Bone Daddy!

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
Jevanow

Bone Daddy!

Postby Jevanow » Thu May 24, 2018 11:04 pm

So I was lucky enough to be able to attend my local FDO 8 recently as my first real meetup with other Funatics.

It was by far one of the coolest things I’ve ever been to.

Normally I’m pretty quiet and keep to myself, but this community makes me want to get out and talk to people more. It’s not every day you have a worldwide family that all enjoys the same hobby so genuinely. :D

I was also extremely lucky enough to win one of the exclusive FDO Bone Daddy Pop! that were so generously provided by Funko to their amazing fan base.

This has given me a new love for the original Funko characters from back in the early days of Funko’s beginnings. Bone Daddy will always remind me of why I love this hobby, this company, and this community. So I’m on the hunt for everything Bone Daddy I can possibly get! Plastik, Wobblers, Rides, (should have the NYCC Pop! coming soon in a trade), the sitters, and that crazy awesome looking 20”!

So after all of my rambling about new-found love of Bome Daddy, what’s your favorite OG Funko character, or character that you love to collect everything of (besides Pop!, Dorbz, etc.).

Stay awesome peeps!
ISO Parks and Rec Protos
ImageImage

BerserkerBlack

Re: Bone Daddy!

Postby BerserkerBlack » Fri May 25, 2018 3:01 am

Jevanow wrote:So I was lucky enough to be able to attend my local FDO 8 recently as my first real meetup with other Funatics.

Normally I’m pretty quiet and keep to myself, but this community makes me want to get out and talk to people more. It’s not every day you have a worldwide family that all enjoys the same hobby so genuinely. :D

I was also extremely lucky enough to win one of the exclusive FDO Bone Daddy Pop! that were so generously provided by Funko to their amazing fan base.

This has given me a new love for the original Funko characters from back in the early days of Funko’s beginnings. Bone Daddy will always remind me of why I love this hobby, this company, and this community. So I’m on the hunt for everything Bone Daddy I can possibly get! Plastik, Wobblers, Rides, (should have the NYCC Pop! coming soon in a trade), the sitters, and that crazy awesome looking 20”!

So after all of my rambling about new-found love of Bome Daddy, what’s your favorite OG Funko character, or character that you love to collect everything of (besides Pop!, Dorbz, etc.).

Stay awesome peeps!

Bone Daddy was one of my first Old School loves as well, and I am on a similar quest as you my friend. This is an older picture I have but I've only added a few wobblers since. Best of luck and welcome to the community!

Jevanow

Postby Jevanow » Fri May 25, 2018 6:57 am

BerserkerBlack wrote:
Jevanow wrote:So I was lucky enough to be able to attend my local FDO 8 recently as my first real meetup with other Funatics.

Stay awesome peeps!

Bone Daddy was one of my first Old School loves as well, and I am on a similar quest as you my friend. This is an older picture I have but I've only added a few wobblers since. Best of luck and welcome to the community!

That’s sweet, man! If there’s anything you’re looking for specifically, hit me up and I can keep an eye out for you. Four (or six because of my contacts lol) are always better than two. :P
ISO Parks and Rec Protos
ImageImage

Jortega321

Postby Jortega321 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:11 am

BerserkerBlack wrote:

Stay awesome peeps!

Sweet collection!!!
2013 NYCC
2014 1st Pop at NYCC
2014 NYCC
2015 NYCC
2016 NYCC
2017 NYCC
2018 NYCC
2018 1st Proto at NYCC Fugitive Party
2019 NY Toy Fair
2019 NYCC
2021 NYCC
2022 SMF1, SMF2 and SMF Soda
2022 NYCC
2022 Fright Night II

http://www.instagram.com/jersey_jorge

BerserkerBlack

Postby BerserkerBlack » Fri May 25, 2018 8:53 am

Jevanow wrote:That’s sweet, man! If there’s anything you’re looking for specifically, hit me up and I can keep an eye out for you. Four (or six because of my contacts lol) are always better than two. :P

Thank you, I appreciate it :D
I really can't think of any off the top of my head, but the Red Polystone Bone Daddy but that's super rare :/

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Fri May 25, 2018 9:30 am

I feel like we might get a lot of old school stuff for Fundays, SDCC and Pop up shop. Hilarious Colorways, Dorbz, the pops, the works.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Megacam

Postby Megacam » Fri May 25, 2018 9:43 am

hey neighbor! :hello2:

Mauibrah

Postby Mauibrah » Fri May 25, 2018 10:04 am

Pulpo is one of my favorites
IG: @mauishaun

LatinFunko

Postby LatinFunko » Fri May 25, 2018 2:48 pm

Bone Daddy and El Diablo are awesome. Being a wrestling fan I would like to see El Supremo brought back to life in Pop form.
OWNER
http://www.thefunexchange.com

