize the eyes of the alien popping out at the top as well, which why they are so big.
+ The hair isn't as defined, nor the eyes or mouth. That's something I want to fix if I revise this design.
+ I have the bottom of the head and 6 legs sitting flat on the ground, but I think having one or two legs in posed in the air would work too.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

zoomfactor32

Postby zoomfactor32 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:07 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:
misterjstewart wrote:This is really cool! =D>

Thanks man, I'm glad you like it! :)

I wanted to share this with you specifically, and others, my first attempt at a custom Mystery Mini. I just did this tonight so it's not as well made as I wanted it to be. Also this was the first time sculpting in a very long time. It definitely needs to be revised, but I think I did an okay job trying to mimic the art style of Reis O’Brien. :)

Some design notes:
+ The legs are hefty, but I intended for them to be thin like fingers from the mystery minis (box shaped).
+ I tried to stylize the eyes of the alien popping out at the top as well, which why they are so big.
+ The hair isn't as defined, nor the eyes or mouth. That's something I want to fix if I revise this design.
+ I have the bottom of the head and 6 legs sitting flat on the ground, but I think having one or two legs in posed in the air would work too.

Wow! It looks awesome so far! What a great idea! Please keep us updated on any more progress you make on it.

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:44 pm

I haven't been able to find any of these since the first case I found. Today I went to the mall GS and found a full case. I wasn't sure of any of the layouts other than I knew the top layer had the good stuff. So, I grabbed two random ones and went on my way. Risky, but I'm sick and didn't have the patience to wager any guesses lol Looks like random selecting worked out just right! I got the one I wanted the most, and a double of a werewolf...

Pretty happy to hit the B&W Alfred! I know I'll probably not have the right kind of luck to get a pinhead so I'll take hitting the Alfred!
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

lobsterfish

Postby lobsterfish » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:59 am

[quote="ShyGuyPal"[/quote]

This needs a diet.
Wants: Mystery Mini Horror S1: Michael Myers, S2: Werewolf, Crow
Have/Trade: Mystery Mini Horror S2: Hitchcock, Ed, Shawn, Nostaferu, Fly

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:20 pm

bizzydesigner wrote:I haven't been able to find any of these since the first case I found. Today I went to the mall GS and found a full case. I wasn't sure of any of the layouts other than I knew the top layer had the good stuff. So, I grabbed two random ones and went on my way. Risky, but I'm sick and didn't have the patience to wager any guesses lol Looks like random selecting worked out just right! I got the one I wanted the most, and a double of a werewolf...

Pretty happy to hit the B&W Alfred! I know I'll probably not have the right kind of luck to get a pinhead so I'll take hitting the Alfred!

Oh man, nice pull! I keep telling myself to stop with this line, but I kind of want B/W Hitchcock; he looks so good!

And thanks zoomfactor32! I'll keep you guys updated. And yeah lobsterfish haha I need to skinny down those legs! :)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

smee

Postby smee » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:22 am

Collection complete (series 1 and 2)! Thanks to all of you who shared your case layouts, it took some time but I was finally able to complete series 2 a few days ago.

PB150638.JPG

PB150640.JPG

IMG_5928.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jester00

Postby jester00 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:31 am

Stupid Crow still eludes me. He is the last one I'm needing.
I LOVE MAXFOZZY

Thomas aka Jester

Plissken

Postby Plissken » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:18 am

smee wrote:
TOP ROW
BACK
Hitchcock.....Ed
Shaun.....Nosferatu
G.I.T.D. Cthulhu.....The Fly
FRONT

BOTTOM ROW
BACK
Creature.....Edward Scissorhands
Stripe.....Beetlejuice
Frankenstein.....David
FRONT

This layout seems to be assortment "C". I got my ordered display today and it was delivered in the mailer box.

Is there any hint in which assortment Pinhead is located?

Boinky

Postby Boinky » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:09 pm

I've got 2 cases finally set to arrive any day now - will toss up my case breakdown on those visually as I am want to do. And I ordered some from HT as well to try for the exclusives that will also arrive by Thanksgiving at least I think

Boinky

Postby Boinky » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:05 pm

Woo! got my cases & first box opened: Pinhead!!

