Super Shogun Boba Fett – Kenner Version Sticker Size?!

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
Scoundrel

Super Shogun Boba Fett – Kenner Version Sticker Size?!

Postby Scoundrel » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:34 pm

I just picked up the Super Shogun Boba Fett – Kenner Version Celebration Anaheim exclusive. I really love these magnificent figures! Really well done!

But when I opened it and went to apply the stickers, they were much larger than what is shown on the box and in pictures. The chest emblem was so big that it barely fit in the space it was supposed to go. And because the surface is curved, it was pretty much impossible to apply it without ugly wrinkles.

Anyone else have this issue? Is this the normal size for these stickers or is this just for this version?

Here's the promotional image:

funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Re: Super Shogun Boba Fett – Kenner Version Sticker Size?!

Postby funkystark » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:49 pm

I didn't realize these came with stickers you had to put on yourself, certainly bigger than advertised on the box.

TheJobaFett
HoF 2017 & Rookie
HoF 2017 & Rookie

Postby TheJobaFett » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:53 pm

Just the thought of putting stickers on these guys gives me chills..my stickers stayed sealed in their original bags where they belong :) I display the figures out of box, but unbagging those poor stickers, now that's just crazy!
ImageImageMay the Funko Be With You

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:58 pm

UGH, your badge. ^ :compress: Love it.

Scoundrel

Postby Scoundrel » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:13 pm

funkystark wrote:I didn't realize these came with stickers you had to put on yourself, certainly bigger than advertised on the box.

I've seen unboxing pics of the other versions of Boba and the chest emblem appears to be pre applied.

This also may be a second production run. I thought they were completely sold out at Celebration, but they recently made them available online.

I'll probably remove them and display it without stickers. They look pretty crappy.

TheJobaFett
HoF 2017 & Rookie
HoF 2017 & Rookie

Postby TheJobaFett » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Geescube wrote:UGH, your badge. ^ :compress: Love it.

I'll take credit for the concept but the execution was all HWK. He crushed it :D. I wanted to call it crushed pineapple but that just seemed silly...
ImageImageMay the Funko Be With You

Return to “Vinyl”