Black Light Retro Freddy From 2017 Fundays

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
mactds

Black Light Retro Freddy From 2017 Fundays

Postby mactds » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello,

I was lucky enough to get one of the black light retro freddys from Fundays this past July. There's a special black light sticker on the box, and the retro freddy has a nice fluorescent shine under black light.

Does anyone else with one know if it's supposed to glow in the dark or just shine under black light? I only found one picture on the web, and it seems to be black light reflective. Does anyone have any insight. Is it supposed to glow even after the black light is off, or only fluorescent when the black light is on? I have the white face with pink hair, and couldn't find a matching picture for it.

Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

swind15

Re: Black Light Retro Freddy From 2017 Fundays

Postby swind15 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:35 pm

mactds wrote:Hello,

I was lucky enough to get one of the black light retro freddys from Fundays this past July. There's a special black light sticker on the box, and the retro freddy has a nice fluorescent shine under black light.

Does anyone else with one know if it's supposed to glow in the dark or just shine under black light? I only found one picture on the web, and it seems to be black light reflective. Does anyone have any insight. Is it supposed to glow even after the black light is off, or only fluorescent when the black light is on? I have the white face with pink hair, and couldn't find a matching picture for it.

I got the yellow face one. It’s only black light sensitive.
Pop!: Lost count
Mystery mini: Lost count
Soda: 146
Dorbz: 140
Pop Pez: 31
Hikari: 21
Vynl: 22
Retro Freddy Funko: 4
Action Figures: 2
Wacky Wobbler: 2
Reaction: 2
Fabrications: 1

Original Fun Klub member# 14057

repair-manmanmanman

Postby repair-manmanmanman » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:51 pm

I'd assume if it was glow in the dark, it'd have the sticker. That's why these were all neon-fluorescent colors. Still awesome either way.
Hi, I'm CY

philipali

Postby philipali » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:44 pm

so jealous of this.. i really want to have this... however, prices for this Freddy is just so out of my range :(
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Late reply, but, I finally got a blacklight from eBay. I'll test it out and let you know.

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

WildberryPOPtarts33

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:06 pm

Such a sick piece!!
My name is Morgan. Former admin at KY Funko League of Awesomeness, collector of all things Spider-Gwen, Wonder Woman, and anime.
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros

Funklub #13467 :freddy4:

Ar7

Postby Ar7 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:58 am

Dear mactds,

That’s so freaking cool. Can I be friend with him? Not in a weird way. He’s so cool, I think he would make me cool by association.

Sincelry,
Ar7
Did someone say, Disney POP!s?
Funko Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022!

GraySea

Postby GraySea » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:17 am

Good question. Best guess is BL sensitive :D time for a new sticker yeeeee!
I LOVE DORBZ. \:D/

Alleycat
HoF 2008 & CotY
HoF 2008 & CotY

Postby Alleycat » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:35 pm

Too bad I parted with all my blacklights back in 1970 #-o

Craig here......

WildberryPOPtarts33

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:50 pm

Update. I've got one and it's only blacklight sensitive. No glow otherwise.
My name is Morgan. Former admin at KY Funko League of Awesomeness, collector of all things Spider-Gwen, Wonder Woman, and anime.
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros

Funklub #13467 :freddy4:

Return to “Vinyl”