18" Retro Freddy from SDCC 2016

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
Fugly16

18" Retro Freddy from SDCC 2016

Postby Fugly16 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:09 am

Does anyone know how many of these were made?

I bring mine to our local pop events and get asked how many were made, would like to accurately give the right answer. My best guess is 24 of each character? I was also wondering how these were given out at Fundays. Was it lottery or was the prize patrol just running these out to each section randomly giving them, I doubt they were tossing them.

Hi, I'm Vinh!
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fugly16

ImageImageImageImageImage

mongoose12

Re: 18" Retro Freddy from SDCC 2016

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:28 am

Fugly16 wrote:Does anyone know how many of these were made?

I bring mine to our local pop events and get asked how many were made, would like to accurately give the right answer. My best guess is 24 of each character? I was also wondering how these were given out at Fundays. Was it lottery or was the prize patrol just running these out to each section randomly giving them, I doubt they were tossing them.

if i am not mistaken, i think they were LE10
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

3rd Place in 2019 Rookie Custom Contest

Krazydave2000

Re: 18" Retro Freddy from SDCC 2016

Postby Krazydave2000 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:55 am

mongoose12 wrote:
Fugly16 wrote:Does anyone know how many of these were made?

if i am not mistaken, i think they were LE10

No it's more then 10. Fugitive re released it about a year ago... I would put in the 20 to 24 pieces of each category.
:freddy2:

Funko Fiends Patch & Pin Club Member
San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!! #FF4L

Return to “Vinyl”