Idolz Packaging Issues?

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
bensashi

Idolz Packaging Issues?

Postby bensashi » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:54 pm

I recently ordered a Peter Venkman Vinyl Idolz figure from a third-party on Amazon and when it arrived it was loose in the box and there was clearly paint that had transferred from the figure to the box. I was pretty disappointed but since it was fulfilled by Amazon I just went ahead and initiated a return there.

I ordered a second one from a different seller on Amazon and when it arrived I noticed the same problem - this one was was in even worse shape than the first.

Has anyone else had the same issue? I may be overreacting but after striking out 2 times I'm concerned this is an issue with Funko on the packaging end. Are any big retailers stocking these other than Barnes and Noble? I'd like to just pick one up in person now but there are none in stock at any B&N in my area.

TulaBug

Re: Idolz Packaging Issues?

Postby TulaBug » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:08 pm

Hmmm, I have not picked any up yet. I hope this is not the norm.
Stacey

SPIRIT AWARD 2013

misterjstewart

Postby misterjstewart » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:10 pm

I just got the Lloyd Dobbler one and it was secure in the box and no signs of paint transfer anywhere. I am expecting the Shaun of the Dead ones soon so I'll report back when they come.

That said, all the ones I've seen in person at Gamestop I didn't notice any paint transfer on those either.
--------------8< SNIP >8------------------
Her: "How many of those things are you gonna buy?"
Me: "All of them."

Call me James.
IG: @misterjstewart (toys and life)
Los Spastikos Fantastikos

bensashi

Postby bensashi » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:57 pm

misterjstewart wrote:I just got the Lloyd Dobbler one and it was secure in the box and no signs of paint transfer anywhere. I am expecting the Shaun of the Dead ones soon so I'll report back when they come.

That said, all the ones I've seen in person at Gamestop I didn't notice any paint transfer on those either.

That's good to hear. I took a chance on all 3 Ghostbusters from Hot Topic's website since the latest sale brought them down to about $13 each. Too good to pass up. Will probably post an update when I get my order.

Return to “Vinyl”