Which Freddy Funko As POP! would you like to see?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
wolfy233

Re: Which Freddy Funko As POP! would you like to see?

Postby wolfy233 » Wed May 15, 2024 12:20 am

PopPChulo wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:I got a couple Freddy suggestions - Freddy as Agent Spider, Freddy as Omni Man (Bloody), Freddy as Mark (Nvinceable), Freddy in T15 (Fallout Armor), Freddy as the Human Torch and Mister Fantastic (need to get the jump on this before the new movie comes out), also Freddy as AntiVenom would be sick but please make him GITD, also I’d love Freddy as Black Light Carnage specifically.

Based on all the ones you listed, I have a feeling one of the ones most likely to come out is an Invincible one... or maybe I'm just wishfully thinking so. Plus, I'd prefer they go right into making a bloody version of either father or son rather than just the characters in their normal state first.

Knowing Funko id imagine they’d probably make the regular version of Mark from Nvinceable go in the At Home box and the bloody variant would most likely be at Fun Days. I’d LOVE the bloody variant personally - but that’s provided I’m lucky enough to make it to fundays lol

Literally everything about your statement makes me sweat given the potential pitfalls and challenges of each, haha.

dominicrosales23

Postby dominicrosales23 » Wed May 15, 2024 1:12 am

I know it's a long shot, and they'd have to make a regular one first, but a Freddy as Professor Oak would be amazing. Of course a Freddy as Ash Ketchum would be most ideal, but I know that the license is for the Pokémon games and not the show.

DG_FunkPoppa

Postby DG_FunkPoppa » Fri May 17, 2024 7:52 pm

Lord Vaderrrrrr

Chenzo157

Postby Chenzo157 » Mon May 20, 2024 1:00 am

Freddy as Ted Kord blue beetle and a booster gold one to match
Attended:

Fright Night '22
Camp Fundays '23

:freddy1:

TimmyTom

Postby TimmyTom » Mon May 20, 2024 1:08 am

Freddy As Tony the Tiger!
:freddy2:
ImageImageImage

jwrivera27

Postby jwrivera27 » Mon May 20, 2024 1:48 am

Freddy Funko as Murloc
Freddy Funko as Thrall
Freddy Funko as Lich King

There's so many Warcraft based ones I'd love to see but these three stick out to me. I think a Freddy Funko as the Lich King would go sooooooooooooo HARD!!!! :cheers:
ImageImageImage

Admin of Funko NFT BST :freddy2:

Attended

Fright Night 2022
Blacklight Battle Fundays 2022 - Pop Protectors
Camp Fundays 2023 - Funamuck Bears

Return to “Pop!”