NYCC 2018 Rock Candy Pocahontas

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
blur_r

NYCC 2018 Rock Candy Pocahontas

Postby blur_r » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:34 pm

I successfully placed an order for NYCC 2018 Rock Candy Pocahontas on Amazon last Thursday. This morning, Amazon sent an email advising of a delay in shipping, that a new delivery date is not yet available, and that if I still wanted it I had to approve my order. Odd.

I'm a bit concerned that my order is a no go. Is anyone else getting the same email from Amazon?

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: NYCC 2018 Rock Candy Pocahontas

Postby NightmareMermaid » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:38 pm

I got the same email earlier this morning. I ordered right when it first went up. I'm definitely disappointed since it was supposed to come today and there's no ETA.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need Prince Eric, Ariel Movie Moment & Rock Candy, Lock, Shock, NBC Movie Moments, and HT Ursula w/ trident protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:42 pm

In the same boat. My most wanted from NYCC, so I'm hoping it doesn't take too long! I'm sure they are maybe just having a delayed shipment or something?
Melissa
ImageImage
Instagram: dorkydisneygirl

zAkbar_777

Postby zAkbar_777 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:35 pm

Same e-mail came to me today as well. Hopefully it was just a delay in shipping.
"I am no Ser" instagram: cap_n_howdy

Sarcasticguy

Postby Sarcasticguy » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:42 pm

Same, hopefully it comes soon. I also got a hold for the Predator Hound exclusive a week or so ago.

EDIT: I realize now that the Nov 8th is the deadline when you have to say you want the item.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:55 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:Same, hopefully it comes soon. I also got a hold for the Predator Hound exclusive a week or so ago.

EDIT: I realize now that the Nov 8th is the deadline when you have to say you want the item.

Yeah I noticed that too. I hope that it won't take that long. There was also a delay for ECCC Shark Maui through Amazon. Fortunately it wasn't very long. Hopefully that will be the case this time too.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need Prince Eric, Ariel Movie Moment & Rock Candy, Lock, Shock, NBC Movie Moments, and HT Ursula w/ trident protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

wenhol8710

Postby wenhol8710 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:14 pm

Yeah, got the same email today too. Hopefully it isn't too long of a delay, I'm really looking forward to her.

Return to “Vinyl”