Crypto monsters line

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
User avatar
Rickakatuna
Posts: 2406
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:01 pm
Location: Surprise, Arizona
Contact:

Crypto monsters line

Postby Rickakatuna » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:54 pm

With big foot aka sasquatch pop being released during eccc I started thinking what other like he would be cool in. Vynl would work really well. Would also like the line expanded to be abominable snowman aka yetti. Lockness monster, Jersey devil and so on. What crypto monsters or mythical would you like to see?
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Fantastik Plastik, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons
Pops:700+
Dorbz:30+
Been collecting since 2014
ISO: Dragon Ball Protos and my hero academia
Image

User avatar
uhh
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:01 pm
Location: Kansas City
Contact:

Re: Crypto monsters line

Postby uhh » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:34 pm

Rickakatuna wrote:With big foot aka sasquatch pop being released during eccc I started thinking what other like he would be cool in. Vynl would work really well. Would also like the line expanded to be abominable snowman aka yetti. Lockness monster, Jersey devil and so on. What crypto monsters or mythical would you like to see?


Chupacabra would be great

User avatar
Rickakatuna
Posts: 2406
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:01 pm
Location: Surprise, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Crypto monsters line

Postby Rickakatuna » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:54 pm

uhh wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:With big foot aka sasquatch pop being released during eccc I started thinking what other like he would be cool in. Vynl would work really well. Would also like the line expanded to be abominable snowman aka yetti. Lockness monster, Jersey devil and so on. What crypto monsters or mythical would you like to see?


Chupacabra would be great

Yeah for sure also like to see kappa
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Fantastik Plastik, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons
Pops:700+
Dorbz:30+
Been collecting since 2014
ISO: Dragon Ball Protos and my hero academia
Image

User avatar
bakivali
Posts: 1072
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Crypto monsters line

Postby bakivali » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:01 pm

Jackalope, Hodag, and Loch Ness Monster.

post31
Posts: 1527
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:42 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Crypto monsters line

Postby post31 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:33 pm

Headless Horseman
I tried

User avatar
thejosh2010
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 10557
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: Where the T-Bones roam
Contact:

Re: Crypto monsters line

Postby thejosh2010 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:42 pm

Rickakatuna wrote:With big foot aka sasquatch pop being released during eccc I started thinking what other like he would be cool in. Vynl would work really well. Would also like the line expanded to be abominable snowman aka yetti. Lockness monster, Jersey devil and so on. What crypto monsters or mythical would you like to see?


Definitely could see the Big Foot & Yeti in a Vynl 2-Pack :-k
Image
COTM 01/18
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Image

User avatar
Quazimoto
Posts: 940
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:17 pm

Re: Crypto monsters line

Postby Quazimoto » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:19 am

Even though they're not actually a myth....

More Bigfoot! Bigfoot in dark brown... Bigfoot in black... Bigfoot in auburn... Bigfoot in gray... All the Bigfoots! And more Bigfoot poses! Hell, give me 13 different Bigfoot Pop!s so I can fill up a baseball bat case of Bigfoot!

Will probably be a Yeti in white (even though Yetis are almost never reported as being white in color).

Can't imagine they'd do a myth line and NOT have Nessie in there.

Other than that... The Hodag, The Chupacabra, The Jackalope, The Mothman, The Jersey Devil, The Headless Horseman, Paul Bunyan & Babe, Johnny Appleseed, John Henry, The Centuar, The Cyclops, Medusa...

There's literally a treasure trove of possibilities for this line.
Image

User avatar
Rickakatuna
Posts: 2406
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:01 pm
Location: Surprise, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Crypto monsters line

Postby Rickakatuna » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:35 am

Quazimoto wrote:Even though they're not actually a myth....

More Bigfoot! Bigfoot in dark brown... Bigfoot in black... Bigfoot in auburn... Bigfoot in gray... All the Bigfoots! And more Bigfoot poses! Hell, give me 13 different Bigfoot Pop!s so I can fill up a baseball bat case of Bigfoot!

Will probably be a Yeti in white (even though Yetis are almost never reported as being white in color).

Can't imagine they'd do a myth line and NOT have Nessie in there.

Other than that... The Hodag, The Chupacabra, The Jackalope, The Mothman, The Jersey Devil, The Headless Horseman, Paul Bunyan & Babe, Johnny Appleseed, John Henry, The Centuar, The Cyclops, Medusa...

There's literally a treasure trove of possibilities for this line.

Yeah that's why I said crypto cause Bigfoot is still in debate. More colors would be cool. I'd def be down for mothman and some of the others you mentioned.
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Fantastik Plastik, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons
Pops:700+
Dorbz:30+
Been collecting since 2014
ISO: Dragon Ball Protos and my hero academia
Image

kdmlvr
Posts: 957
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:29 pm

Re: Crypto monsters line

Postby kdmlvr » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:09 pm

Chupacabra
My house has too many funko items
To be married to a fellow funatic.

mikes_toybox
Posts: 339
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 1:26 pm
Location: Compton, CA.
Contact:

Re: Crypto monsters line

Postby mikes_toybox » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Area 51 Alien would be sick.
Image

mikes_toybox
Posts: 339
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 1:26 pm
Location: Compton, CA.
Contact:

Re: Crypto monsters line

Postby mikes_toybox » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:48 pm

Maybe some Mexican Folklore ones like, "La Llorona"
Image

User avatar
AleX-Men
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:31 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Crypto monsters line

Postby AleX-Men » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:23 pm

That would be awesome, they could do more myths and legends throughout every country.
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.


Return to “Vinyl”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users