Christmas Vynl!

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
User avatar
Batty88
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:41 pm
Location: Bellingham, WA

Christmas Vynl!

Postby Batty88 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:52 pm

Loving all these Rankin Bass Christmas Special pieces. I still need to pick up the Hermes/Rudolph pack. The Bumble is HUGE!.

Image

Image
Jarrett Galante - Loner, Rebel, Money Burner! First The Wacky Wobblers Got Me, now the Vynl's have taken their hold. Proud to be a Funatic! Go Freddy Go!
Image Image

User avatar
Mawhonic7
Posts: 272
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:51 pm
Location: San Clemente, Ca
Contact:

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby Mawhonic7 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:59 pm

Those look great! I haven’t ever seen a real picture of the Vunl misers before. Wow.
Hi! I'm Eric

Image Image
ImageImage

User avatar
funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Posts: 9713
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby funkystark » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:31 pm

I need to get that Bumble two pack still.. the Rudolph, hermey two pack is amazing!!
Image
The only team that matters!

User avatar
Batty88
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:41 pm
Location: Bellingham, WA

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby Batty88 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:06 pm

funkystark wrote:I need to get that Bumble two pack still.. the Rudolph, hermey two pack is amazing!!


I'm hoping they'll have it at the HQ. I'm going next month! Also, GO TEAM BUTTS.
Jarrett Galante - Loner, Rebel, Money Burner! First The Wacky Wobblers Got Me, now the Vynl's have taken their hold. Proud to be a Funatic! Go Freddy Go!
Image Image

User avatar
Batty88
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:41 pm
Location: Bellingham, WA

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby Batty88 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:07 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:Those look great! I haven’t ever seen a real picture of the Vunl misers before. Wow.

The Sculpts are amazing. Especially the hair on both.
Jarrett Galante - Loner, Rebel, Money Burner! First The Wacky Wobblers Got Me, now the Vynl's have taken their hold. Proud to be a Funatic! Go Freddy Go!
Image Image

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2385
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby mohawkjones » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:30 pm

funkystark wrote:I need to get that Bumble two pack still.. the Rudolph, hermey two pack is amazing!!


Walmart had them super cheap online recently ($7 & change), might be worth seeing if Walmart.ca has them on markdown too.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, VYNL fiend and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

OffTheCHENG
Posts: 1237
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 1:10 am
Location: Bay Area

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby OffTheCHENG » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:37 am

I wonder if they'll ever make a Christmas Story vynl lol
Image Image
ImageImage

Image

User avatar
Batty88
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:41 pm
Location: Bellingham, WA

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby Batty88 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:22 am

mohawkjones wrote:
funkystark wrote:I need to get that Bumble two pack still.. the Rudolph, hermey two pack is amazing!!


Walmart had them super cheap online recently ($7 & change), might be worth seeing if Walmart.ca has them on markdown too.


Checking that out right...now! Thanks.
Jarrett Galante - Loner, Rebel, Money Burner! First The Wacky Wobblers Got Me, now the Vynl's have taken their hold. Proud to be a Funatic! Go Freddy Go!
Image Image

User avatar
Batty88
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:41 pm
Location: Bellingham, WA

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby Batty88 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:23 am

OffTheCHENG wrote:I wonder if they'll ever make a Christmas Story vynl lol


You'll shoot your eye out, kid! I'd buy those in a heartbeat.
Jarrett Galante - Loner, Rebel, Money Burner! First The Wacky Wobblers Got Me, now the Vynl's have taken their hold. Proud to be a Funatic! Go Freddy Go!
Image Image

rexflexall
Posts: 2260
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby rexflexall » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:31 am

The sculpts look so good!

User avatar
CaseyJones14
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY
Posts: 7638
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:34 am

Bumble is definitely my favorite Vynl that I own. Would be awesome if they did a Pop Art pack like the Wobblers.

Image
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2385
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby mohawkjones » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:55 am

Batty88 wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:
funkystark wrote:I need to get that Bumble two pack still.. the Rudolph, hermey two pack is amazing!!


