Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Alice In Wonderland plush set

Funko has gone soft on us! Soft as in plush toys that is, so grab a comfy toy or two and come talk to us about them. Plushes, Fabrikations, and Mopeez, oh my!
AleX-Men

Alice In Wonderland plush set

Postby AleX-Men » Fri May 29, 2020 5:24 pm

I was going through some old info on the older Funko plush and found out there was an Alice in Wonderland LE 500 plush 4 pack with a purple Cheshire. Does anyone know where this released and what it looks like?
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Re: Alice In Wonderland plush set

Postby BigM » Fri May 29, 2020 6:30 pm

Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:22 am

Thanks Big M! It's amazing how much history exists on this forum!
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:17 am

AleX-Men wrote:I was going through some old info on the older Funko plush and found out there was an Alice in Wonderland LE 500 plush 4 pack with a purple Cheshire. Does anyone know where this released and what it looks like?

There are some of the set available on Gemini collectibles, Cheshire seems to be rare one. https://www.geminicollectibles.net/funk ... lice-doll/
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:55 pm

Valde wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:I was going through some old info on the older Funko plush and found out there was an Alice in Wonderland LE 500 plush 4 pack with a purple Cheshire. Does anyone know where this released and what it looks like?

There are some of the set available on Gemini collectibles, Cheshire seems to be rare one. https://www.geminicollectibles.net/funk ... lice-doll/

Thanks for that!

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:56 pm

Hey Big M,

I looked at the description of the plush set, but I am not sure who the "one seller is". Would you or anyone else have an idea of who it is?

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:22 pm

AleX-Men wrote:

Hey Big M,

I looked at the description of the plush set, but I am not sure who the "one seller is". Would you or anyone else have an idea of who it is?

I have no idea unfortunately. Kroffy probably knows the answer though.
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:58 am

BigM wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:

Hey Big M,

I have no idea unfortunately. Kroffy probably knows the answer though.

Thanks, I’ll contact him.

Joker3346

Postby Joker3346 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:09 pm

Wow the purple cheshire is amazing. I try to collect everything cheshire but don't have this one yet. Hopefully I come across one in the future I'd pick up for sure. The other pushes look good as well.

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:54 am

Had no idea about these. Cheshire looks incredible. Anyone who has one is super lucky. Are these the rarest produced Funko Plush? I'm not sure if there is anything with a lower LE count. Or are there others that are also LE 500?

Comicbookwriter

Postby Comicbookwriter » Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:20 am

Wow! Who knew!?!? Cheshire Cat is an all time fav!!
ImageImageImage

Return to “Plush”