Mymoji plush

Funko has gone soft on us! Soft as in plush toys that is, so grab a comfy toy or two and come talk to us about them. Plushes, Fabrikations, and Mopeez, oh my!
HowardTheDuck

Mymoji plush

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:55 pm

I didn't see a thread regarding these yet. Funko announced today that the Mymoji line will now include plush as well but they only showed FNAF ones. Now without getting too negative here (that seems to offend people) anyone who knows me knows that I....strongly dislike Mymoji. HOWEVER if they continue with these and add DC.....I might not hesitate to buy some of those. Especially Flash, Green Lantern, Cyborg or Martian Manhunter. What about you? Do you see this as good or unnecessary? Share your thoughts.

I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Kuro-kun

Re: Mymoji plush

Postby Kuro-kun » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:24 pm

I don't mind the figures, but the plush seem a little unnecessary especially since they look just like the figures. I understand the motive for them, but they kinda remind me of the emoji pillows that Walmart sells. Funko's are cuter and look nicer though.
/\,,,/\
( ˆ ˘ ˆ)
My name's Liz!
Pokémon Collector and Pop Funatic ☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Stats:
Pops - ??? / Mystery Minis - ??
6" Pops - ?? / Dorbz - ??

Newest Pop - Grimmjow
Major Grail ISO - Pokemon Eevee Proto and White Kurama Proto
ISO - (White Shirt) Mario Maurer Pop

Littlemissplush

Postby Littlemissplush » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:10 pm

From Toy Fair - they're also doing Harley Quinn and Batman. Personally? I think they're adorable and I can't wait to get those Harleys!
Hey, I'm Ashley!

Currently ISO: Connie and Peridot mystery minis

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:34 pm

Littlemissplush wrote:Image

From Toy Fair - they're also doing Harley Quinn and Batman. Personally? I think they're adorable and I can't wait to get those Harleys!

Those look great but I hope they get deeper into DC than that. I may be more of a Marvel guy but I still hate when they limit to DC to Bat-characters or even just Harley.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Littlemissplush

Postby Littlemissplush » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:02 pm

Well, whether they have others currently in the works is above the realm of my knowledge but I guess where they go from Bats and Harley depends on how well these sell. I'm just lucky they're starting out with Harley since that's the only DC I collect.
Hey, I'm Ashley!

Currently ISO: Connie and Peridot mystery minis

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:12 pm

I'm definitely down for some Harley and Bats.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Return to “Plush”