Walmart had them super cheap online recently ($7 & change), might be worth seeing if Walmart.ca has them on markdown too.


Checking that out right...now! Thanks.


Just looked, it's now $9.99 (still not a bad deal). Check back semi-regularly, Walmart's prices fluctuate all the time. I scored the Wizard of Oz set for $2.97 & the NBX Jack/Sally set for $6 a while back. Plus they will sometimes have an additional store pick-up bonus discount as well.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/FUNKO-VYNL-Rudolph-2PK-Yukon-Cornelius-Bumble/199874380
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, VYNL fiend and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2385
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby mohawkjones » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:59 am

Image

Just realized I forgot to include the Misers in this picture! :eek:
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, VYNL fiend and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2385
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby mohawkjones » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:00 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Bumble is definitely my favorite Vynl that I own. Would be awesome if they did a Pop Art pack like the Wobblers.


That would be a killer 12 days of Christmas item!
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, VYNL fiend and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
Batty88
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:41 pm
Location: Bellingham, WA

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby Batty88 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:01 pm

mohawkjones wrote:Image

Just realized I forgot to include the Misers in this picture! :eek:


Awesome set-up! Love the trees.
Jarrett Galante - Loner, Rebel, Money Burner! First The Wacky Wobblers Got Me, now the Vynl's have taken their hold. Proud to be a Funatic! Go Freddy Go!
Image Image

User avatar
LexusNexus
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Houston, Texas
Contact:

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby LexusNexus » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:16 pm

mohawkjones wrote:Image

Just realized I forgot to include the Misers in this picture! :eek:


This just instantly made me want all the holiday vynls!
I was trying to stay away! :( lol
:freddy1:
Huge lover of Batman and Pixar!
Started collecting in 2013
Pop Count:
ISO: Non Bobble Head Emperor Zurg, 18” Retro Freddy Batman, 18” inch Retro Freddy Robin, DIY Retro Freddy (x3)

Image
Image

User avatar
jagpop
Posts: 1336
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby jagpop » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:22 pm

Super cool pictures. These really look great displayed.
Image

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

User avatar
TriFeckTa
Posts: 2726
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:11 pm
Location: Little Saigon, California
Contact:

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby TriFeckTa » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:09 pm

Nice setup Shawn!
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 43
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

OffTheCHENG
Posts: 1237
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 1:10 am
Location: Bay Area

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby OffTheCHENG » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:43 pm

Batty88 wrote:
OffTheCHENG wrote:I wonder if they'll ever make a Christmas Story vynl lol


You'll shoot your eye out, kid! I'd buy those in a heartbeat.

lol nice reference!
Image Image
ImageImage

Image

lavery01
Posts: 2125
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby lavery01 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:48 am

Great pic! I really like vynl’s. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
MrSmileyFace
Posts: 811
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby MrSmileyFace » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:56 am

mohawkjones wrote:Image

Just realized I forgot to include the Misers in this picture! :eek:


Looks great and makes me feel in the Christmas mood.
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector

Image

User avatar
oobcollector
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:15 pm
Location: Manila
Contact:

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby oobcollector » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:26 pm

We're just missing Santa! They should have released him first.

User avatar
MasterSplyntr
Posts: 3095
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:23 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby MasterSplyntr » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:05 pm

mohawkjones wrote:Image

Just realized I forgot to include the Misers in this picture! :eek:


Love this picture! Where did you get those trees?! They fit perfectly with the Vinyl look!
I be Chris.

Instagram - oldspiffysoul


Image

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2385
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby mohawkjones » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:05 pm

MasterSplyntr wrote:Love this picture! Where did you get those trees?! They fit perfectly with the Vinyl look!


Thanks! They are from Target this season.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, VYNL fiend and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
Ar7
Posts: 298
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:21 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby Ar7 » Sat May 04, 2019 12:40 am

GameStop has a sale for some Vynls for only $5, I got the only one in my area within 100miles! That Rudolph and Hermie Vynl order from Amazon will have company when they arrive!
Did someone say, Disney POP!s?
Funko Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018!

