Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
FireEmblemZack

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:11 pm

renardchua wrote:Low key loving the Lucha Libre Sodas.

They look better and nore suited in Sodas than the Pops, imo.

I agree a hundred percent. In soda form, they really feel like the retro luchador toys with the skinny look
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:09 pm

Optimistic wrote:Don't let the shiny new reveals distract, new Cap'n Crunch soda in a few hours. Chase is black and white

He went quick, wasn't able to get one

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:31 pm

I actually got lucky and managed to grab 2 Cap'n crunch sodas before they sold out. Hope other funatics had the same success.

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:36 pm

Boymom4 wrote:I actually got lucky and managed to grab 2 Cap'n crunch sodas before they sold out. Hope other funatics had the same success.

Nope. Just gonna assume that if it's a Funko shop release under 10,000 pieces, I've got no chance at it because the Funko queue hates me. Never have any luck with it. Bummer, cause Cap'n Crunch is my favorite cereal. Really kinda wanted him and eBay prices are beyond my budget. But, whatevs... Such is life.

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:08 pm

Quazimoto wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:I actually got lucky and managed to grab 2 Cap'n crunch sodas before they sold out. Hope other funatics had the same success.

Nope. Just gonna assume that if it's a Funko shop release under 10,000 pieces, I've got no chance at it because the Funko queue hates me. Never have any luck with it. Bummer, cause Cap'n Crunch is my favorite cereal. Really kinda wanted him and eBay prices are beyond my budget. But, whatevs... Such is life.

Biggest issue is anything LE in general on the Funko Shop leads resellers to pick it up regardless if they keep it or not. But ya such is life lol.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:22 pm

Congrats Boymom on getting the Cap and getting 2 mean the Funko gods were with you. Fingers crossed that you get a chase out of the 2. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:42 pm

Cool looking cap n crunch today for the lucky people that managed to get him.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:07 am

theraven00 wrote:
Optimistic wrote:
Spoiler: show

Have a look at the chases, easily the best round of chases yet

Really glad to see Raphael finally. He was always my favorite and I need to round out my TMNT Soda collection, although I'm still waiting for a few pre-orders to ship. The Crash Bandicoot chase looks cool too. I've been playing the Crash Team racing game a bunch with my kid lately so I might get that one for him.

I'm so excited for Raphael finally! And doubly glad that he's smiling and not all broody and moody! March(ish) can't come soon enough for me! He is the only turtle that I REALLY want the chase on, so crossing my fingers starting now! [-o<
Image ImageImage Image

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:09 am

Katers wrote:
theraven00 wrote:
Optimistic wrote:

Have a look at the chases, easily the best round of chases yet

Really glad to see Raphael finally. He was always my favorite and I need to round out my TMNT Soda collection, although I'm still waiting for a few pre-orders to ship. The Crash Bandicoot chase looks cool too. I've been playing the Crash Team racing game a bunch with my kid lately so I might get that one for him.

I'm so excited for Raphael finally! And doubly glad that he's smiling and not all broody and moody! March(ish) can't come soon enough for me! He is the only turtle that I REALLY want the chase on, so crossing my fingers starting now! [-o<

Do you have chases of any of the other TMNT? I've been buying 2 of each and been lucky enough to get the chase of Leonardo and Shredder. Still waiting for other shipments to come in.
Poppin'

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:25 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:

Glam shots of last night's sodas! Better look at their chases
BUT CHESTER CHEETAH?????
Lots of new ones we didnt see!

I'm all about the Chester and Vampire Jack! Can't wait!
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:08 am

i just now gave a solid look at jack the pumpkin king, i love how the common is a gitd! can't wait to snag it.

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:09 pm

I only own two Freddy sodas so far. I had to get the Capn Crunch soda and was lucky enough to get two. I'll definitely pick up a Trix, Toucan Sam, LUcky, and Tony the Tiger soda if they get release.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:03 pm

A bunch of soda figures just put up onto the Funko shop!!!! Bebop, Aku, Secret Squirrel, Stay Puft and The Flash. I picked up a few to finally get that Free Freddy Funko.

