Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Willow - Rock Candy!!!!!

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
curlytopnyc

Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Willow - Rock Candy!!!!!

Postby curlytopnyc » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Willow Rock Candy!! I am so excited for this!!! I just happen to find it while I was shopping on Amazon

I have marked my calendar for September 22nd!

Image Image
Hello! My name is Valerie ...
My First POP!: Wonder Woman, 2011....have not stopped since
Instagram: curlytopnyc

squidward

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Willow - Rock Candy!!!!!

Postby squidward » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:25 pm

These are awesome.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:21 pm

I am SO looking forward to these. Love that they used their classic looks. I've been re-watching the series (because why not) so the timing of this announcement was perfect.
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

curlytopnyc

Postby curlytopnyc » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:57 am

Imagery wrote:I am SO looking forward to these. Love that they used their classic looks. I've been re-watching the series (because why not) so the timing of this announcement was perfect.

Imagery did you know Hot Topic now has a Buffy the Vampire Slayer clothing line? They have Buffy's red coat, Willow's sweater... you should check it out.

I have been re-watching the series as well.... My favorite is still Hush, Hush..... Those gentlemen....

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:03 am

curlytopnyc wrote:
Imagery wrote:I am SO looking forward to these. Love that they used their classic looks. I've been re-watching the series (because why not) so the timing of this announcement was perfect.

Imagery did you know Hot Topic now has a Buffy the Vampire Slayer clothing line? They have Buffy's red coat, Willow's sweater... you should check it out.

I have been re-watching the series as well.... My favorite is still Hush, Hush..... Those gentlemen....

I did see HT's announcement — haven't had a chance to check it out yet. "Hush" is still one of my faves too, though there are so many good ones. I just finished season 5, which has several great ones like when Buffy verbally smacks down the Watchers' Council.
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

curlytopnyc

Postby curlytopnyc » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:53 am

Imagery wrote:
curlytopnyc wrote:

I did see HT's announcement — haven't had a chance to check it out yet. "Hush" is still one of my faves too, though there are so many good ones. I just finished season 5, which has several great ones like when Buffy verbally smacks down the Watchers' Council.

Yes! that was a good one!!!!

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:53 am

I'm hoping Cordy will make her Rock Candy debut later!
29/Male/CHINESE

I love Pokemon, Gothic women, and Funko products. <3

I collect amazing fan signs like this!

Younger_Avenger

Postby Younger_Avenger » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:38 am

These are Great! Need some "Angel" ones too! So many Cordy outfits to pick from!
TWD: Aaron GOT: Loras Tyrell AHS: Kit, Lana, Kyle, Jimmy

Wants; -King of the hill -Archie/Riverdale -Charmed

arakha

Postby arakha » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:01 am

I love them. Hope they make Cordelia next. I'd also like to see Tara, Anya and Faith.

TVader27

Postby TVader27 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:15 pm

I need these.

Return to “Vinyl”