Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
NCDS

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby NCDS » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:05 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
NCDS wrote:
That is an excellent question, Maybe he started out as a tadpole?

that adds a whole new layer to his frog and egg eating.

Oh, I didn't even think about that. I have gone too far! I heard a lot of people were very upset about that.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:14 pm

NCDS wrote:
Oh, I didn't even think about that. I have gone too far! I heard a lot of people were very upset about that.

i was joking, and only dumb people were upset about that. we need to stop letting the weird mood swings of dumb people dictate our lives lol

MrSmileyFace

Postby MrSmileyFace » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:26 pm

Sonic77 wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:the numbers on these things are still out of control though, 10,000 for Snake? 15,000 for the random marvel wrestlers? come on funko, please don't kill this line by going insane with the numbers.

Right, that Izuku has a 20k count, totally insane.

I doubt the numbers will kill the line. Funko is in it to make sales and to provide enough for the consumers. The limited chase numbers will keep it thriving
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector
Funko funatic Rookie of the Year nominee 2019

ImageImage

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:11 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:
Katers wrote:Your list of who you didn't get got me thinking - for Spidey, I want the chase to be upside down somehow! Dream big! :cheers:

Black suit Spidey would be a safe bet but I'd love to see a Negative Zone Spidey for the chase!

A metallic spider man would also look superb.

Agreed. I'd like to see that.
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:57 pm

I was thinking how cool would it be to see a Rat Fink Soda!!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:30 am

Mr Yac wrote:
NCDS wrote:

i was joking, and only dumb people were upset about that. we need to stop letting the weird mood swings of dumb people dictate our lives lol

Don't worry I knew you were joking :D

I agree, someone forgot to tell them it was make-believe. I appreciated the dark humor.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:04 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Pretty sure the rule is that there are no rules lol but then again I too have little to no shame :razz:

I think if we had any shame left, we'd have to give it up in our quest for Funko! Gotta do what we gotta do, right?

Speaking of no shame - got notification that 2 of my pre-order sodas are on their way! Hoping they make it here before the holiday next week, fingers crossed that I open something fabulous!

Sending chase vibes \:D/

Thanks, I could use it! Most of the sodas I've ordered, I'm good with whatever I pull, but this batch, I REALLY want the chases! Hopefully the universe smiles upon me! It's currently laughing at me though - still no update on an ETA for my shipment! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:27 am

Mr Yac wrote:
digithor wrote:
Haha, I shouldn't laugh though cause I went searching for something of a large sized order to do also. :)

good luck in your search ,but if you have any issues i've got you covered.

Hgmaddhatter wrote:Sending chase vibes \:D/

i'll take some of those too, this is the first set where there are chases i want more than the standard ones.

Then I'm sending you chase vibes too! So much more fun when your first soda is a chase - good luck!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:42 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
I think then we get to please don't judge us by our past we have learned a new path.

Wait, if we get to be shame-free, wouldn't we not care if people try to judge us for our pasts?

I'm confusing myself at this point! I need Yoda to come make sense of this. lol

Sadly Yoda is gone so we have to wait about 100-200 years for The Chil to explain it to us

I'm okay with that timeline, lots to do until then! Might actually be able to catch up on my to-to-watched/read list by that point!

And just think of the sodas we'll be able to amass by that point!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:50 am

mohawkjones wrote:
Katers wrote:Your list of who you didn't get got me thinking - for Spidey, I want the chase to be upside down somehow! Dream big! :cheers:

Black suit Spidey would be a safe bet but I'd love to see a Negative Zone Spidey for the chase!

All I really got out of your post is that we need at least 2 different Spidey sodas right off the bat, with all our picks / chase options! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:53 am

mongoose12 wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:

A metallic spider man would also look superb.

Oooohhhh....yes please!

