Wonder Woman vinyl vixen

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
wraithkelso

Wonder Woman vinyl vixen

Postby wraithkelso » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:42 pm

so I'm just curious, has anyone actually ever seen the Wonder Woman vinyl vixen figure in the wild? I ask because I've never seen her at any stores and she is the only current (?) one that I would buy in a heartbeat if I could find her. I'm looking for retail price not ebay or amazon prices.
My Pop collection:
Disney: 297
Marvel: 53
Star Wars: 49
Harry Potter: 44
DC: 25
Animation: 11
Once Upon a Time: 9
Misc.: 28
Mystery Minis: 25
Rock-Candy: 12
Funko Games: 7
Dorbz: 5
Plush: 5
Hikari: 5
Vixens: 3
Soda: Roger Rabbit
Wobblers: Darth Vader

dedboy

Re: Wonder Woman vinyl vixen

Postby dedboy » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:49 pm

wraithkelso wrote:so I'm just curious, has anyone actually ever seen the Wonder Woman vinyl vixen figure in the wild? I ask because I've never seen her at any stores and she is the only current (?) one that I would buy in a heartbeat if I could find her. I'm looking for retail price not ebay or amazon prices.

Try Barnes and Noble! :)
Hi there! I'm Jared! Team Bacon 4 Life!!!

wraithkelso

Postby wraithkelso » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:50 pm

^I was just there and they said they had never seen it before
My Pop collection:
Disney: 297
Marvel: 53
Star Wars: 49
Harry Potter: 44
DC: 25
Animation: 11
Once Upon a Time: 9
Misc.: 28
Mystery Minis: 25
Rock-Candy: 12
Funko Games: 7
Dorbz: 5
Plush: 5
Hikari: 5
Vixens: 3
Soda: Roger Rabbit
Wobblers: Darth Vader

JUFunko

Postby JUFunko » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:50 pm

Can't wait to add this to my Wonder Woman collection!
I'm Justin! Funklub #11840

Grails: Pink Ranger and White Phoenix

Newest POP!: Ashoka Tano (Hot Topic)

dedboy

Postby dedboy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:12 am

wraithkelso wrote:^I was just there and they said they had never seen it before

Barnes and Noble had a metallic exclusive version of this in July of last year, as well as having the regular version as a pre-release exclusive. My local Barnes and Noble still has at least one of the regular ones.
Hi there! I'm Jared! Team Bacon 4 Life!!!

Barryyyyy

Postby Barryyyyy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

wraithkelso wrote:so I'm just curious, has anyone actually ever seen the Wonder Woman vinyl vixen figure in the wild? I ask because I've never seen her at any stores and she is the only current (?) one that I would buy in a heartbeat if I could find her. I'm looking for retail price not ebay or amazon prices.

Pretty sure my B&N still has her. Theirs is the "metallic" exclusive, though I don't see anything metallic about her. I'll double-check tomorrow.
Hi! I'm Barry

Instagram: barryyyyy_mac

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:15 am

I've seen one in the mall at a "Go: Calendars and games" store. They had just about every Vixen released on sale for $15.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Barryyyyy

Postby Barryyyyy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:08 am

RogueSolo wrote:I've seen one in the mall at a "Go: Calendars and games" store. They had just about every Vixen released on sale for $15.

I don't understand the huge variance in prices on these things. Game Stop has them for $15, the same exact ones are at 2nd & Charles for $30 and then this one, although it is a B&N exclusive that's SUPPOSED to be metallic is $45.
Hi! I'm Barry

Instagram: barryyyyy_mac

wenhol8710

Postby wenhol8710 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:16 am

There for awhile I saw her almost every time I was in Barnes and Noble, but I wasn't interested in her so I haven't paid attention to whether or not she's stayed in stock. She is available on their website though.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/toys-games-vinyl-vixens-classic-dc-wonder-woman/28515249?ean=0849803044756
wenhol8710 on Instagram

wenhol8710

Postby wenhol8710 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:18 am

Barryyyyy wrote:
RogueSolo wrote:I've seen one in the mall at a "Go: Calendars and games" store. They had just about every Vixen released on sale for $15.

I don't understand the huge variance in prices on these things. Game Stop has them for $15, the same exact ones are at 2nd & Charles for $30 and then this one, although it is a B&N exclusive that's SUPPOSED to be metallic is $45.

Gamestop has had a ton of stuff on clearance lately, I'm sure the Vinyl Vixens are probably part of that. They've had Vinyl Idolz for $13 and Fabrikations as low as $5.

I've never seen them priced any higher than $30 though when they weren't on sale, even in Barnes and Noble.
wenhol8710 on Instagram

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:23 pm

The metallic Wonder Woman is the only vinyl vixen I own...I stared at that figure image on B&N's website so long that I thought it had to join my collection lol. Figured the metallic variant wouldn't of lasted long...guess Funko made a bunch lol
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Stoatmaster

Postby Stoatmaster » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:16 am

Barnes and Nobles I went to had both versions in stock for awhile. I picked up the metallic one when the store near me put them on $15 clearance after not selling (yeah, the difference between metallic and regular is...subtle). I'm not surprised they didn't sell, as they kept them behind the counter, and it took me forever to find them even when I was specifically looking.

treswright

Postby treswright » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:37 am

I got mine at B&N as well, got it the day they were released and that is the ONLY time I've seen the metallic variant in the wild. They had the regular one for a couple of months after, but I haven't seen that one since last year either.

Barryyyyy wrote:Pretty sure my B&N still has her. Theirs is the "metallic" exclusive, though I don't see anything metallic about her. I'll double-check tomorrow.

When I went in to buy the one I have, I was standing with another guy and we were puzzling over the sticker difference. They had the WW's together, but there were two different stickers- both had "Barnes & Noble" on them but one said "pre-release" and the other said "exclusive". It took us a while to finally figure out the pre-release was just the regular version of WW and the "exclusive" was the metallic. Even holding them side-by-side we could barely see the difference. The easiest way to tell is the gold bits on the metallic version are more shiny, but yeah, the difference is very subtle.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

arakha

Postby arakha » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:04 pm

Does anyone have a photo of the WW regular versus the metallic version? The promotional images I've seen on websites I can't tell the difference. I think the metallic release has been cancelled for Australia (?) so I'm not sure if I should just order the regular one or try and find the metallic on eBay.

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:12 pm

I haven't. But I did see something I thought was a Funko product but wasn't.
29/Male/CHINESE

I love Pokemon, Gothic women, and Funko products. <3

I collect amazing fan signs like this!

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:16 pm

:freddy2: Kent Chua

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:06 pm

arakha wrote:Does anyone have a photo of the WW regular versus the metallic version? The promotional images I've seen on websites I can't tell the difference. I think the metallic release has been cancelled for Australia (?) so I'm not sure if I should just order the regular one or try and find the metallic on eBay.

It's not extremely metallic compared to the non, if you can get the regular for half the price I would just go with that.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

arakha

Postby arakha » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:31 am

Valde wrote:
arakha wrote:Does anyone have a photo of the WW regular versus the metallic version? The promotional images I've seen on websites I can't tell the difference. I think the metallic release has been cancelled for Australia (?) so I'm not sure if I should just order the regular one or try and find the metallic on eBay.

It's not extremely metallic compared to the non, if you can get the regular for half the price I would just go with that.

Thank you. I'll see what price I can get her for :)

Return to “Vinyl”