Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
Mr Yac

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:58 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Maybe too easy to start with Mickey, I guess? Kick off with the unexpected and get everyone hyped for the line before he comes along. Once he does though, what do we think - color with black and white chase, or vice versa? Regular and sorcerer's apprentice? There's a lot of options there.

Classic mickey black and white with the color variant, for unexpected I'm going to say Baloo!

You'd go Tail Spin before Rescue Rangers? I'm horrified by this! lol

And really, we have to go Duck Tales first. I need a Scrooge - regular for common, and surrounded by coins for the chase!

i think you're both wrong, Darkwing all the way for the beginning. his rogues getting the soda treatment would be a dream for me.

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:40 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Maybe too easy to start with Mickey, I guess? Kick off with the unexpected and get everyone hyped for the line before he comes along. Once he does though, what do we think - color with black and white chase, or vice versa? Regular and sorcerer's apprentice? There's a lot of options there.

Classic mickey black and white with the color variant, for unexpected I'm going to say Baloo!

And really, we have to go Duck Tales first. I need a Scrooge - regular for common, and surrounded by coins for the chase!

Tail spin wouldn't be my first pick, just an unexpected one. I'd certainly want to see duck tails far more for the soda.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:45 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

i think you're both wrong, Darkwing all the way for the beginning. his rogues getting the soda treatment would be a dream for me.

Now you're just getting dangerous!

Actually though, Darkwing and Negaduck would work really well as a common / chase combo! :cheers:

I still want my Scrooge though!
Image ImageImage Image

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:48 am

Katers wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
Katers wrote:

Actually though, Darkwing and Negaduck would work really well as a common / chase combo! :cheers:

Darkwing Duck :wwe12: :wwe12: :wwe12:
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:50 am

Katers wrote:

bite your tongue! i would be pretty furious if the only way to get Negaduck was via chase and if he didn't get his own can!

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:52 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Tail spin wouldn't be my first pick, just an unexpected one. I'd certainly want to see duck tails far more for the soda.

Very unexpected, which I love. And of course, here I am assuming it was Tail Spin, but it could've been Jungle Book for all I knew!

I would love to see all the Disney Afternoon cartoons get the Soda treatment. No wrong directions to go here!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:56 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Katers wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

Darkwing Duck :wwe12: :wwe12: :wwe12:

I'm so going to have the theme song going through my head the rest of the weekend....! The more I think about it though, the more I like it!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:59 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Katers wrote:

bite your tongue! i would be pretty furious if the only way to get Negaduck was via chase and if he didn't get his own can!

Sorry, it's already out there in the universe now. Hopefully the edition size makes it relatively easy to find the chase though! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:02 am

Katers wrote:
Sorry, it's already out there in the universe now. Hopefully the edition size makes it relatively easy to find the chase though! lol

edit the post!!!!!! but really i saw Darkwing could get the black & white Negaduck as his chase, and Negaduck gets a chainsaw for his chase

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:27 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Katers wrote:

edit the post!!!!!! but really i saw Darkwing could get the black & white Negaduck as his chase, and Negaduck gets a chainsaw for his chase

Even if I did, the universe would know! lol

Oh, I like that idea though - bring on the chainsaws! Of course, now that I'm thinking about Disney Cartoons, I want a Gizmoduck! Not sure what we could do for the chase, metallic maybe?
Image ImageImage Image

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:32 pm

Katers wrote:

Oh, I like that idea though - bring on the chainsaws! Of course, now that I'm thinking about Disney Cartoons, I want a Gizmoduck! Not sure what we could do for the chase, metallic maybe?

i'd love a Gizmoduck, but no clue what he could get for a chase. though i'm one of the few who doesn't feel they all need a chase.... just cut the edition size in half ;)

and along those lines we need a Bubba and Tootsie, sad we don't have them as pops yet.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:36 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Katers wrote:

i'd love a Gizmoduck, but no clue what he could get for a chase. though i'm one of the few who doesn't feel they all need a chase.... just cut the edition size in half ;)

and along those lines we need a Bubba and Tootsie, sad we don't have them as pops yet.

Well now I just want to see how they get Tootsie in a soda can. lol
Image ImageImage Image

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:39 pm

Katers wrote:

they'll have to slide her in tail first lol

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:01 am

Katers wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
Katers wrote:

Metallic probably, I'd say Fenton but that might not be well known to people who aren't into the show.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:02 am

digithor wrote:
Metallic probably, I'd say Fenton but that might not be well known to people who aren't into the show.

if people aren't aware enough to know who Fenton is then do they even deserve the glory of a Gizmoduck soda? i think not!

but also it'd be ridiculously easy to find the chase if that were the case, he'd be so much lighter.

nogimmick

Postby nogimmick » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:53 am

my harley and manhunter showed up from HQ the other day! no chase, but i'm just glad to have them on the shelf with the other DC sodas. i have 2 more of each coming in..."soon"...so fingers crossed for those.
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:

Rothkolion

Postby Rothkolion » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:48 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

YASSS!!! NEED A SCROOGE with a gold chase!!! A six-pack for Ducktales! Scrooge, Launchpad, Flint-hart and the nephews. Than another six pack including Webby, Mrs. Beakley, Gizmoduck, Magica, and options of Donald and Gyro if the new series or Ma Beagle and Bubba if the original. (Sorry, I’m a big Ducktales fan)
HUGE Cartoon fan who has been collecting Funko since 2015. Collect everything Hanna-Barbara including Pops, Pez and Sodas. Also collect Disney, 80’s cartoons and Ad Icons!

