Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Imagery » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:27 am

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:As we continue our journey to collecting them all, just placed pre-orders for all the new Sodas being released. Just need to find a well-priced retailer that still has Leonardo and then wait for them all to arrive

You sound vaguely like you're planning world domination via sodas - I love it! Good luck with Leo!

Haha, perhaps... **finger pyramid**
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:29 am

Katers wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:
Imagery wrote:As we continue our journey to collecting them all, just placed pre-orders for all the new Sodas being released. Just need to find a well-priced retailer that still has Leonardo and then wait for them all to arrive

Beehive had Leo for a good preorder price but I was surprised to see it sold out yesterday with Shredder. Seems like the TMNT sodas will be popular! They look great so it shouldn't be a surprise lol

I'd love to see lots more Turtles figures as sodas. Maybe even obscure ones like Scratch the Cat! Or a con release of the 4 in black & white and colored bandanas

I didn't need black & white turtles with colored bandanas until you said it. And now I REALLY need them. This is your fault! lol

Agreed. This is an excellent idea. And hopefully the fact that they'd already be cool pieces and potential con exclusives, there'd be no need to make it more complicated with a GITD chase or something lol
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:47 am

I also need metallic turtle sodas :D
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:16 pm

Imagery wrote:
theraven00 wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:Beehive had Leo for a good preorder price but I was surprised to see it sold out yesterday with Shredder. Seems like the TMNT sodas will be popular! They look great so it shouldn't be a surprise lol

I'd love to see lots more Turtles figures as sodas. Maybe even obscure ones like Scratch the Cat! Or a con release of the 4 in black & white and colored bandanas

Wow, didn't realize Beehive sold out. I'm glad I ordered from there yesterday. I had been waiting to order Leonardo and Shredder at the same time (plus Chilly Willy), so I'm surprised Shredder sold out when Leonardo has been available for a while. That said, the Shredder chase is super cool

Yeah, after placing my other order I immediately checked Beehive, but it was too late. Hoping one of these smaller shops will maybe add some additional stock or something.

Try vltd.co (formerly Vault Queen), looks like they just added Shredder. I bought a few Big Boys from them a few months ago and they shipped really well.
Poppin'

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:17 pm

bizzydesigner wrote:I also need metallic turtle sodas :D

100% YES [-o<

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:35 pm

theraven00 wrote:
Imagery wrote:
theraven00 wrote:Wow, didn't realize Beehive sold out. I'm glad I ordered from there yesterday. I had been waiting to order Leonardo and Shredder at the same time (plus Chilly Willy), so I'm surprised Shredder sold out when Leonardo has been available for a while. That said, the Shredder chase is super cool

Yeah, after placing my other order I immediately checked Beehive, but it was too late. Hoping one of these smaller shops will maybe add some additional stock or something.

Try vltd.co (formerly Vault Queen), looks like they just added Shredder. I bought a few Big Boys from them a few months ago and they shipped really well.

Hadn't heard of them. Thanks. I'll check them out

NickR2012

Postby NickR2012 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:33 pm

theraven00 wrote:
Imagery wrote:
theraven00 wrote:Wow, didn't realize Beehive sold out. I'm glad I ordered from there yesterday. I had been waiting to order Leonardo and Shredder at the same time (plus Chilly Willy), so I'm surprised Shredder sold out when Leonardo has been available for a while. That said, the Shredder chase is super cool

Thanks for the tip! Very good website!
SDCC: 07-09-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-19-21-22-23
NYCC: 19-22

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:57 pm

Totally agree, would love these over gitd or black light versions.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:26 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:

Beehive had Leo for a good preorder price but I was surprised to see it sold out yesterday with Shredder. Seems like the TMNT sodas will be popular! They look great so it shouldn't be a surprise lol

I think TMNT has a big enough following that the sodas will do well for sure.
Collecting since 2014

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:41 pm

Hey the funko shop has Leo now! I ordered a few and the Demon from Kiss
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Rothkolion

Postby Rothkolion » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:49 pm

Boymom4 wrote:

100% YES [-o<

Yes! More please!

Ordered the new releases but looking forward to the Soda release of Boo Berry
HUGE Cartoon fan who has been collecting Funko since 2015. Collect everything Hanna-Barbara including Pops, Pez and Sodas. Also collect Disney, 80’s cartoons and Ad Icons!

Instagram & Twitter: @Rothkolion

Funko Wishlist: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... w=wishlist

DarthLeo33

Postby DarthLeo33 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:16 pm

Pre-ordered my first sodas the other day. Gotta get that Shredder Chase, it's such a cool figure!
ImageImage

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:21 pm

DarthLeo33 wrote:Pre-ordered my first sodas the other day. Gotta get that Shredder Chase, it's such a cool figure!

Congrats on the pre order! That Shredder figure is so sweet! =D> =D>
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:22 pm

Boymom4 wrote:

100% YES [-o<

That would be so cool! :eek: :eek:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:03 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Yeah he wasn't part of my plans but the design is so awesome I couldn't resist.

The whole line is looking really cool. I wonder how far they'll take it out - Shredder and Turtles only? Splinter? April? Casey?

I mean, all I REALLY need is Raph, but I guess he should have some friends to keep him company!

I would think they take this pretty far. I think this line will sale well. I think TMNT has a big enough following for it to sale well and have more in the line.

I certainly hope so! I figure the pre-sold out notification on EE is a good sign of how well this line is doing. Of course, on the flip side, that's frustrating for people who didn't manage to get their order in before it happened! Really looking forward to seeing the next designs!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:07 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Ohhh what if we see a stan lee?

We have to have a Stan Lee now that you put it out there in the universe! lol

They probably wouldn't have any issue selling out of those. NYCC?