Yeah, they can just keep making Spideys, that's fine. :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:54 am

Katers wrote:
Thanks, I could use it! Most of the sodas I've ordered, I'm good with whatever I pull, but this batch, I REALLY want the chases! Hopefully the universe smiles upon me! It's currently laughing at me though - still no update on an ETA for my shipment! lol

same, like i said this is the first set i actually want the chases from. which ones are you hoping for most? Scareglow, Leatherface & Sonic are the 3 i'm really hoping for. Scareglow i will literally not accept a non glowing version of and am quite disappointed in Funko they even released one that doesn't glow (at least apparently), Leatherface just looks so much cooler with the blood and fuzzy Sonic is clearly the way to go. lol

Katers wrote:
Then I'm sending you chase vibes too! So much more fun when your first soda is a chase - good luck!

thanks, i've yet to pull one so i don't quite know that feeling but i'll take your word on it being a good time.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:03 am

SpaceDude wrote:I was thinking how cool would it be to see a Rat Fink Soda!!

I'd love that. The different color variants would look great next to one another!

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:02 pm

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
Wait, if we get to be shame-free, wouldn't we not care if people try to judge us for our pasts?

I'm confusing myself at this point! I need Yoda to come make sense of this. lol

Sadly Yoda is gone so we have to wait about 100-200 years for The Chil to explain it to us

I'm okay with that timeline, lots to do until then! Might actually be able to catch up on my to-to-watched/read list by that point!

By then you won't have to watch anymore the stories will just be implanted when you plug in.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:12 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:I was thinking how cool would it be to see a Rat Fink Soda!!

I'd love that. The different color variants would look great next to one another!

Right! That’s what I was thinking too! \:D/
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:05 pm

Last week's soda announcement got my wallet LOL. The Thanos soda figure was an absolute must and I ordered 6. Never thought we would get Marvel soda's due to Marvel figures needing to be bobble heads. But it does give me hope for more Marvel and possibly Star Wars ones

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:14 pm

I was also thinking it would be cool to see some of the McDonald's character's as soda's!!
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:52 pm

SpaceDude wrote:I was also thinking it would be cool to see some of the McDonald's character's as soda's!!

the Soda line is certainly not shy with their Ad Icons, so i'm sure they'll get them soon.

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:47 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Katers wrote:

same, like i said this is the first set i actually want the chases from. which ones are you hoping for most? Scareglow, Leatherface & Sonic are the 3 i'm really hoping for. Scareglow i will literally not accept a non glowing version of and am quite disappointed in Funko they even released one that doesn't glow (at least apparently), Leatherface just looks so much cooler with the blood and fuzzy Sonic is clearly the way to go. lol

Katers wrote:

thanks, i've yet to pull one so i don't quite know that feeling but i'll take your word on it being a good time.

lol the shipment I'm waiting for is 1 or 2 waves behind this one - Batgirl and Freddie Mercury. The latest wave didn't have anyone in it that I desperately need chases for, which I'm grateful for! And honestly, anyone that's scary is a major pass for me - no scary stuff for me! I'm such a chicken! Pennywise creeps me out so bad that when I thought I'd have to snag one for a friend, I said I'd be keeping him in the garage because he wasn't allowed in the house!

But...since I don't need chases from this round, I give you all my chase luck for the wave! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:49 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

By then you won't have to watch anymore the stories will just be implanted when you plug in.

I will accept that option for now, as well! I'm so far behind, I feel like I'll never catch up! lol
Image ImageImage Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:54 am

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

I will accept that option for now, as well! I'm so far behind, I feel like I'll never catch up! lol

I have caught up so much with this stay at home. But it was too much and I feel like I don't remember much.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:58 am

Mr Yac wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:I was also thinking it would be cool to see some of the McDonald's character's as soda's!!

the Soda line is certainly not shy with their Ad Icons, so i'm sure they'll get them soon.

