NEW Vynl Cereal Additions!

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
Batty88

NEW Vynl Cereal Additions!

Postby Batty88 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:21 pm

This line is to me the combination of the joy of the Wobblers and the Design of the Pop. I love them. Instant Fan. Now please make more. I want a Cocoa Puffs Sonny Vynl!

Jarrett
Last edited by Batty88 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jarrett Galante - Loner, Rebel, Money Burner! First The Wacky Wobblers Got Me, now the Vynl's have taken their hold. Proud to be a Funatic! Go Freddy Go!
Image Image

Jevanow

Re: NEW Vynl Cereal Additions!

Postby Jevanow » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:31 pm

I like these more than I like their Pop versions personally. If I had room I would get them in a heartbeat. I haven’t seen a Vynl. set I don’t like yet.
ISO Parks and Rec Protos
ImageImage

Batty88

Postby Batty88 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:10 pm

Jevanow wrote:I like these more than I like their Pop versions personally. If I had room I would get them in a heartbeat. I haven’t seen a Vynl. set I don’t like yet.

Me too! Strangely I never got into Pops. I love virtually everything else Funko though and this line is hitting it out of the park. They have so much fun and personality in each one.
Jarrett Galante - Loner, Rebel, Money Burner! First The Wacky Wobblers Got Me, now the Vynl's have taken their hold. Proud to be a Funatic! Go Freddy Go!
Image Image

nizifragilistico

Postby nizifragilistico » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:10 pm

Love them! Hope they’re not funko shop exclusives as they’re pretty much impossible to get :/

Jevanow

Postby Jevanow » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:24 pm

Hey, there’s nothing wrong with that. To each their own, that’s what’s great about Funko. There’s literally something for everyone, but everything doesn’t have to be for you. I’m not a huge Rock Candy fan. I think they’re knocking them out left and right and doing excellent work, just not for me. I did see a leakly Vynl. set coming out I’ll have to have because of one of the characters alone.

I won’t aay unless you want to know at the risk of spoiling something. Lol

Batty88 wrote:
Jevanow wrote:I like these more than I like their Pop versions personally. If I had room I would get them in a heartbeat. I haven’t seen a Vynl. set I don’t like yet.

Me too! Strangely I never got into Pops. I love virtually everything else Funko though and this line is hitting it out of the park. They have so much fun and personality in each one.
ISO Parks and Rec Protos
ImageImage

TrippyOpal

Postby TrippyOpal » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Whoo vynls

MrSmileyFace

Postby MrSmileyFace » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:34 pm

Batty88 wrote:This line is to me the combination of the joy of the Wobblers and the Design of the Pop. I love them. Instant Fan. Now please make more. I want a Cocoa Puffs Sonny Vynl!

Jarrett

They’re GRRRREEEEEAAAT!

I’m a Frosted Flakes cereal lover
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector
Funko funatic Rookie of the Year nominee 2019

ImageImage

Batty88

Postby Batty88 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:15 am

Jevanow wrote:Hey, there’s nothing wrong with that. To each their own, that’s what’s great about Funko. There’s literally something for everyone, but everything doesn’t have to be for you. I’m not a huge Rock Candy fan. I think they’re knocking them out left and right and doing excellent work, just not for me. I did see a leakly Vynl. set coming out I’ll have to have because of one of the characters alone.

Spoil away please!

Batty88 wrote:

Image Image

Tynett
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Tynett » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:38 am

I have a few vynl but none of the cereal ones yet. They feel very cartoon network to me and would do well with Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, and that era of cartoons because they are so colorful and expressive.
Collection Focus - Star Wars, LOST, Video Games, 90's TV
Image Image

Batty88

Postby Batty88 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:25 am

Tynett wrote:I have a few vynl but none of the cereal ones yet. They feel very cartoon network to me and would do well with Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, and that era of cartoons because they are so colorful and expressive.

Totally! That expressiveness is what I love. How can you not smile when you look at them?
Image Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:39 am

These are awesome!

twinkjelly

Postby twinkjelly » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:23 am

I actually like these...finally stopped lurking to post.

First Vynl was from ECCC this year with Steve Zissou. Loved them since and have been collecting them.

Batty88

Postby Batty88 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:00 pm

I would be so excited if they made a Johnny Bravo Vynl, maybe with Little Suzy.
Image Image

Lvpopcollector

Postby Lvpopcollector » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:30 pm

The Vynl’s feel more alive to me. It’s like a cartoon that jumped out of the screen. Just love the facial expressions because they feel like they are talking to me!! Or....... I may just be a little on the crazy side.

:compress:
:SW9:
Heather
Collector in Las Vegas since 2015

Batty88

Postby Batty88 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:40 pm

Lvpopcollector wrote:The Vynl’s feel more alive to me. It’s like a cartoon that jumped out of the screen. Just love the facial expressions because they feel like they are talking to me!! Or....... I may just be a little on the crazy side.

I thought I was the only one who had deep and meaningful conversations with my Vynl's late into the night. Things got a little weird when I asked them to make me breakfast the next morning, but you win some, you lose some.

Jarrett
Image Image

Lvpopcollector

Postby Lvpopcollector » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:41 pm

Batty88 wrote:
Lvpopcollector wrote:The Vynl’s feel more alive to me. It’s like a cartoon that jumped out of the screen. Just love the facial expressions because they feel like they are talking to me!! Or....... I may just be a little on the crazy side.

I thought I was the only one who had deep and meaningful conversations with my Vynl's late into the night. Things got a little weird when I asked them to make me breakfast the next morning, but you win some, you lose some.

Jarrett

lol
:SW9:
Heather
Collector in Las Vegas since 2015

Jevanow

Postby Jevanow » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:07 pm

I saw a leakly floating around of Darth Maul/Kenobi Vynl. set and I’m SO FLIPPING EXCITED for it.

Maul is my #1 Star Wars character and I’ve got all of him so far, I want to keep the collection full.

Batty88 wrote:
Jevanow wrote:Hey, there’s nothing wrong with that. To each their own, that’s what’s great about Funko. There’s literally something for everyone, but everything doesn’t have to be for you. I’m not a huge Rock Candy fan. I think they’re knocking them out left and right and doing excellent work, just not for me. I did see a leakly Vynl. set coming out I’ll have to have because of one of the characters alone.

Spoil away please!

Batty88 wrote:

ISO Parks and Rec Protos
ImageImage

Batty88

Postby Batty88 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:32 pm

Jevanow wrote:I saw a leakly floating around of Darth Maul/Kenobi Vynl. set and I’m SO FLIPPING EXCITED for it.

Maul is my #1 Star Wars character and I’ve got all of him so far, I want to keep the collection full.

Batty88 wrote:

Spoil away please!

Ewwww Darth Maul would look great as a Vynl!
Image Image

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:21 pm

I have yet to see these in the store anywhere, and I've been looking. However I did grab the Miami Vice Vynl last weekend and am absolutely loving it!
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:28 pm

The cereal mascots are very cool in this style! I'm hoping they do some more later on too.
In the mean time, I'll have to start getting the Star Wars sets.
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

Return to “Vinyl”