IG & Facebook @thefunexchange

Image :wwe5: Image

Fundays 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2022

FDO7 Sacramento | FDO8 San Francisco

Fright Night | HQ Grand Opening | Making Fun Movie Premiere | FunKon

tlaloc666

Postby tlaloc666 » Fri May 25, 2018 3:06 pm

for me, el diablo was the first funko product that i watched .... but back in the days i did not know who made those wobblers,,,, was until sdcc 2012 that i see the V for Vendetta pop and since that day i make a little research on the funko history and out of nowhere EL diablo and Bone daddy came out !!!

and since that day those two bad boys are in my 1-2 best Funko GEMS..
Kyko here !!

Tik tok : @kyko_tj
Tijuana The Happiest Place on Earth !!

Funko events attended
Fundays 2015
Fundays 2016
Funko Fright Night
Fundays 2017
Premiere Making Fun
Fundays 2018
Fundays 2019
HQ Hollywood Opening 2019
ECCC VIrtual Con 2020
Summer Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
Fundays 2021
Funko Fright Night 2 NYC 2022

BerserkerBlack

Postby BerserkerBlack » Fri May 25, 2018 10:31 pm

Valde wrote:I feel like we might get a lot of old school stuff for Fundays, SDCC and Pop up shop. Hilarious Colorways, Dorbz, the pops, the works.

I'd be all over that. I love old school Funko characters.

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Fri May 25, 2018 11:01 pm

The more I got into collecting Funko, the more my appreciation has grown for the original characters. El Diablo and Pulpo are definite favorites of mine. I especially liked how they packaged the old Pulpo figures.
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

BerserkerBlack

Postby BerserkerBlack » Sat May 26, 2018 1:01 am

cmasicampo wrote:The more I got into collecting Funko, the more my appreciation has grown for the original characters. El Diablo and Pulpo are definite favorites of mine. I especially liked how they packaged the old Pulpo figures.

I think these were specially packaged for a Con but I'm not 100% sure, ether way, Cant beat that "Fresh" sticker,so awesome

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Sat May 26, 2018 4:27 am

BerserkerBlack wrote:
cmasicampo wrote:The more I got into collecting Funko, the more my appreciation has grown for the original characters. El Diablo and Pulpo are definite favorites of mine. I especially liked how they packaged the old Pulpo figures.

I think these were specially packaged for a Con but I'm not 100% sure, ether way, Cant beat that "Fresh" sticker,so awesome

Yes, that’s the one I’m talking about! So good!
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

Hoodrat_jedi

Postby Hoodrat_jedi » Sat May 26, 2018 11:05 am

I dig Pulpo for some reason!
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
ECCC 2018
Fundays 2017
“Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere 2017
Mask-O-Raid 2018

Main ISO's :
She-Ra
SDCC 2014 Flocked Lion-O
SDCC 2014 GITD Mumm-Ra

“The Dude Abides" :-"

Mos_Eisley

Postby Mos_Eisley » Sat May 26, 2018 11:39 am

I hadn't seen that before. That packaging is awesome.

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Sat May 26, 2018 6:54 pm

Wow on the bone daddy’s and pulpo
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Sat May 26, 2018 7:05 pm

BerserkerBlack wrote:

That is so cool, I would never remove from package!!!
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

LatinFunko

Postby LatinFunko » Sat May 26, 2018 7:18 pm

supertoygiant wrote:
BerserkerBlack wrote:

Agree. That packaging is everything.
OWNER
http://www.thefunexchange.com

IG & Facebook @thefunexchange

Image :wwe5: Image

Fundays 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2022

FDO7 Sacramento | FDO8 San Francisco

Fright Night | HQ Grand Opening | Making Fun Movie Premiere | FunKon

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Sat May 26, 2018 7:22 pm

BerserkerBlack wrote:

Image[/quote

I love the packaging on those. I just need to find a set foe myself.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

KryptonianRed

Postby KryptonianRed » Sat May 26, 2018 7:23 pm

That Pulpo is great, and I want one. :compress:

BerserkerBlack

Postby BerserkerBlack » Sat May 26, 2018 10:07 pm

LatinFunko wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
BerserkerBlack wrote:

Thats some Grade A quality creative thinking for that packaging. I can't wait to see more of these make the Pop transition

buddylee

Postby buddylee » Mon May 28, 2018 7:09 pm

BerserkerBlack wrote:
LatinFunko wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

Thats some Grade A quality creative thinking for that packaging. I can't wait to see more of these make the Pop transition

this was my favorite SDCC with Funko. I think it was the same year they did the boss moss Freakies wobbler with Wayne. Loved the supermarket set up