That would be so awesome!!
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:26 pm

Katers wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
Katers wrote:

Katers wrote:

lol the shipment I'm waiting for is 1 or 2 waves behind this one - Batgirl and Freddie Mercury. The latest wave didn't have anyone in it that I desperately need chases for, which I'm grateful for! And honestly, anyone that's scary is a major pass for me - no scary stuff for me! I'm such a chicken! Pennywise creeps me out so bad that when I thought I'd have to snag one for a friend, I said I'd be keeping him in the garage because he wasn't allowed in the house!

But...since I don't need chases from this round, I give you all my chase luck for the wave! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Okay ... Pennywise in the garage ... what about Chucky? :-k
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:43 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I have caught up so much with this stay at home. But it was too much and I feel like I don't remember much.

I've caught up on my DVR and my online shopping - that counts, right? I swear I turn around and I find another soda figure that I didn't realize I'd put there. I'd say they were moving on their own, but I think it's just that I bought a lot of good stuff in the last few months!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:49 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

Chucky is not allowed in my town. I was only going to make the Pennywise exception if my friend needed me to, otherwise no horror may cross the borders into town! :eek: Ugh, I get the chills just thinking about this! I'll stick to superheroes, ad icons and turtles, I think!
Image ImageImage Image

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:55 am

Katers wrote:
Chucky is not allowed in my town. I was only going to make the Pennywise exception if my friend needed me to, otherwise no horror may cross the borders into town! :eek: Ugh, I get the chills just thinking about this! I'll stick to superheroes, ad icons and turtles, I think!

now that i've got Rocksteady & Bebop ordered i need to go back and pick up the turtles and Shredder. but there will still be room for the horror guys and spooky clowns lol

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:35 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Katers wrote:

now that i've got Rocksteady & Bebop ordered i need to go back and pick up the turtles and Shredder. but there will still be room for the horror guys and spooky clowns lol

May the force be with you during your hunt for the Turtles Mr Yac. Now I hope they continue with the turtle soda line with Baxter as the fly or even the mousers. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:16 am

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

I've caught up on my DVR and my online shopping - that counts, right? I swear I turn around and I find another soda figure that I didn't realize I'd put there. I'd say they were moving on their own, but I think it's just that I bought a lot of good stuff in the last few months!

Nah I think the Sodas are secretly alive and moving on you. A bit like elf on a shelf.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:45 am

Katers wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:

Gotta stick to your guns. We weren't going to get Chucky or Pennywise ... but then we figured they'd be the only ones we wouldn't have. We're almost at 100% of all soda that's come out so far :)
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:33 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Katers wrote:

You can have my portion of the horror guys and spooky clowns. But if they move on their own overnight, it's not my fault! :eek: lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:34 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Nah I think the Sodas are secretly alive and moving on you. A bit like elf on a shelf.

Which is why only friendly ones are allowed in my house! Glad you understand though! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:44 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:

Gotta stick to your guns. We weren't going to get Chucky or Pennywise ... but then we figured they'd be the only ones we wouldn't have. We're almost at 100% of all soda that's come out so far :)

Well, if you're going for 100%, the choice has been made and you have to! Nothing wrong with that. I made my peace with not being 100% not too long ago - thank goodness I did! But I salute anyone who's sticking with it! =D>

So my shipment of 2 arrived today - just in time! Batgirl and Freddie Mercury - happy to report that Batgirl was a chase! Absolutely love the look of her, and so glad I took a chance! Alas, Freddy is laughing at me, but hope is still alive with an unshipped one from another Entertainment Earth. Back to the waiting game I go!
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:51 am

Mr Yac wrote:
NCDS wrote:I am very excited for Snake! I couldn't see the LE on the side but I hope it's high so we can all get him.

disagree, soda caught on because of their limited editions. now these things are creeping into the 20,000+ range regularly. they need to dial it back, none of these should ever be over 10,000 and even that is too damn high in my opinion.

