Faded Vision Target Exclusive

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
0xTurtle
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Re: Faded Vision Target Exclusive

Postby 0xTurtle » Tue May 19, 2015 3:54 pm

kevintree wrote:
hawkman2 wrote:still looking

thanks for continuing to update us on your continued search for this figure! :forcelightning:

maybe later
Hiya, everyone calls me, well, Turtle.
ISO: DEK Chet | Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) Pop proto

DigsUT

Postby DigsUT » Tue May 19, 2015 4:23 pm

cschmidt wrote:I've decided Faded Vision is a lie and doesn't really exist. Drove to 4 different Targets over the past 2 days. One had 16 Unmasked Batman Pops on the shelf. 16! I asked an employee about Faded Vision and showed her a pic and she said she had never seen that figure in the store. She asked another employee and he asked if they were even out yet because he had never seen them either. The other stores had lots of Walking Dead and Harley Quins and Deadpool's but no one at those stores knew anything about Vision. Faded Vision is a lie.

If you send me one of those 16 unmasked Batman, I will send you a faded Vision. My Target had a fairly large collective of them:p
Collecting:

Star Wars.....thats all....nothing more...well....maybe some others.... :freddy2:

hojo

Postby hojo » Tue May 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Still waiting in NorCal as well... Some of the Targets have abandoned the endcaps so I have no idea where to find them...

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Wed May 20, 2015 4:50 am

ALEX

HAIL SATAN

Image Image Image

Member of the Legion of Satanic Funatics.

esw01407

Postby esw01407 » Wed May 27, 2015 2:20 pm

cschmidt wrote:I've decided Faded Vision is a lie and doesn't really exist. Drove to 4 different Targets over the past 2 days. One had 16 Unmasked Batman Pops on the shelf. 16! I asked an employee about Faded Vision and showed her a pic and she said she had never seen that figure in the store. She asked another employee and he asked if they were even out yet because he had never seen them either. The other stores had lots of Walking Dead and Harley Quins and Deadpool's but no one at those stores knew anything about Vision. Faded Vision is a lie.

Bump to the topic, but similar situation. Target in Wilkes Barre PA had several Unmasked Batman and Harley Quins, along with MTG and other Pops no one really wants. No sign of ANY Avengers Ultron Pops, checked both toy and TCG/CCG sections.
"He's got a two day head start on you, which is more than he needs. Brody's got friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan, he speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom, he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the grail already." - Indiana Jones

Barryyyyy

Postby Barryyyyy » Wed May 27, 2015 2:23 pm

Finally found him today after searching many Targets in the area. Not my local Target but one that happened to be close by to where I was working today!!!
Hi! I'm Barry

Instagram: barryyyyy_mac

big_pun_209

Postby big_pun_209 » Wed May 27, 2015 2:41 pm

hojo wrote:Still waiting in NorCal as well... Some of the Targets have abandoned the endcaps so I have no idea where to find them...

Yea I've checked both Target's in Stockton and no faded Vision. No one has seen them yet last time I went. I'll try again this weekend, maybe.
AKA: Rob
Image Image

Viva La Rev!!

treswright

Postby treswright » Wed May 27, 2015 3:10 pm

I ran across 4 of these at a local Target while looking for something else. If anyone in the Dallas area is looking let me know, I will drive by and confirm they're still there and let you know what store it is (I can't remember which store I saw them in but it's a quick drive from here to verify).
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Wed May 27, 2015 4:45 pm

I picked up a few to help people out from this thread. Pm'd a few people who said they were looking, have not heard back. This is why I keep telling myself to stop doing this. I have 2 going up in a contest (link posted above) which leaves me with 2 more. They are currently sitting around, waiting for a home.
ALEX

HAIL SATAN

Image Image Image

Hop

Postby Hop » Wed May 27, 2015 5:09 pm

xmaldigolax wrote:I picked up a few to help people out from this thread. Pm'd a few people who said they were looking, have not heard back. This is why I keep telling myself to stop doing this. I have 2 going up in a contest (link posted above) which leaves me with 2 more. They are currently sitting around, waiting for a home.