User avatar
magicalme
Posts: 1051
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby magicalme » Sat May 04, 2019 12:43 am

Ar7 wrote:GameStop has a sale for some Vynls for only $5, I got the only one in my area within 100miles! That Rudolph and Hermie Vynl order from Amazon will have company when they arrive!


I was just going to say that I saw some Vynl on sale at GameStop ... I think mine had Ron and Hermione - buy literally someone bought it right when I was headed toward it. Ah well ... May have to check some other GameStops in the area.
http://www.instagram.com/funkofied

GRAIL ISO:
TWD Freddy Bloody RV Walker Pop & Freddy Walking Dead Vinyl
Stranger Things: Freddy Steve Sunglasses
OG Count Chocula, Boo Berry & Frankenberry

ImageImage
Image
Image

User avatar
Ar7
Posts: 298
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:21 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby Ar7 » Sat May 04, 2019 12:58 am

magicalme wrote:
Ar7 wrote:GameStop has a sale for some Vynls for only $5, I got the only one in my area within 100miles! That Rudolph and Hermie Vynl order from Amazon will have company when they arrive!


I was just going to say that I saw some Vynl on sale at GameStop ... I think mine had Ron and Hermione - buy literally someone bought it right when I was headed toward it. Ah well ... May have to check some other GameStops in the area.


That happened to me too! I saw the Gremlins with 3D glasses was at a location not too far from home for $5, waited a day and they were gone. D'oh! My buddy gave me the tip to call and put it on hold, that's what I did with the Yukon and Bumble, so glad I did. Hope you get some cool ones. These Vynls are growing on me and my collection like crazy lately!

Found Heat Miser + Snow Miser while I was out of town for work at a small town mall Hot Topic! Couldn't believe it was there, on sale no less. At that point, I only had two sets. That was early this month. I'm now 10-11 deep and actually haven't gotten as much POP!s. Never going to stop the POP!s but before these Vynls get too popular (at least I believe they will be), I'm enjoying less competition getting my collection built.

Let's get at it!
Did someone say, Disney POP!s?
Funko Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018!

User avatar
magicalme
Posts: 1051
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Christmas Vynl!

Postby magicalme » Sat May 04, 2019 11:38 pm

Ar7 wrote:
magicalme wrote:
Ar7 wrote:GameStop has a sale for some Vynls for only $5, I got the only one in my area within 100miles! That Rudolph and Hermie Vynl order from Amazon will have company when they arrive!


I was just going to say that I saw some Vynl on sale at GameStop ... I think mine had Ron and Hermione - buy literally someone bought it right when I was headed toward it. Ah well ... May have to check some other GameStops in the area.


That happened to me too! I saw the Gremlins with 3D glasses was at a location not too far from home for $5, waited a day and they were gone. D'oh! My buddy gave me the tip to call and put it on hold, that's what I did with the Yukon and Bumble, so glad I did. Hope you get some cool ones. These Vynls are growing on me and my collection like crazy lately!

Found Heat Miser + Snow Miser while I was out of town for work at a small town mall Hot Topic! Couldn't believe it was there, on sale no less. At that point, I only had two sets. That was early this month. I'm now 10-11 deep and actually haven't gotten as much POP!s. Never going to stop the POP!s but before these Vynls get too popular (at least I believe they will be), I'm enjoying less competition getting my collection built.

Let's get at it!


I love the Heat and Snow Miser Vynls - I was need yo getting them last round of Hot Cash at Hot Topic.
http://www.instagram.com/funkofied

GRAIL ISO:
TWD Freddy Bloody RV Walker Pop & Freddy Walking Dead Vinyl
Stranger Things: Freddy Steve Sunglasses
OG Count Chocula, Boo Berry & Frankenberry

ImageImage
Image
Image


Return to “Vinyl”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users