Don't know much about vinyls, have a question....

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
Fawny

Don't know much about vinyls, have a question....

Postby Fawny » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:46 pm

I'm just a Pop collector but I love those cute Freddy vinyls with the crown. Are these sold anywhere or are they special editions for cons and Fundays? I would really love to have one. [-o<
Image Image
Courtesies: SPN Sig: ChinoX Team Badges: valorandvellum Team Tardis: hailmary25

mithril_von_fuzz

Re: Don't know much about vinyls, have a question....

Postby mithril_von_fuzz » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:15 am

Which Freddys are you looking for? I have a lot of Freddy pops and some retro Freddys as well. Because they originally come from Fundays (before I was collecting) I get most of mine from friends who are selling either privately or on various FB groups, eBay, or from this board! Depending on which one(s) you want there are many ways to find one! Good luck :)
I'm Rani (pronounced Ron-nie). It's Indian yo

ISO Holy Grail Friends Wave 2 Protos!

Also LF

Freddy Buzz Proto
Conan Protos
Simpsons Wave 2 Protos

Fawny

Postby Fawny » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:02 pm

I guess I'm looking for the retro Freddys, not looking for the Pops Freddys. And it doesn't matter what he's wearing, I would take any.
Image Image
Courtesies: SPN Sig: ChinoX Team Badges: valorandvellum Team Tardis: hailmary25

clashcityrocker33
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month

Postby clashcityrocker33 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:36 pm

I'm sure someone with more experience can give a better answer but I will do my best here. I believe the majority of Retro Freddys you're referring to are given out at Fundays (i.e., Freddy Boo Berry, Freddy Say Relax, Freddy Iron Man, Freddy SoCal). However, Gemini Collectibles had their own Freddy that was on their website forever at a decent price. There is also a Toy Fair version from 2014 I think. I'm sure there are more I am missing.

I think Rani summed it up best as to go about getting one. I've seen numerous sales for Retro Freddys here and on eBay. I'm sure some pop up on Facebook groups as well. Hope that helps.
Image Image

I say Beau...You say Bean #10386

"That's the difference between you and me: I don't go back to the carpet store."

Return to “Vinyl”