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:38 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:A bunch of soda figures just put up onto the Funko shop!!!! Bebop, Aku, Secret Squirrel, Stay Puft and The Flash. I picked up a few to finally get that Free Freddy Funko.

Most of them seem to have sold out fast. I just need Rocksteady and Raphael for my TMNT collection anyway.
Poppin'

NickR2012

Postby NickR2012 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:24 pm

Got the Cap n Crunch chase (and common) at Funko Hollywood today... Sadly still no Muttley/Dick chase! (not complaining :) )
Hopefully Funko Hollywood will have the Sodas that went online and sold out today!
SDCC: 07-09-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-19-21-22-23
NYCC: 19-22

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:14 pm

theraven00 wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:A bunch of soda figures just put up onto the Funko shop!!!! Bebop, Aku, Secret Squirrel, Stay Puft and The Flash. I picked up a few to finally get that Free Freddy Funko.

Most of them seem to have sold out fast. I just need Rocksteady and Raphael for my TMNT collection anyway.

They went up kind of early ... around 9:45am PST.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:20 pm

NickR2012 wrote:Got the Cap n Crunch chase (and common) at Funko Hollywood today... Sadly still no Muttley/Dick chase! (not complaining :) )
Hopefully Funko Hollywood will have the Sodas that went online and sold out today!

CONGRATS! I wanna see what the duo looks like with the POGs! The pictures I see online, they don't even open the bags!!!

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:28 am

theraven00 wrote:
Katers wrote:
theraven00 wrote:Really glad to see Raphael finally. He was always my favorite and I need to round out my TMNT Soda collection, although I'm still waiting for a few pre-orders to ship. The Crash Bandicoot chase looks cool too. I've been playing the Crash Team racing game a bunch with my kid lately so I might get that one for him.

Do you have chases of any of the other TMNT? I've been buying 2 of each and been lucky enough to get the chase of Leonardo and Shredder. Still waiting for other shipments to come in.

So far I've only gotten 1 each of Leo and Shredder, and both were common. Since I was okay getting commons of everyone except Raph, I haven't bought more than 1 of any of them. It would be great to get lucky with Donnie and Mikey, but I'll survive with commons of them too. Raph? I'll go nuts buying multiples until I get my chase of him!

Congrats on the chases you've gotten so far! That's great! I wouldn't have minded the Shredder chase, but it was not meant to be!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:35 am

mongoose12 wrote:i just now gave a solid look at jack the pumpkin king, i love how the common is a gitd! can't wait to snag it.

I was happy to see that, now I can get a glow of him much easier.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 am

NickR2012 wrote:Got the Cap n Crunch chase (and common) at Funko Hollywood today... Sadly still no Muttley/Dick chase! (not complaining :) )

Ugh, of course they have Cap 'n Crunch at Hollywood today, when I was there yesterday trying for them for a friend! Congrats on pulling one of each though!
Image ImageImage Image

Legion Of Boom
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby Legion Of Boom » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:47 am

Really digging the new Chester and Jack Torrance chases!
name's Av

Instagram - @av.cruz // Twitter - @avcruz76

Fundays 2014 - Fundays 2015 - Fundays 2016 - Fundays 2017 - Fundays 2018 - Fundays 2019 - Fundays 2022 - Fundays 2023
Fright Night 2016 - Fright Night II 2022

FDO8SF 2018 - FDO9SAC 2023
"Making Fun" World Premiere - Hollywood 2018
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening 2019
FunKon 2021 - FunKon 2022

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:35 am

Thank you for the heads up. Just wasn't fast enough to grab them yesterday Zack. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

NickR2012

Postby NickR2012 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:42 pm

Katers wrote:

Ugh, of course they have Cap 'n Crunch at Hollywood today, when I was there yesterday trying for them for a friend! Congrats on pulling one of each though!

Thank you! Yes I know! I suggest following their facebook page, they usually announce what they will have, but it's most of the time announced 2hours before opening...