So count me as one of those that is fine the numbers are creeping up. This just means they are opening up to more retailers. I am pretty sure at most places there isn't overstock of these. If you think about it 20K plus still isn't that much with Funko being world wide.
Collecting since 2014

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:09 am

Tusken wrote:
May the force be with you during your hunt for the Turtles Mr Yac. Now I hope they continue with the turtle soda line with Baxter as the fly or even the mousers. :freddy3:

and Krang, but the question is would he work better in his android or in his little robo-walker?

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:38 am

Katers wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:

Well, if you're going for 100%, the choice has been made and you have to! Nothing wrong with that. I made my peace with not being 100% not too long ago - thank goodness I did! But I salute anyone who's sticking with it! =D>

So my shipment of 2 arrived today - just in time! Batgirl and Freddie Mercury - happy to report that Batgirl was a chase! Absolutely love the look of her, and so glad I took a chance! Alas, Freddy is laughing at me, but hope is still alive with an unshipped one from another Entertainment Earth. Back to the waiting game I go!

Congrats on the Batgirl!

I'm going for 100% now, but we'll see down the road. If it starts getting out of control like Pop did, then I may need to reconsider :-#

Good luck with Freddy. The other Freddy (NYCC Chase) is not one I've been able to cross of my list yet ](*,)
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

nogimmick

Postby nogimmick » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:22 am

JUST got into sodas last week on a whim---ordered all the sealed DC ones i could find. batman, robin, wonder woman, joker 89, funko shop freddy off ebay; batgirl off poppin off toys; ledger joker and a wonder woman for a friend from admins in a facebook group i just joined. i also have a NYCC freddy coming in but i'm pretty sure he's open already---that's what i get for getting into the game late. i'm waiting til i have ALLLL of them in hand to open everything, i CAN NOT WAIT to do so! may the funko gods smile upon me...

the only chase i'm REALLY after is bizarro, the rest would just be trade bait.
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:51 pm

nogimmick wrote:JUST got into sodas last week on a whim---ordered all the sealed DC ones i could find. batman, robin, wonder woman, joker 89, funko shop freddy off ebay; batgirl off poppin off toys; ledger joker and a wonder woman for a friend from admins in a facebook group i just joined. i also have a NYCC freddy coming in but i'm pretty sure he's open already---that's what i get for getting into the game late. i'm waiting til i have ALLLL of them in hand to open everything, i CAN NOT WAIT to do so! may the funko gods smile upon me...

:freddy3:

Welcome to Soda! They are awesome! Nice bunch you've ordered. Good Luck! [-o<
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:04 pm

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:

Congrats on the Batgirl!

I'm going for 100% now, but we'll see down the road. If it starts getting out of control like Pop did, then I may need to reconsider :-#

Good luck with Freddy. The other Freddy (NYCC Chase) is not one I've been able to cross of my list yet ](*,)

Thanks! Really brightened a rough week!

I feel yeah with that NYCC Freddy. Would've loved to have him, but I'm not willing to pay the secondary market prices. They're NUTS. At least it's easier to say 100% early on, then try to go back and catch up, so you've got that going for you! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:37 am

nogimmick wrote:JUST got into sodas last week on a whim---ordered all the sealed DC ones i could find. batman, robin, wonder woman, joker 89, funko shop freddy off ebay; batgirl off poppin off toys; ledger joker and a wonder woman for a friend from admins in a facebook group i just joined. i also have a NYCC freddy coming in but i'm pretty sure he's open already---that's what i get for getting into the game late. i'm waiting til i have ALLLL of them in hand to open everything, i CAN NOT WAIT to do so! may the funko gods smile upon me...

Straight into the deep end!
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

nogimmick

Postby nogimmick » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:21 pm

digithor wrote:

Straight into the deep end!

i'm a straight DC collector (although that leatherface is pretty tempting...) so getting all of the ones for that was fairly easy. the freddys were an on the spot decsion when i got my making fun set on ebay. i don't have any freddy pops at all, so the sodas were a great gateway for that line. mariotti is going in a hardstack with the 2 freddys on my top shelf, NFS/NFT.
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:

Return to “Soda”