Halo Mystery Minis

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
hawkswin2008

Halo Mystery Minis

Postby hawkswin2008 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:12 am

Good Evening all,

I was wondering if anyone else would want to see Halo mystery minis. I was thinking maybe 15 total....5 spartans w/ varying guns (or more if variants of master chief are desirable), 5 covenant, and a couple Prometheans. More or less on the enemy figures as you need 1-2 for cortana and maybe a guardian. Anyway just wanted to know your thoughts as this set would be magnificent as the game has quite a history now! Game stop exclusives would be very cool as well........Arbiter w/ orange sword, master chief with cracked helm, ODST armor variant , etc etc. I know people have pitched other potential series here but was just wondering.......Yay or nay?
John :freddy3:

Mystery Mini Collection - 411 total

Full Sets - Walking Dead Series 1-4 , Fallout & Fallout 4, Blizzard HOTS, Arkham Games, Disney Frozen, Game of Thrones Series 1-3, Game of Thrones In Memoriam, Horror Classics Series 1-3, Sci-Fi Series 1-2, Best of Bethesda, League of Legends, Gears of War, World of Warcraft (Why though?)
In Progress - Lord of the Rings

Funko_Bandido

Re: Halo Mystery Minis

Postby Funko_Bandido » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:50 am

I would love to see Halo Mystery Minis! I have 2 master chief pops and a red spartan so the mystery minis would look great with my collection. Hopefully this come true one day
I'm Bandido or George !
Instagram: BandidoToys

Mystery Mini Checklist https://goo.gl/IzBVJx
Funko Member # : 11130
Mystery Mini Count: Over 400
Pop Count : Around 150

Image ImageImage

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:58 am

Covenant: Grunts, Jackals, Engineers, Brutes, Elites, Floating old dudes (total mind fart right now!)

UNSC: Marines, ODST Troopers, Spartans; Dr. Halsey and all the different military personnel over the years.

Flood: spores, converted Marines, converted Elites, boom pods, and Stalkers

That gives you a ton of different sculpts right there. Add in variants and you easily have enough to make at least two series'!
I personally would love to see the H3:ODST team (Buck, Rookie, etc...) represented.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

unoudid
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby unoudid » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:30 am

I'd definitely love to see some more Halo figures. Pretty sure the ball is in Funko's court though. After talking with some of the reps for 343i at SDCC last year they made it clear they were more then willing to go back down the stylized halo figure path.

Just imagine a set of mystery minis, a Master Chief Hikari, a new set of Wobblers and Pops, or even some ultra cute Spartan, Covenant or Promethean Dorbz.
-Ross

Looking for Destiny & Pixar Protos

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:43 am

If we do end up getting new Halo stuff, I hope Funko starts with the classics (1-3).
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

hawkswin2008

Postby hawkswin2008 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:18 pm

[-o< I agree and hope they have at least 2-3 sets if they decide to make them. We can only hope [-o<
John :freddy3:

Mystery Mini Collection - 411 total

Full Sets - Walking Dead Series 1-4 , Fallout & Fallout 4, Blizzard HOTS, Arkham Games, Disney Frozen, Game of Thrones Series 1-3, Game of Thrones In Memoriam, Horror Classics Series 1-3, Sci-Fi Series 1-2, Best of Bethesda, League of Legends, Gears of War, World of Warcraft (Why though?)
In Progress - Lord of the Rings

Hellspartan95

Postby Hellspartan95 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:11 pm

hawkswin2008 wrote:[-o< I agree and hope they have at least 2-3 sets if they decide to make them. We can only hope [-o<

I would be very happy if Funko started making Halo products again. They really should with all the different characters and variants that could be made into Pops, Wacky Wobblers, Mystery Minis, etc. The only bad thing is my wallet would be hurting a lot more than usual lol

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:35 pm

Halo Mystery Minis would be awesome. And more Halo POP!s too.
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

Subject 89P13

Postby Subject 89P13 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:33 pm

I would definitely prefer more pops, but any new halo would be great!
I collect: MARVEL, STAR WARS... and anything else that's EPIC

Return to “Vinyl”