My first haul!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Ice04242

My first haul!

Postby Ice04242 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:03 pm

How goes it there Funko pop lovers! So i just now got into collecting and finally got on this forum, how excited I am i can't explain! Anyway my big things are marvel, DC, Anime, Supernatural, list goes on, but I figured I'd share some of my luck and let ya know what I've gotten so far! I may have went a little crazy when I first finally started to make the leap lol, but we'll see

Walgreens: Starting searching all the stores and although some of the boxes were crap, what i got was nice!
Avengers: Captian American, Nick Fury, Iron man, Thor! Just missing the hulk!
B&N: I picked up a nightwing, agent fury, and a Sam from supernatural!
HT: I got a exclusive castiel and the new girl (cant remember her name but its falicia day)
P.S: there was a wampa super sized pop at a comic book store here, J,W if thats rare or not?

Anyway! I'm not sure how often stores restock but I convinced some of the walgreens near by to order some more because I cleaned them out haha. Since the Avengers are discontinued what kinda stuff do you think they would get in now? Let me know what you think! Also Barnes and noble had alot but it didn't seem like they restocked very often. From what I've seen since they buy in bulk they are probably the best place to get "chases" but I don't see that happening. Anyway any advice is appreciated and glad to be part of the fam!
Last edited by Ice04242 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image

saul_damascus

Re: My first haul!

Postby saul_damascus » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:06 pm

Ice04242 wrote:How goes it there Funko pop lovers! So i just now got into collecting and finally got on this forum, how excited I am i can't explain! Anyway my big things are marvel, DC, Anime, Supernatural, list goes on, but I figured I'd share some of my luck and let ya know what I've gotten so far! I may have went a little crazy when I first finally started to make the leap lol, but we'll see

Walgreens: Starting searching all the stores and although some of the boxes were crap, what i got was nice!
Avengers: Captian American, Nick Fury, Iron man, Thor! Just missing the hulk!
B&N: I picked up a nightwing, agent fury, and a Sam from supernatural!
HT: I got a exclusive castiel and the new girl (cant remember her name but its falicia day)

Anyway! I'm not sure how often stores restock but I convinced some of the walgreens near by to order some more because I cleaned them out haha. Since the Avengers are discontinued what kinda stuff do you think they would get in now? Let me know what you think! Also Barnes and noble had alot but it didn't seem like they restocked very often. From what I've seen since they buy in bulk they are probably the best place to get "chases" but I don't see that happening. Anyway any advice is appreciated and glad to be part of the fam!
charlie.
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

allonsy_slayergirl

Postby allonsy_slayergirl » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:07 pm

*Felicia Day. And the character's name is Charlie. Good haul for a first time :)
Lauren - Instagram: @allonsy_slayergirl
Collecting since 2012

AbelBeja

Postby AbelBeja » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:08 am

Ice04242 wrote:Anyway my big things are marvel

I love the Marvel pops. :D

Collection
Marvel: 141/157
Game of Thrones: 42/48
Star Wars: 51/61
The Walking Dead: 49/54

Proud owner of a 1/24 Heimdall Freddy!

Ice04242

Postby Ice04242 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:50 pm

Thanks guys appreciate all the support so far!!

I've seen alot of random pops lately, none im super loving but idk if they're rare or not.
Anyone have opinions on whether they are worth picking up or not?:
Giant Wampa, both normal and day of the dead jack skellington, and boogy!
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image

bo150000

Postby bo150000 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:41 pm

Prepare to be broke!!!

Mauison

Postby Mauison » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Ice04242 wrote:Thanks guys appreciate all the support so far!!

I've seen alot of random pops lately, none im super loving but idk if they're rare or not.
Anyone have opinions on whether they are worth picking up or not?:
Giant Wampa, both normal and day of the dead jack skellington, and boogy!

Great haul! Here's some advice though. Buy Pops that you want, don't buy ones that you think might be rare or not. If you like Star Wars, get the Wampa. If you like NBC, pick up Jack and Oogie. As far as those three go, I don't believe they are rare. A good way to figure if a Pop is rare or not is to look at the Sold Listings on eBay. If a Pop is selling for around its retail price ($10), it's common. Although, even if a Pop is selling for $50, it doesn't make it necessarily rare. Now, if a piece is selling for hundreds, then that's more than likely a rare piece.
Aloha, I'm David and I love everything Disney!!!

Coulsonsss

Postby Coulsonsss » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Agent Fury? Do you mean Agent Coulson? Lol

But anyways, that's a great haul!

And like others have said,collect what you like not what you think is rare or going to be rare.

Hi, I'm Claire.
- - - - - -
Part time S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, full time collector

PICKETT1128

Postby PICKETT1128 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:42 pm

Nice 1st haul! Hope you're not married because you're gonna be broke & divorced soon! LOL!
Mr. dream BIG! aka... Shaun

Return to “Pop!”