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:43 pm

Legion Of Boom wrote:Really digging the new Chester and Jack Torrance chases!

chester is definitely the best soda chase i've seen to date

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:49 pm

mongoose12 wrote:

I agree and also when I saw the Funko Shop announcement this morning I thought to look up all the Chester Cheetah Funko products made so far and the Soda figure's head proportions just make it look a lot more accurate compared to the POP.
It looks like a retro figurine from the 90s, and adding the Cheetos bag adds to that a lot

NickR2012

Postby NickR2012 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:50 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:

CONGRATS! I wanna see what the duo looks like with the POGs! The pictures I see online, they don't even open the bags!!!

Thank you! Here is my picture then ;)

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:53 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

I agree and also when I saw the Funko Shop announcement this morning I thought to look up all the Chester Cheetah Funko products made so far and the Soda figure's head proportions just make it look a lot more accurate compared to the POP.
It looks like a retro figurine from the 90s, and adding the Cheetos bag adds to that a lot

totally agree re: cheetos bag....the glow in the dark variant was cool but that cheetos bag is the perfect touch =D>

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:54 pm

Katers wrote:
theraven00 wrote:
Katers wrote:

So far I've only gotten 1 each of Leo and Shredder, and both were common. Since I was okay getting commons of everyone except Raph, I haven't bought more than 1 of any of them. It would be great to get lucky with Donnie and Mikey, but I'll survive with commons of them too. Raph? I'll go nuts buying multiples until I get my chase of him!

Congrats on the chases you've gotten so far! That's great! I wouldn't have minded the Shredder chase, but it was not meant to be!

Just FYI, GameStop put up Donatello today for $8 each.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:55 pm

Legion Of Boom wrote:Really digging the new Chester and Jack Torrance chases!

Yep .. that Chester is AMAZING. Can't wait for Vampire Jack too! :freddy2: :freddy2:
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:57 pm

NickR2012 wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:

Thank you! Here is my picture then ;)

Wow ... those look fantastic! The blue is so deep! =D> =D>
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:57 pm

Another update to Funko Shop soda stock: They have the following available
Bebop, Mer-Man, Secret Squirrel, Aku, Roger Rabbit, Flash and Stay Puft
I ordered some Roger Rabbits. I am liking these random Funko Shop releases of the sodas way before other retailers are getting them

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:58 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

totally agree re: cheetos bag....the glow in the dark variant was cool but that cheetos bag is the perfect touch =D>

I cannot wait to spend my money on this! :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:53 pm

RSVHockeyDad wrote:

Thanks for the heads up!
Poppin'

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:49 pm

Congrats, my husband was able to get him. I had no such luck. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:16 am

theraven00 wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:

Thanks for the heads up!

You're welcome! We're all in this together \:D/
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:20 am

NickR2012 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Thank you! Yes I know! I suggest following their facebook page, they usually announce what they will have, but it's most of the time announced 2hours before opening...

Oh, I stalk them regularly via FB, but I also only pay attention if I'm off that day. Took the day off Wed to go up, and they had most of the days releases, just not the soda. Alas! My friend will just have to survive without! She got lucky the last time I went up during a drop, and got Boo Berry sodas out of my visit!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:40 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:
theraven00 wrote:Do you have chases of any of the other TMNT? I've been buying 2 of each and been lucky enough to get the chase of Leonardo and Shredder. Still waiting for other shipments to come in.

Missed him, rats! Thanks for the heads up, I'll add them to my list of stores to stalk! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:28 am

Tusken wrote:

Congrats Boymom on getting the Cap and getting 2 mean the Funko gods were with you. Fingers crossed that you get a chase out of the 2. :freddy3:

Thank you, I appreciate it :)

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:29 am

lavery01 wrote:

Congrats, my husband was able to get him. I had no such luck. lol

Congrats to your husband and I'm sure he'll share lol Wishing you luck on the chase, although the common is just as awesome.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:32 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:Another update to Funko Shop soda stock: They have the following available
Bebop, Mer-Man, Secret Squirrel, Aku, Roger Rabbit, Flash and Stay Puft
I ordered some Roger Rabbits. I am liking these random Funko Shop releases of the sodas way before other retailers are getting them

I ordered 1 of each and scored the free Freddy...definitely a win-win in my book. Also, liking the random soda releases on the Funko shop, just need to make it a habit of checking the shop more often I guess.

Return to “Soda”