Your efforts weren't lost on me, thanks again dude <3
Hi. My name is Chris and I have a Funko problem.

geoff2005

Postby geoff2005 » Wed May 27, 2015 5:12 pm

16 batmans?! did so cal get nothing?

Ive been to at least 8 targets in so cal.

Havent found a batman assuming there still some stock left or if so cal even got batman

Also have seen 0 visions

strezz_dout

Postby strezz_dout » Wed May 27, 2015 5:14 pm

My Target has 0 Pop Vinyl figures. I go there and check once a week to see if they've added a section for them, but nothing so far.
Pop Count Total: 1,044
Dorbz Count: 87
Mini Count: 78
Last Purchase: Funko Pop Conan as Woody
Facebook Group: SKYPOP (Southern Kentucky Pop Culture Collectors)

t1barcode26

Postby t1barcode26 » Wed May 27, 2015 7:24 pm

nj got terrible wlamarts and targets no pops or exclusives

jhorsley23

Postby jhorsley23 » Wed May 27, 2015 7:44 pm

My nearest Target had 37 freakin Faded Visions yesterday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jhorsley23

Postby jhorsley23 » Wed May 27, 2015 7:46 pm

I was out running from Target to Target all afternoon looking for the new Star Wars Black Series figures, so I decided to make a game out of counting all the Faded Vision POP!s I saw.

I checked 6 Targets . . . I stopped counting at 75. :-/

big_pun_209

Postby big_pun_209 » Wed May 27, 2015 8:03 pm

jhorsley23 wrote:I was out running from Target to Target all afternoon looking for the new Star Wars Black Series figures, so I decided to make a game out of counting all the Faded Vision POP!s I saw.

Wow...what city? Went to 2 in my city and 0.
AKA: Rob
Image Image

Viva La Rev!!

slim1977

Postby slim1977 » Wed May 27, 2015 8:03 pm

Where on earth do you live, the 5 target stores I've checked have never had one. I've even asked the stock associate at the stores I go to and they tell me that they have never had it.
ISO: Jay proto from Jay and Silent Bob strike back

FlashInfinite

Postby FlashInfinite » Wed May 27, 2015 8:37 pm

I just gave in and got one online for 15 shipped
I'm Bob!!
Pop count: 370

Angology

Postby Angology » Wed May 27, 2015 8:55 pm

I have only found one Vision in the Austin,TX area, and the box was damaged (bought him anyway for OOB purposes). See a lot of Unmasked Batmans, but Vision still eludes me!
Angela
Instagram: @Angology
ISO: NYCC 2016 Scott Pilgrim Pop

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tallus

Postby Tallus » Wed May 27, 2015 9:18 pm

I emailed Target customer service. I gave this guy all kinds of info on Vision. He said it was "out of stock". I got mad at his ineptitude, so I just bought it online for $16. I'm probably going to send him an email telling him how he is bad at his job. Screw Target and their crap supply chain and customer service.

AngloAnon

Postby AngloAnon » Wed May 27, 2015 9:32 pm

My friend knows every Target in the Atlanta metro area and goes to one almost every two days. It took him over a month to find me one. But he did :D cause he's the best! Now he sits beside Iron Man (Daddy)
GOT Count: 45 Disney/OUAT: 24 Wizard of Oz: 7 Marvel: 17 Misc: 19
Instagram: AngloAnon

avpjunkie

Postby avpjunkie » Wed May 27, 2015 10:48 pm

jhorsley23 wrote:I was out running from Target to Target all afternoon looking for the new Star Wars Black Series figures, so I decided to make a game out of counting all the Faded Vision POP!s I saw.

That's why no one else can find these, all the stock was put in your stores :smile_ears:

geoff2005

Postby geoff2005 » Thu May 28, 2015 3:05 am

did they really not ship these to so cal. Im just trading for one tomorrow. hopefully trade goes well

13lack Mass

Postby 13lack Mass » Thu May 28, 2015 3:46 am

geoff2005 wrote:16 batmans?! did so cal get nothing?

