More bombshell rock candy figures???

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
Angel 9708

More bombshell rock candy figures???

Postby Angel 9708 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:57 am

I personally love how the bombshell rock candy figure look. The characters are great from expression to accessories and I also love the box color. Do you think we will see other bombshells. I mean the wreck it ralph princesses got quite a few in their line. Is it possible funko will expand bombshells even more like their minis?
Walking Dead Junkie! ImageImage

ghostrye

Re: More bombshell rock candy figures???

Postby ghostrye » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 am

Zatanna is such an obvious choice for this format, but she doesn’t get Funko love.

Gothamite

Postby Gothamite » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:34 pm

Unfortunately, Rock Candies sell slowly even though I think they're the best-designed Funko products. Those Wreck It Ralph princesses are sitting on store shelves, even when on sale or clearance.

KryptonianRed

Postby KryptonianRed » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:07 am

I like the bombshells. I’m glad they finally got minis, and hope they continue with the Rock Candy. I think it’s be cool to get them In a multi pack of two

Angel 9708

Postby Angel 9708 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:18 am

Gothamite wrote:Unfortunately, Rock Candies sell slowly even though I think they're the best-designed Funko products. Those Wreck It Ralph princesses are sitting on store shelves, even when on sale or clearance.

That's so sad. They deserve so much better. They have such amazing detail. I have always loved them, they are like the vixen figures but more affordable. I know what you mean though. I always see them on the shelf unfortunately.

Angel 9708

Postby Angel 9708 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:20 am

ghostrye wrote:Zatanna is such an obvious choice for this format, but she doesn’t get Funko love.

I could totally see them doing this one. Fingers crossed. I think it would look amazing!

Angel 9708

Postby Angel 9708 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:21 am

KryptonianRed wrote:I like the bombshells. I’m glad they finally got minis, and hope they continue with the Rock Candy. I think it’s be cool to get them In a multi pack of two

Yeah the minis are adorable! 2 pk would be a nice addition.

KryptonianRed

Postby KryptonianRed » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:09 am

Angel 9708 wrote:
KryptonianRed wrote:I like the bombshells. I’m glad they finally got minis, and hope they continue with the Rock Candy. I think it’s be cool to get them In a multi pack of two

I wish the minis came on a base like the Cryptozoic ones do. But someone just gifted me the green lantern one, and it’s amazing!

beachball48

Postby beachball48 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:46 pm

I have all the minis - love, love, love the series.
I haven't purchased any Bombshell Rock Candy though - I plan to get Batgirl and really like some of the others.
I have a growing Rock Candy collection, but try to limit it to characters I absolutely love.

If they made a Zatanna, I'd buy it instantly, without question. I'd love it to have translucent purple magic with a Constantine rabbit.
I'd also be on board for a Green Lantern and Mera dressed in her sailor outfit.

I think they could make some amazing Bombshell male characters in this series too, even though I like that there are limited male characters. Superman, Constantine, Bruce Wayne, and Steve Trevor (a huge reach there) would be my top requests.

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:28 am

Angel 9708 wrote:
ghostrye wrote:Zatanna is such an obvious choice for this format, but she doesn’t get Funko love.

I could totally see them doing this one. Fingers crossed. I think it would look amazing!

Agreed. I just don’t quite understand why Funko doesn’t produce products of her...just the one mystery mini. :-k

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:29 am

beachball48 wrote:I have all the minis - love, love, love the series.
I haven't purchased any Bombshell Rock Candy though - I plan to get Batgirl and really like some of the others.
I have a growing Rock Candy collection, but try to limit it to characters I absolutely love.

If they made a Zatanna, I'd buy it instantly, without question. I'd love it to have translucent purple magic with a Constantine rabbit.
I'd also be on board for a Green Lantern and Mera dressed in her sailor outfit.

I think they could make some amazing Bombshell male characters in this series too, even though I like that there are limited male characters. Superman, Constantine, Bruce Wayne, and Steve Trevor (a huge reach there) would be my top requests.

I would still love Bombshell Zatanna as a Pop, a Dorbz and of course a Rock Candy.

Angel 9708

Postby Angel 9708 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:36 pm

KryptonianRed wrote:
Angel 9708 wrote:

I wish the minis came on a base like the Cryptozoic ones do. But someone just gifted me the green lantern one, and it’s amazing!

Do the minis stand by themselves?

Angel 9708

Postby Angel 9708 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:46 pm

ghostrye wrote:
Angel 9708 wrote:

Agreed. I just don’t quite understand why Funko doesn’t produce products of her...just the one mystery mini. :-k

Hopefully they will soon, they have a great opportunity to add her in the rc line.

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:45 am

Angel 9708 wrote:
ghostrye wrote:
Angel 9708 wrote:

Hopefully they will soon, they have a great opportunity to add her in the rc line.

From your mouth to Brian’s ears! [-o<

KryptonianRed

Postby KryptonianRed » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:47 pm

Angel 9708 wrote:
KryptonianRed wrote:
Angel 9708 wrote:

Batgirl doesn’t do so well. Green lantern is holding up, so far

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:07 pm

KryptonianRed wrote:
Angel 9708 wrote:
KryptonianRed wrote:

Ugh. This is killing me...I ordered a case in December and they still haven’t arrived yet. I am dying to get my hands on them.

KryptonianRed

Postby KryptonianRed » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:28 am

ghostrye wrote:
KryptonianRed wrote:
Angel 9708 wrote:

Ugh. This is killing me...I ordered a case in December and they still haven’t arrived yet. I am dying to get my hands on them.

I’m resisting buying a case. I don’t have anywhere to put them at this point lol

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:35 am

KryptonianRed wrote:
ghostrye wrote:
KryptonianRed wrote:

I’m resisting buying a case. I don’t have anywhere to put them at this point lol

That’s never stopped me! lol

I have a pretty good amount of control when it comes to only buying things that I truly love...so it comes easily to me to find a space for those things. Having said that, I strive for a minimal esthetic, which can be hard when you buy a full case of anything!!!

KryptonianRed

Postby KryptonianRed » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:32 pm

ghostrye wrote:
KryptonianRed wrote:
ghostrye wrote:

I have a pretty good amount of control when it comes to only buying things that I truly love...so it comes easily to me to find a space for those things. Having said that, I strive for a minimal esthetic, which can be hard when you buy a full case of anything!!!

I’m resisting for now, but I’ll probably cave soon lol. I’m rearranging some shelves, and will hopefully have a spot for them soon.

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:49 am

KryptonianRed wrote:
ghostrye wrote:
KryptonianRed wrote:

I’m resisting for now, but I’ll probably cave soon lol. I’m rearranging some shelves, and will hopefully have a spot for them soon.

I fight the chaos every few months by forcing myself to organize and purge whenever possible. My most consistent rule is to try and only collect one genre or type of product...it doesn’t always work though.

MadLove
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby MadLove » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:46 am

I really hope they choose to expand the series! I desperately want a Hawkgirl!
They/Them
ISO PROTOS: Labyrinth Jareth w/ riding crop, Harley Bombshell Rock Candy and David from The Lost Boys Mystery Mini.

calpolo17

Postby calpolo17 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:24 pm

Zatanna

I'd also like to see the Victorian version of Death

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:17 am

MadLove wrote:I really hope they choose to expand the series! I desperately want a Hawkgirl!

I also love the Bombshell design for Hawkgirl. The first 53’ or so Bombshells were so thoughtfully designers, and Hawkgirl is no exception. The rocket pack and Hawk helmet are perfection.

Return to “Vinyl”