FANTASTIC Fabrikations

Funko has gone soft on us! Soft as in plush toys that is, so grab a comfy toy or two and come talk to us about them. Plushes, Fabrikations, and Mopeez, oh my!
Arloe8
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

FANTASTIC Fabrikations

Postby Arloe8 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:52 pm

I heard Brian mention these at Funday's 13 and I must say I am truly impressed =D> =D>

Fabrikations opens the door to soooo many possibilities. I Love the fact that they are not your normal characters turned into stuffed animals. You can go pretty much any where and find Disney Plush and various other common characters in some stuffed form. However I don't think I've ever really seen a Deadpool or Harley Quinn plush. Greedo and Yoda show the versatility of Fabrikations and how well even the most masculine characters can become lovable stuffed animals. And then there is the fabric.

I can already picture a "Chase" Batman in either a different color fabric or a different type of fabric. The fabric allows for truly unique color combinations as well as limited color runs, and alternate uniforms i.e.. Regular Deadpool vs. X-Force Deadpool vs. Chase Inverse Deadpool (just a thought). Again the options are truly unlimited. Now that we know no more 9" Pop will be made, the Fabrikations truly fill that void. They are 6" tall, come in a box and can stand on their own, what more could I ask for. I personally am looking forward to possibly Game of Thrones or Thundercats Fabrikations as well as more DC and some Marvel. Fabrikations are gonna be BIG...just wait and see \:D/ \:D/
Dorian Arloe

Arloe8
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: FANTASTIC Fabrikations

Postby Arloe8 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:54 pm

It would be really awesome if a Funatic who attended Toy Fair could either upload or send me pictures of the Fabrikations so they can be added to this thread..Thanks.
Dorian Arloe

Return to “Plush”