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Mon May 28, 2018 10:00 pm

BerserkerBlack wrote:

the packaging on this piece is just awesome!

dcooperfl

Postby dcooperfl » Mon May 28, 2018 10:33 pm

I would have to say its a toss up between Bone Daddy and El Diablo for me.
Damien | Austin, TX | @dcooperfl

Clutch

Postby Clutch » Mon May 28, 2018 10:35 pm

These are awesome collections.
Fundays 16’, 17’, 18’, 19’, 22’, FDO8 Chicago, FunkyHundo, Hollywood Grand Opening, Fright Night 22, MaskOWeen 22’, AquaSox Opening night, SDCC 9 years running, NYCC 6 years running and so much more. Largest Pokemon Prototype collector.

zwahelian

Postby zwahelian » Mon May 28, 2018 10:41 pm

One day when I strike it rich I'm going to own all the Bone Daddy's, Pulpos, El Diablos, Amazing Carlos, etc etc because they are just too sweet! I was also one of the lucky ones that got a Bone Daddy at FDO 8, and thank you again Funko! Does anyone know what the ratio was for the glow in the dark chase? Was it 1 in 6 or 1 in 36?
IG: funkh0e
Started collecting: July 2016 | Pop! Star Wars: 83 | Pop! Marvel: TBA | Pop! Heroes: 45 | Pop! Rides: 3 | Total Pop!s: 1,000+

Grail: NYCC Qui Gon Jinn, Indy's Ride, Holo Qui Gon, Flocked Wicket

BerserkerBlack

Postby BerserkerBlack » Tue May 29, 2018 12:59 am

zwahelian wrote:One day when I strike it rich I'm going to own all the Bone Daddy's, Pulpos, El Diablos, Amazing Carlos, etc etc because they are just too sweet! I was also one of the lucky ones that got a Bone Daddy at FDO 8, and thank you again Funko! Does anyone know what the ratio was for the glow in the dark chase? Was it 1 in 6 or 1 in 36?

I think he was 1:6
at my FDO there were 25-30ish Bone Daddys and I believe I counted 5 or 6 that went out that were GITD

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:42 am

supertoygiant wrote:
BerserkerBlack wrote:

Same here. Now, if I could only find some.

zwahelian

Postby zwahelian » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:11 am

LatinFunko wrote:Bone Daddy and El Diablo are awesome. Being a wrestling fan I would like to see El Supremo brought back to life in Pop form.

I would like to 2nd that request! El Supremo is currently the only Spastik Plastic I own. While I would love to have more, I just can’t get any more for financial reasons. I love wrestling and NEED El Supremk in Pop! form asap!
Started collecting: July 2016 | Pop! Star Wars: 83 | Pop! Marvel: TBA | Pop! Heroes: 45 | Pop! Rides: 3 | Total Pop!s: 1,000+

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:14 am

zwahelian wrote:
LatinFunko wrote:Bone Daddy and El Diablo are awesome. Being a wrestling fan I would like to see El Supremo brought back to life in Pop form.

I would like to 2nd that request! El Supremo is currently the only Spastik Plastic I own. While I would love to have more, I just can’t get any more for financial reasons. I love wrestling and NEED El Supremk in Pop! form asap!

I 3rd it, if there is such a thing? lol
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

zwahelian

Postby zwahelian » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:21 am

supertoygiant wrote:
zwahelian wrote:

I’ll allow it! Whatever it takes to get him made and in my hands :compress:

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:36 am

:
zwahelian wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
zwahelian wrote:I would like to 2nd that request! El Supremo is currently the only Spastik Plastic I own. While I would love to have more, I just can’t get any more for financial reasons. I love wrestling and NEED El Supremk in Pop! form asap!

I’ll allow it! Whatever it takes to get him made and in my hands :compress:

:wwe15:

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

Weho7SD

Postby Weho7SD » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:43 am

I only have two Bone Daddys. They are too cute. Maybe one day I will have three. :)

BerserkerBlack

Postby BerserkerBlack » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:35 am

Weho7SD wrote:I only have two Bone Daddys. They are too cute. Maybe one day I will have three. :)

They get addicting and multiply like rabbits..Well that's my story at least lol

Typale

Postby Typale » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:47 am

Bone daddy is my favorite OG!! I was lucky enough to track down a Glow version and that will never be leaving me!
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:55 am

BerserkerBlack wrote:
Weho7SD wrote:I only have two Bone Daddys. They are too cute. Maybe one day I will have three. :)

They get addicting and multiply like rabbits..Well that's my story at least lol

I call it the Pop virus!

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

Return to “Vinyl”