Boinky

Postby Boinky » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:39 pm

Boinky wrote:Woo! got my cases & first box opened: Pinhead!!

My breakdown

jester00

Postby jester00 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:02 pm

I bought Crow from Squird yesterday. That finishes my set except for the HT exclusives
I LOVE MAXFOZZY

Thomas aka Jester

Boinky

Postby Boinky » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:41 pm

mattyp33 wrote:Just found a fresh non-HT box at my local hobby shop. Bought the first 2 boxes on the top/front. Left box was The Crow, right was The Fly. Has that assortment been seen yet?

Well my Asst B case had Crow & Cthulu in those spots

wickerjay

Postby wickerjay » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:01 pm

mattyp33 wrote:Just found a fresh non-HT box at my local hobby shop. Bought the first 2 boxes on the top/front. Left box was The Crow, right was The Fly. Has that assortment been seen yet?

Unless someone moved it, the only other rare in that case is Cthulhu who is in top right middle spot.

Oblong

Postby Oblong » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:45 pm

I got my case in last week from EE and haven't had a chance to open it yet. I got assortment "F". Does anyone know what rares I will find or where I can go to find that info?

I already have all the rares (except Hot Topic Ed) and got this case for the commons and will use the rares for trades.

Thanks!
Last edited by Oblong on Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mystery Mini Addict

jester00

Postby jester00 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:52 pm

Thanks to Squird, I got my Crow finally. Horror series 2 is now complete :)
I LOVE MAXFOZZY

Thomas aka Jester

YoungDeisel32

Postby YoungDeisel32 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:03 am

I stopped into Hot Topic the other day looking for a Zombie Ed. Picked up a box that I hyped myself on because it was a little heavy, but still movable inside of the box. Unfortunately, no Zombie Ed. I did get Werewolf which is a duplicate, so if anyone is looking for the Werewolf shoot me a PM.
Mystery Mini Trade:

Have: Castiel. Repunzel, ht Black Widow, Sadness (laying), Werewolf, Doc Brown, Starbuck, Cylon Centurion x2.

Want: Gym Teacher Dean, Leviathon, HT Simba (adult), Captain Hook, Joy (wagon), Kane Facehugger, Leeloo (Multipass), Zombie Ed.

Boinky

Postby Boinky » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:22 pm

Got desperate & ordered some Hot Topic minis - luckily, even though I got a bunch of dupes (including 3 more Hitchcocks) I did get movie Gremlin & HT exclusive Crow!!

benfoster225

Postby benfoster225 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:09 am

Picked up a single on a whim today at GS while getting my mystery boxes, and actually got one of the ones I wanted, hitchcock

hawkswin2008

Postby hawkswin2008 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:13 am

Boinky wrote:Got desperate & ordered some Hot Topic minis - luckily, even though I got a bunch of dupes (including 3 more Hitchcocks) I did get movie Gremlin & HT exclusive Crow!!

Ordered 12 from hot topic to only get HT gremlin, crow, and a ton of dupes. Gave in over the weekend during 25% sale and BOGO half off, and ordered 12 more. Hopefully can get one of the two HT i need or at least some that are worth money on eBay. This set is particularly elusive thus far. ](*,)
John :freddy3:

Mystery Mini Collection - 411 total

Full Sets - Walking Dead Series 1-4 , Fallout & Fallout 4, Blizzard HOTS, Arkham Games, Disney Frozen, Game of Thrones Series 1-3, Game of Thrones In Memoriam, Horror Classics Series 1-3, Sci-Fi Series 1-2, Best of Bethesda, League of Legends, Gears of War, World of Warcraft (Why though?)
In Progress - Lord of the Rings

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Still looking for pinhead. Anyone need a b&w Hitchcock or 3d gremlin?
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

Daemon373

Postby Daemon373 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Hi all,
Just wanted to stop back in and wish everybody a Happy Holidays!
Here's hoping you all got some good mini's in your stockings this year. ^_^

