Star Wars VYNL...

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
mohawkjones

Re: Star Wars VYNL...

Postby mohawkjones » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Bearmodel wrote:Hi guys!

My first post here....

I just got into the Vynl line last month and already have about 20 of them, including Han and Lando. Got them early and they are great. Just a heads up, they are bobble heads...

I saw the prototypes for the upcoming Vynls and I'm not sure if or when they are coming out. Brian@funko here wrote "very very soon". I'm not sure if he works for Funko but that got me excited, although the post was written in April, almost 4 months ago.

Does anyone have any more information on these Vynl characters?

Welcome to the forums! Brian@funko does more than work at Funko, he owns Funko. lol

Vader/Stormtrooper are hitting stores now, found them at Barnes & Noble over the weekend & Hot Topic has them on online, BoxLunch is getting them in stores now too from what I saw in the FB group. Someone there has Han/Lando in hand, GS has the Jabba/Salicous Crumb set due in stores next week, hope Luke/Leia are not too far behind them. The Star Wars Vynl assault has officially begun!
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

Bearmodel

Re: Star Wars VYNL...

Postby Bearmodel » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:44 pm

HI!

I heard that Darth Maul and Obi wan might be coming as a Vynl pack as well as Boba Fett and Chewbacca. Although these are great, I'm wondering when they will release C3PO and R2D2.... should've been one of the first to come out... And Yoda and ..... Not sure.... maybe Count Dooku?

Return to “Vinyl”