You don't think that's too close, time wise? Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE for that to be in the line-up for NYCC. Or anytime, really. Just...gimme! lol

LACC moved to December, I'd be okay with Stan as a holiday present, too!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:15 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:Beehive had Leo for a good preorder price but I was surprised to see it sold out yesterday with Shredder. Seems like the TMNT sodas will be popular! They look great so it shouldn't be a surprise lol

I didn't need black & white turtles with colored bandanas until you said it. And now I REALLY need them. This is your fault! lol

Agreed. This is an excellent idea. And hopefully the fact that they'd already be cool pieces and potential con exclusives, there'd be no need to make it more complicated with a GITD chase or something lol

Yep, just give us straight out B&W Turtles, colored bandanas, no other complications!

If they do this, I'm going to have to legit start a TMNT shelf rather than cramming them in with everyone else!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:31 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
We have to have a Stan Lee now that you put it out there in the universe! lol

You don't think that's too close, time wise? Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE for that to be in the line-up for NYCC. Or anytime, really. Just...gimme! lol

Probably too close, but we can always ask and hope anyways. haha

That would be a fine holiday surprise for LACC.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:58 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:

Thanks. I'd already placed my order elsewhere though. Weird how they're trickling them in, instead of adding all the new Sodas at once.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:58 pm

Imagery wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:

Thanks. I'd already placed my order elsewhere though. Weird how they're trickling them in, instead of adding all the new Sodas at once.

yeah I wish that they were all released at once. This slow trickling is driving me crazy.
Collecting since 2014

Charger14
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Charger14 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:39 pm

I'm loving that black light Shredder
WOBBLER WANT LIST:
GROOVY GHOULIES - MUST HAVE
HECKLE & JECKLE
20" GALACTUS
DC SUPERHEROES

Charger14

Postby Charger14 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:53 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:

Ordered Kiss, was Chilly Willy up?
WOBBLER WANT LIST:

GROOVY GHOULIES - MUST HAVE

HECKLE & JECKLE

20" GALACTUS

DC SUPERHEROES

mactds

Postby mactds » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:15 pm

Charger14 wrote:I'm loving that black light Shredder

100%, front her Marvel pops to now the soda chase, love this art style from Funko.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

edzo6676

Postby edzo6676 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:25 pm

I’m ready for a Star Trek soda. A Captain Kirk or a Spock.
Image Image

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:37 pm

Boymom4 wrote:

100% YES [-o<

These would look amazing. lol Do we even have any metallic soda variants yet?????
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:59 pm

lavery01 wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:

100% YES [-o<

These would look amazing. lol Do we even have any metallic soda variants yet?????

Grape Ape and Jabber Jaw chases were both metallic, yup!
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Rpiccioni1

Postby Rpiccioni1 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:56 pm

Can’t wait for more TMNT soda. Love all of them so far. Metallic turtles would be amazing, and don’t forget a flocked Splinter. I ordered Leo from the Funko shop yesterday. They were already shipped out. Should see Tuesday if I get that glow chase!! Fingers crossed!!
:freddy3:

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:07 pm

Charger14 wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:Hey the funko shop has Leo now! I ordered a few and the Demon from Kiss

He was up a few days ago actually. Looks like only Joker and Demon from Kiss remain

stevenxanthony

Postby stevenxanthony » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:01 pm

I can't wait for anime soda to happen. I want to see how the art style translates!
Proto Collector - Anime Fan - Music Fan - Photographer

IG: stevenxanthony
Twitter: @steven_anthony

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:48 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:
Charger14 wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:Hey the funko shop has Leo now! I ordered a few and the Demon from Kiss

He was up a few days ago actually. Looks like only Joker and Demon from Kiss remain

Yeah up and gone, one of my favorites from this round of sodas.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:58 am

Entertainment Earth seems to have him back up (again). Hopefully he stays that way if you still need him!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:02 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Probably too close, but we can always ask and hope anyways. haha

That would be a fine holiday surprise for LACC.

At this point, the fine holiday surprise from LACC that I'd take would be to HAVE LACC. That being said, yes - bring on all the sodas for it!!! Actually, that would be a great place for Marvel sodas, since the LACC exclusives has traditionally had at least 1 or 2 Marvel!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:05 am

edzo6676 wrote:I’m ready for a Star Trek soda. A Captain Kirk or a Spock.

Oooohhhh, that would be a fun line! Plenty of Star Trek characters to keep it expanding. Great idea! =D>
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:16 am

Rpiccioni1 wrote:Can’t wait for more TMNT soda. Love all of them so far. Metallic turtles would be amazing, and don’t forget a flocked Splinter. I ordered Leo from the Funko shop yesterday. They were already shipped out. Should see Tuesday if I get that glow chase!! Fingers crossed!!

That's fabulous that they already shipped out! Mine still shows on order, expected next month. Ugh, that's so far away!! How will I wait so long?? ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:55 am

edzo6676 wrote:I’m ready for a Star Trek soda. A Captain Kirk or a Spock.

That would be a very cool line to see! =D> =D>
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:40 am

Katers wrote:

Entertainment Earth seems to have him back up (again). Hopefully he stays that way if you still need him!

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to find him at another small retailer.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:41 pm

bizzydesigner wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
100% YES [-o<

Wow, how did I miss this, especially the grape ape one? Lol lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:32 pm

lavery01 wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

Wow, how did I miss this, especially the grape ape one? Lol lol

The new Batgirl chase will be metallic too, right?
Poppin'

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:26 pm

GLOW CHASE!!!!! It looks amazing! The Blue parts of Leo glow. It glows great in person

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:42 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
GLOW CHASE!!!!! It looks amazing! The Blue parts of Leo glow. It glows great in person

Congrats on scoring a chase! That's an odd one to make glow but I kinda like how it looks!
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Return to “Soda”