Ad Icons Blox Box Art

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
clashcityrocker33
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month

Ad Icons Blox Box Art

Postby clashcityrocker33 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:29 am

Since I'm still debating the shipping costs of the Ad Icons Blox Set and don't yet own those pieces yet, I was hoping someone could help a fellow funatic out. I need pictures of the Frankenberry Blox Box Art from the front and back.

My daughter's soccer team has chosen Frankenberries as their name and want the Funko artwork for their banner, but I can't find it online and need help. If anyone out there has those boxes and would be willing to send me some pics I would appreciate it very much. If you can help please PM me and I will give you my email address to send them.

Thanks for any and all help.
Image Image

I say Beau...You say Bean #10386

"That's the difference between you and me: I don't go back to the carpet store."

kroffty
Hall of Fame Class of 2013
Hall of Fame Class of 2013

Re: Ad Icons Blox Box Art

Postby kroffty » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 am

All sides at once- here is my uncut box printer's sheet

clashcityrocker33

Re: Ad Icons Blox Box Art

Postby clashcityrocker33 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:12 pm

Perfect. That's exactly what I needed. Thank you very much for taking the time to post the pic. Very much appreciated from both my little girl and me.
Image Image

I say Beau...You say Bean #10386

"That's the difference between you and me: I don't go back to the carpet store."

Return to “Vinyl”