Also, if anybody hasn't seen Krampus yet, I highly recommend it.
Definitely hoping we see him in Series 3. He needs to sit on the horror shelf in a spot of honor beside Sam.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:06 am

Daemon373 wrote:Hi all,
Just wanted to stop back in and wish everybody a Happy Holidays!
Here's hoping you all got some good mini's in your stockings this year. ^_^

Definitely hoping we see him in Series 3. He needs to sit on the horror shelf in a spot of honor beside Sam.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas as well! :)
Ah, I've been meaning to watch that! It looks great! And I totally agree, from what little I've seen and the great reviews it's getting. With so many mystery mini series planned this year, do you all think they'll wait till Oct. 2017 for Series 3? I hope for Oct. 2016 though, and more so hope for a Series 3!

I got NES Jason not too long ago for a great price from Series 1. Those Series 1 variants are so expensive and hard to get these days, yikes!

commodorefunko

Postby commodorefunko » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:08 pm

Does anyone have any idea where the HT crow may be? Thanks.
Jonas is the name, Pops are my game

Current POP Count: 299! I want to get something special for 300!+ 9 Mini/Pocket Pops
Current Dorbz/Pint Sized Heroes Count: 20ish
Current Mystery Mini/Idolz/Hikari/Mini Hikari Count: 20

ISO: Any color/white Masters of The Universe, X-Files, Twin Peaks, LOST, Stranger Things, Mr T, and Star Wars protos!!

Mori_LeStrange

Postby Mori_LeStrange » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:55 pm

Daemon373 wrote:

I saw it the other day. Krampus would make a great addition to Series 3.

I found a case at Target today. I got both Chthulus! And an extra werewolf to give to my dad. I'm still looking for b&w Hitchcock. I think I've got three normal ones so far.

Jsp111183

Postby Jsp111183 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:06 am

I loved this series. Missed first because halloween aside im not a fan of slashers, i prefer offbeat horrors..

So happy to have classic monsters like cthulhu, nosferatu , sea monsters and frankenstein and a werewolf
Have a few pops to trade for gamestop call of duty pops. Including got pops, walking dead, horror and tv. Pm if interested

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:23 pm

My wife is collecting series 2 and so far so good. I am only getting a few of them for her here and there, but hope to get a few more for her birthday in January. She'd love it if she got The Crow, Pinhead and Edward Scissorhands to go along with her b&W Hitchcock, Werewolf and Frankenstein.

Sadly we missed out on series 1 and just as she started to collect it they vanished from stores. All she ever got was Pennywise and his head has since broken off thanks to a little kid. She only wanted a few from that series and they are WAY too expensive on Amazon now. Blah. Love them all though, hope there is a series 3 next year!! :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 750ish
Dorbz: 35
Mystery Minis: 33
Sodas: 7
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

jemini

Postby jemini » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:50 pm

Holy crap promised myself I wouldn't start this series but found myself in a Hot Topic and grabbed three. Got Zombie Ed (!), Beetlejuice and the wolf. :) Dang now I really want movie gremlin and still looking for Cthulu...

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:08 am

Congrats on Zombie Ed, I know a lot of us here are still looking for him.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

MindlessMystery

Postby MindlessMystery » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:38 am

I'm down to a few too many still missing, zombie Ed, black white Hitchcock, Pinhead (don't think I'll ever find this randomly, and eBay is at $45-50) and the werewolf

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:27 pm

Between lucky pulls, a reasonably priced lot with Pinhead, and a Game Stop that sold me a loose GITD Cthulhu, I'm now down to hunting HT Ed & Crow, B&W Hitchcock, Crow, Cthulhu, Ed, Stripe, and Edward Scissorhands. Shouldn't be too hard to get the non-chase ones, I hope.
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

GameOfWhooves

Postby GameOfWhooves » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:00 pm

Finally picked some of these up. I ended up with Shaun, Ed(the 2 I wanted the most), Hitchcock, the Fly, and GITD Cthulhu. Cthulhu's wings were broken off though, but fixed them with some superglue.
I'm Bryan.
ISO of Aloy Proto from Horizon Zero Dawn.

Return to “Blind Bags”