Instagram & Twitter: @Rothkolion

Funko Wishlist: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... w=wishlist

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:07 pm

Rothkolion wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
YASSS!!! NEED A SCROOGE with a gold chase!!! A six-pack for Ducktales! Scrooge, Launchpad, Flint-hart and the nephews. Than another six pack including Webby, Mrs. Beakley, Gizmoduck, Magica, and options of Donald and Gyro if the new series or Ma Beagle and Bubba if the original. (Sorry, I’m a big Ducktales fan)

That would be such an awesome piece, Scrooge with a gold chase. Love it and hope it happens.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:26 am

Would a diamond edition count also?
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:46 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Katers wrote:

they'll have to slide her in tail first lol

That makes sense, and I can't believe I was so focused on keeping her upright. Love it! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:48 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

I'd rather have a metallic Gizmoduck than a Fenton, I'd actually kinda forgotten about his regular self! I was going to say alter ego, but I guess I have that reversed! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:48 am

Mr Yac wrote:
digithor wrote:

if people aren't aware enough to know who Fenton is then do they even deserve the glory of a Gizmoduck soda? i think not!

but also it'd be ridiculously easy to find the chase if that were the case, he'd be so much lighter.

Well in that case, let's go with that option - I'd love a soda / chase that I could tell just by picking them up! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:55 am

Rothkolion wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I would absolutely accept a gold Scrooge as a chase, great idea! All of these are great ideas for a Ducktales six-pack or 12-pack, and I would have to collect pretty much all of them! These need to happen now, regardless of the hit to the budget - :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:56 am

Katers wrote:
Well in that case, let's go with that option - I'd love a soda / chase that I could tell just by picking them up! :cheers:

bring us all back to the good old days of shaking mini boxes to try and get a handle on the layout lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:56 am

digithor wrote:Would a diamond edition count also?

I will accept diamond editions, since I love me some sparkly! Who were you thinking of though?
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:27 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:Would a diamond edition count also?

I will accept diamond editions, since I love me some sparkly! Who were you thinking of though?

Oh oops, that was in regards to Scrooge.
ImageImageImageImage

AJLeegion

Postby AJLeegion » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:38 am

Finally got my first Funko Soda, they're smaller than I thought, they look bigger in images, but I still love the style of them, of course I had to dip my feet into MHA, it's become my second favorite anime after DBZ.

I usually bin the POP packages, but I love the look of these with the cans, so I'm deciding to keep it to display behind, it was the common I got, which I actually wanted, not too fussed about GITD stuff. Can't wait until All Might comes out, also hoping for more MHA in the future (Ochaco & Todoroki) fingers crossed.

Size comparison in case anyone else was wondering.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:20 pm

if only i could have this luck with chases i actually want ](*,)

philipali

Postby philipali » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:17 pm

Got the PufnStuf Soda ... Excited in seeing there's a possible chase figure :D
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:54 pm

philipali wrote:Got the PufnStuf Soda ... Excited in seeing there's a possible chase figure :D

there is a chase for him, regular is holding Freddy the flute and the chase is holding his hat. i feel Freddy is a cooler choice than a hat personally.

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:04 pm

Mr Yac wrote:there is a chase for him, regular is holding Freddy the flute and the chase is holding his hat. i feel Freddy is a cooler choice than a hat personally.

Yes I agree that I prefer the Freddy the flute version more. I have eying these eBay prices like a hawk and luckily the resellers are already undercutting each other down to 65-80 already. I am hoping that it goes down to 40 (sealed) so I can get it comfortably.
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:18 pm

Mr Yac wrote:Image

Think we all wish and want this. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:26 pm

lavery01 wrote:Think we all wish and want this. lol

i think i'm the only man in the world who upon seeing a chase pog says "son of a b!#ch" out loud lol

hopefully i can trade him for one i actually want.

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:53 pm

Congrats, that is awesome. Hopefully you will also get a chase that you want.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

philipali

Postby philipali » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:01 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:there is a chase for him, regular is holding Freddy the flute and the chase is holding his hat. i feel Freddy is a cooler choice than a hat personally.

Yes I agree that I prefer the Freddy the flute version more. I have eying these eBay prices like a hawk and luckily the resellers are already undercutting each other down to 65-80 already. I am hoping that it goes down to 40 (sealed) so I can get it comfortably.

i don't think this will go down in the 40s they way they trend right now... better to snag a good deal if available
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:38 pm

philipali wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:

i don't think this will go down in the 40s they way they trend right now... better to snag a good deal if available

I think it's obscure enough that it will drop a little bit

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:43 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
philipali wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:Yes I agree that I prefer the Freddy the flute version more. I have eying these eBay prices like a hawk and luckily the resellers are already undercutting each other down to 65-80 already. I am hoping that it goes down to 40 (sealed) so I can get it comfortably.

I think it's obscure enough that it will drop a little bit

yeah, unless they go with a full Kroft line of soda i don't see Puff getting too up there in price.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:14 pm

AJLeegion wrote:Finally got my first Funko Soda, they're smaller than I thought, they look bigger in images, but I still love the style of them, of course I had to dip my feet into MHA, it's become my second favorite anime after DBZ.

I usually bin the POP packages, but I love the look of these with the cans, so I'm deciding to keep it to display behind, it was the common I got, which I actually wanted, not too fussed about GITD stuff. Can't wait until All Might comes out, also hoping for more MHA in the future (Ochaco & Todoroki) fingers crossed.

Size comparison in case anyone else was wondering.

Izuku for the win! Congrats

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:15 pm

May not have been the chase you really wanted but it’s a beauty to have!

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:50 pm

For those of you hunting the Todd Ingram soda shared with Hot Topic tomorrow: some Hot Topics are posting their stock counts on Instagram. Here are my findings:
Highest I have seen a store get is 6 (a case) but I am seeing a lot with 2 or 3 sodas. So online may be your best best for Todd since the 2-per-person limit in store makes it so first in line can basically buy them all.
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Return to “Soda”