Havent found a batman assuming there still some stock left or if so cal even got batman

Also have seen 0 visions

So far Long bBach, Lakewood, Cerritos, Westminster, seal beach have NEVER seen them arrive. I have been hunting them constantly and have spoken to the toy clerks personally in the store at every location mentioned and none have seen or heard of it. As it is most of my area Targe'ts have zero to a dozen Pop! figures in the store maximum between them and they are always Magic the Gathering figs. The clerks can't find the faded vision figure sku online or when searching their Gemini's and I'm beginning to think this figure is a myth in So. Cal. Not even the secondary market vendors at Frank & Son collectible show have them and that is the LARGESTbibi-weekly toy collectible show in America.

So what gives? These should be in the stores by now. Age of Ultron is old news now in most theaters thanks to Mad Max, Tomorrowland, Poltergeist and soon to be released Insode Out all competing for the Summer movie bucks in June. This was a TERRIBLE case of marketing and product availability for an exclusive, but then again Target is notorious for blowing it with exclusives. Ever hunt skylanders there? Street date breaks, low stock, no stock, no idea, etc.

Hot topic is where it's at for exclusives, those kids know their stuff and most love the brand so they are into them s much as we are and often post updates as soon as figs arrive on their store location Instagram accounts. If faded vision was a Hot topic exclusive I would have had him by now. In fact right now my local area store is holding an Au Natural Minion and a mini Adipose ( also a Weeping Angel and a Cyberman IF they arrive before I come to pick up my naked Minion) for me just for asking them to on their Instagram acct. Now that is customer service!!!
:smile_ears:

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Thu May 28, 2015 3:53 am

well, the 2 that i was offering for cost + shipping are likely gone. glad I could help
ALEX

HAIL SATAN

Image Image Image

slim1977

Postby slim1977 » Thu May 28, 2015 5:02 am

13lack Mass wrote:

Also have seen 0 visions

So far Long bBach, Lakewood, Cerritos, Westminster, seal beach have NEVER seen them arrive. I have been hunting them constantly and have spoken to the toy clerks personally in the store at every location mentioned and none have seen or heard of it. As it is most of my area Targe'ts have zero to a dozen Pop! figures in the store maximum between them and they are always Magic the Gathering figs. The clerks can't find the faded vision figure sku online or when searching their Gemini's and I'm beginning to think this figure is a myth in So. Cal. Not even the secondary market vendors at Frank & Son collectible show have them and that is the LARGESTbibi-weekly toy collectible show in America.

So what gives? These should be in the stores by now. Age of Ultron is old news now in most theaters thanks to Mad Max, Tomorrowland, Poltergeist and soon to be released Insode Out all competing for the Summer movie bucks in June. This was a TERRIBLE case of marketing and product availability for an exclusive, but then again Target is notorious for blowing it with exclusives. Ever hunt skylanders there? Street date breaks, low stock, no stock, no idea, etc.

Hot topic is where it's at for exclusives, those kids know their stuff and most love the brand so they are into them s much as we are and often post updates as soon as figs arrive on their store location Instagram accounts. If faded vision was a Hot topic exclusive I would have had him by now. In fact right now my local area store is holding an Au Natural Minion and a mini Adipose ( also a Weeping Angel and a Cyberman IF they arrive before I come to pick up my naked Minion) for me just for asking them to on their Instagram acct. Now that is customer service!!!

Same with San Dimas, Laverne, Upland, and Montclair Targets. Beginning to think that So Cal was left out on this exclusive.
ISO: Jay proto from Jay and Silent Bob strike back

DISCIPLES

Postby DISCIPLES » Thu May 28, 2015 5:27 am

My friend found one unmasked batman at a Target here in So Cal. Just one! and that was like 3 weeks ago. Also the Target website has Faded Vision saying it is in stock in all the surrounding Targets but the Target employees have no idea what it is, so far as I understand it goes under the movie assortment pop and if your store has 0 of these than it has no chance for faded vision. However if a store does have movie asst. pop then there is a chance it could be the faded vision.

GoldenYellowPup

Postby GoldenYellowPup » Thu May 28, 2015 11:14 am

jhorsley23 wrote:My nearest Target had 37 freakin Faded Visions yesterday.

I would be happy with my Target if it even had at least 5 of those, along with the minis. That is a perfect selection for me.

