Big Freddy with apron and paper hat. Anyone have info?

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
chezpopp

Big Freddy with apron and paper hat. Anyone have info?

Postby chezpopp » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:25 pm

I've been searching for more info and can't seem to locate any. He is big with an apron and paper hat. I've seen a Picture or two but no info or good pics that I can find. Any help is appreciated.

MasterSplyntr

Re: Big Freddy with apron and paper hat. Anyone have info?

Postby MasterSplyntr » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:28 pm

This thread might help you out Chez:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=69218
I be Chris

chezpopp

Postby chezpopp » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:56 pm

Thank you. That's the one. I kept looking I. The vinyl section. I never knew he was a wobbler.

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:15 pm

chezpopp wrote:Thank you. That's the one. I kept looking I. The vinyl section. I never knew he was a wobbler.

He's not a wobbler but may just be allocated to that section. The head sits on the body without any springs.

When these were originally shipped, they came in two separate boxes as well...one with the head and one with the body which I still have those original shipping boxes they came i; nothing compared to today's Funko boxes, but looks like the inner boxes that the funko-shop ships the pop and Dorbz in.

Each one was individually numbered and hand signed on the bottom by Mike Becker with messages to the original funatics who ordered them' some short and broad to more specific depending on how well Becker knew them.

COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Return to “Vinyl”