Scary Movie POP!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
PopPChulo

Scary Movie POP!

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:39 am

Hey Funatics!

So I was having a conversation with a friend about what we want to see next. One of my favorite comedy movies of all time is the "Scary Movie" franchise. I also feel like just as iconic as Ghost Face is --- the Wazzzzzzup Ghost Face is just as Iconic. I also would love the "Strong Hand" Butler with the Mashed Potato Fingers Chase. Who else would be interested in this line? Hahaha, Even if it is just a small run - I'd be okay with that.

PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Scary Movie POP!

Postby lavery01 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:06 pm

Part 2 of Scary Movie to me is the funniest. That’s one of my favorite scene in the movie. when the Butler was serving the food and he kept putting his fingers and hands on everything, and also when the guy in the wheelchair was hanging out the window, the Butler was trying to give him his little stumpy hand to lift him up. lol I would be curious to see how the Butler and the other characters would look in pop form.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:12 pm

lavery01 wrote:Part 2 of Scary Movie to me is the funniest. That’s one of my favorite scene in the movie. when the Butler was serving the food and he kept putting his fingers and hands on everything, and also when the guy in the wheelchair was hanging out the window, the Butler was trying to give him his little stumpy hand to lift him up. lol I would be curious to see how the Butler and the other characters would look in pop form.

If we get the butler I need the strong hand chase with a bowl of mashed potatoes. I’d start the initial wave with the butler and the wazaaaap ghostface tbh. I’m surprised there’s not more desire for this -
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:31 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
lavery01 wrote:Part 2 of Scary Movie to me is the funniest. That’s one of my favorite scene in the movie. when the Butler was serving the food and he kept putting his fingers and hands on everything, and also when the guy in the wheelchair was hanging out the window, the Butler was trying to give him his little stumpy hand to lift him up. lol I would be curious to see how the Butler and the other characters would look in pop form.

If we get the butler I need the strong hand chase with a bowl of mashed potatoes. I’d start the initial wave with the butler and the wazaaaap ghostface tbh. I’m surprised there’s not more desire for this -

I agree, Scary Movie 2 is the standout of the bunch. The Butler (wasn't his name Handson or something like that?) Would be great.
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

booboo79
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby booboo79 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:44 pm

Part 2 is so incredibly raunchy! The Wayans had me rolling!
Hi, I'm Charlie!
Instagram: @CharlieRestreps

Image Image Image Image Image

booboo79
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby booboo79 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:48 pm

PopPChulo wrote:Hey Funatics!

So I was having a conversation with a friend about what we want to see next. One of my favorite comedy movies of all time is the "Scary Movie" franchise. I also feel like just as iconic as Ghost Face is --- the Wazzzzzzup Ghost Face is just as Iconic. I also would love the "Strong Hand" Butler with the Mashed Potato Fingers Chase. Who else would be interested in this line? Hahaha, Even if it is just a small run - I'd be okay with that.

A pop! of Ghostface in Picture 1 would be hilarious
Hi, I'm Charlie!
Instagram: @CharlieRestreps

Image Image Image Image Image

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:40 am

Love the Scary Movie franchise, would totally be down to see Ghost Face on the phone and:

Officer Doofy
Shorty
George (Scary Movie 3)

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:34 am

I think that if they were going to do a chase they could have ghost face with his tongue out and then one with his tongue out and a phone in his hand. Scary movie 2 was amazing lol. I’m trying to tell you a strong hand chase would go viral
PopPChulo

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:30 pm

LOL these would be hella fun!

sneakmode

Postby sneakmode » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:33 pm

Doofy with Vacuum SDCC Exclusive!

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:39 pm

Ive seen a Ghost Face, must have been a custom. I think these are a great idea. Even the butler and his hand "barf" LOL
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

peruwhite

Postby peruwhite » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:08 pm

This would definitely be a series of movies worth making the commons unannounced limited pieces...
Funko isn’t just pops, it’s an idea that could lead the world to something better!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:51 am

divade23 wrote:Ive seen a Ghost Face, must have been a custom. I think these are a great idea. Even the butler and his hand "barf" LOL

I would cop the strong hand with chase in a heart beat tbh
PopPChulo

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:49 am

Make some glows!

LakerNation1216

Postby LakerNation1216 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:56 pm

They don't make these movies anymore it seems. A shame, they were pretty funny!
Current POP/Dorbz/Misc. Funko Count:
~1,711

Updated 4-11-22

Lakers Basketball
Rams Football
:freddy3:

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:36 am

LakerNation1216 wrote:They don't make these movies anymore it seems. A shame, they were pretty funny!

I don’t know why they stopped making these type of movies. They basically were parodies of popular scary movies
PopPChulo

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:46 am

PopPChulo wrote:
LakerNation1216 wrote:They don't make these movies anymore it seems. A shame, they were pretty funny!

I don’t know why they stopped making these type of movies. They basically were parodies of popular scary movies

Yeah I do miss the parodies and slapstick humor. Sometimes you just need a show where you literally don't have to think to appreciate it.
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:02 am

They made too much of a good thing. After Scary Movie 4 they did 5-6(?) parody movies within a short time span. Plus imo the quality of them starting dropping ( many of the jokes from the “newer” ones are outdated too). Scary Movie 3 was my favorite of them all.
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:11 am

BigM wrote:

They made too much of a good thing. After Scary Movie 4 they did 5-6(?) parody movies within a short time span. Plus imo the quality of them starting dropping ( many of the jokes from the “newer” ones are outdated too). Scary Movie 3 was my favorite of them all.

I didn’t mind haunted house. I actually thought that one was good but I think one thing they should have done is continued scary movie with that guy Marlon wayans at the helm because I always found him Absolutely hilarious.
PopPChulo

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:12 am

Definitely will like to see them making Pops from these movies.

Return to “Pop!”