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu May 28, 2015 12:39 pm

image.jpg

I had a chance today to verify which store I saw them in- Skillman at NW Hwy Target (in Dallas). 11 on the shelves plus an unmasked Batman. I wasn't interested in any of these so they're all still there! I did run by Barnes & Noble and found Daryl on his chopper, that did leave with me along with a prison guard walker :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

esw01407

Postby esw01407 » Thu May 28, 2015 2:02 pm

treswright wrote:
image.jpg

I had a chance today to verify which store I saw them in- Skillman at NW Hwy Target (in Dallas). 11 on the shelves plus an unmasked Batman. I wasn't interested in any of these so they're all still there! I did run by Barnes & Noble and found Daryl on his chopper, that did leave with me along with a prison guard walker :-)

That looks like a really nice selection of Pops, none of the Pennsylvania Targets I've been too are even close.
"He's got a two day head start on you, which is more than he needs. Brody's got friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan, he speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom, he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the grail already." - Indiana Jones

geoff2005

Postby geoff2005 » Thu May 28, 2015 2:07 pm

13lack Mass wrote:

Also have seen 0 visions

I did find one vision at frank and sons, the box is damaged though and the highly priced vendor has him.

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu May 28, 2015 2:32 pm

DISCIPLES wrote:Target website has Faded Vision saying it is in stock in all the surrounding Targets but the Target employees have no idea what it is, so far as I understand it goes under the movie assortment pop and if your store has 0 of these than it has no chance for faded vision. However if a store does have movie asst. pop then there is a chance it could be the faded vision.

I did the same thing with the website, but it was always completely wrong. The stores I visited that had the "movie assortment" Avengers 2 pops in stock did not have ANY Avengers 2 pops. There was 90% Magic the Gathering and the rest was Walking Dead. One store had a couple of Harley Quinns and a Gamora, but that is it. Nothing on the Avengers 2 front and definitely no Faded Visions. :(
Hi, I'm Merri!

seanrabin

Postby seanrabin » Thu May 28, 2015 2:35 pm

I have yet to find a Vision or Batman in south jersey :(

jenjen

Postby jenjen » Thu May 28, 2015 2:52 pm

still not one out here.

TheAzOne

Postby TheAzOne » Thu May 28, 2015 3:52 pm

Called my local store and 4 are finally in stock. Will be leaving soon to go grab one.

Edit: There is only 3 left now @ the Manchester ct target.

G_rawrd

Postby G_rawrd » Thu May 28, 2015 4:27 pm

For the Houston area, surrounding area. There is a target off of highway 99, katy area that has 16. Had a pic of it but I can't post it. It's the same target that I found 2 unmasked batman figures. For some reason it had a lot of magic figures too.

jhorsley23

Postby jhorsley23 » Thu May 28, 2015 5:42 pm

big_pun_209 wrote:

Wow...what city? Went to 2 in my city and 0.

slim1977 wrote:Where on earth do you live, the 5 target stores I've checked have never had one. I've even asked the stock associate at the stores I go to and they tell me that they have never had it.

Indianapolis. Toy shopping is pretty easy here. Within about 20-30 minutes in any direction I have 7 Targets, 9 Walmarts, 3 TRUs, 2 Hot Topics, 5 B&Ns, and a Books-A-Million. There's a couple more Targets and A BUNCH more Walmarts too that I never check.

themahler

Postby themahler » Thu May 28, 2015 7:11 pm

Found him yesterday at the Target in OKC at May & NW 50th. He was one of two there. Just happy to find him at retail!

Tallus

Postby Tallus » Thu May 28, 2015 10:22 pm

I got mine in from Amazon today. Yay for 3rd party resellers who don't kill you on the price.
I like him a lot.

leecifer83

Postby leecifer83 » Fri May 29, 2015 2:53 am

I finally got mine today! finally gave up and behold there he was today when I went for groceries lol..they only had 2 so of course I bought both. Im going to do a giveaway for the extra next week on Instagram. I just had to do a glam shot as soon as I got home lol25366
Comic, funko, and disney collector
dream pop- any disney or marvel proto
instagram @lee_funkomics

Return to “Pop!”