The Dark Knight Joker

Funko has gone soft on us! Soft as in plush toys that is, so grab a comfy toy or two and come talk to us about them. Plushes, Fabrikations, and Mopeez, oh my!
sugarbones88

The Dark Knight Joker

Postby sugarbones88 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:39 pm

The plushes are adorable, I can't get enough of them!! :D My only complaint and question is about the Joker as a Plush. They've made a Dark Knight version of Batman as a plush, and with the newest movie about to be released, they even have products for Bane and Catwoman. But when it comes to the Joker, the only plush they have is a more traditional one. I can't even tell you how many people I've talked to (me included) that are just dying for a Dark Knight version of the Joker to be made into a plush. Any idea if that's a possibility for the near future? Any information on the subject would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. :clown:

Shavedcrx

Re: The Dark Knight Joker

Postby Shavedcrx » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Id want a pop before a plush. But either would be awesome.
Chris
ISO: Kylo Ren and Wreck it Ralph Protos

blade2025

Re: The Dark Knight Joker

Postby blade2025 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:40 pm

I noticed it is your first post. Can I welcome you to the board? = ) There is also a topic called Welcome to Funkoland.
I'm Matson.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

Return to “Plush”