Your display, the Funko way!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Elviax

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Elviax » Mon May 20, 2024 11:09 am

PhoenixForce wrote:Hey Everyone!
Wanted to say hi and hope all are well. We had to move in January so I have had to put a lot in storage and have less out on display due to space. Here's what my collectible room currently looks like ... see you all soon!

The new setup looks great Jason! Clean simple aesthetic setup where everything flows together nicely is exactly what I expected =D> :D
Hello! My name's David, nice to meet you!

Anime/Pokemon Collector

Keef84

Postby Keef84 » Mon May 20, 2024 1:50 pm

Elviax wrote:
Wanted to say hi and hope all are well. We had to move in January so I have had to put a lot in storage and have less out on display due to space. Here's what my collectible room currently looks like ... see you all soon!

The new setup looks great Jason! Clean simple aesthetic setup where everything flows together nicely is exactly what I expected =D> :D

Wow, great setup!

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Tue May 21, 2024 6:54 pm

taka wrote:

white ones at the right are all protos?? :eek:

Yes!

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting Funko Pops since 2012. I'm a huge X-MEN fan as well: comics, action figures, original art and statues.

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Tue May 21, 2024 6:56 pm

Elviax wrote:

HEY! Thanks so much :) Big change from Louisiana and even our last place, but I like the simplicity.

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting Funko Pops since 2012. I'm a huge X-MEN fan as well: comics, action figures, original art and statues.

KingKag3

Postby KingKag3 » Wed May 22, 2024 8:08 am

We need a gallery view. Everyone's set up is soo nice.

Funko_aiden

Postby Funko_aiden » Wed May 22, 2024 8:46 am

I love everyone’s unique way on how they display their funko collection :)

taka

Postby taka » Wed May 22, 2024 3:09 pm

KingKag3 wrote:We need a gallery view. Everyone's set up is soo nice.

right? Too many posts to check them all out

Comicbookwriter

Postby Comicbookwriter » Wed May 22, 2024 3:15 pm

Right behind my obsession with Spider-man and Star Wars is X-men! I love this set up and I really think you have something to be proud of here! It’s sooooo clean! Love it!
ImageImageImage

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Thu May 23, 2024 6:33 pm

Glorious! Very well-organized and arranged!

zesar83

Postby zesar83 » Thu May 23, 2024 8:01 pm

Hell yeah

tokiyeo

Postby tokiyeo » Thu May 23, 2024 8:03 pm

jlcall3 wrote:
Wacky_jeff wrote:my collection is much bigger now as this is a few years old but this is how i had it, sadly the collection is in storage until i have my own place again.

I think my wife would be more willing to let me buy whatever POP is out there if I had a place to better display them.

man nothing beats this old school funko

Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Fri May 24, 2024 2:48 am

deadlycollects wrote:
Goatedfunko wrote:
Wheresmyfunkopop wrote:

That display case looks heavy duty :eek:

Definitely giving off “Fort Knox” vibes. XD
Want to see the FUNNIEST anime EVER created? Watch Sgt. Frog: https://archive.org/details/sgtfrogfunimation
You’ll thank me later!! lol

Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Fri May 24, 2024 2:50 am

mattytreks wrote:

Glorious! Very well-organized and arranged!

Impressive collection. =D>
Want to see the FUNNIEST anime EVER created? Watch Sgt. Frog: https://archive.org/details/sgtfrogfunimation

Bullseye112

Postby Bullseye112 » Fri May 24, 2024 4:04 am

Wow I am so impressed and now have a lot of ideas on how to set up a display in my home. Thank you all for posting these pics!!
SDCC 2022 - Present
Fundays hopeful

Kuya_Kulture

Postby Kuya_Kulture » Fri May 24, 2024 2:12 pm

bsl918 wrote:

Great setup, super clean!
ImageImageImage

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Fri May 24, 2024 2:13 pm

PhoenixForce wrote:
taka wrote:

white ones at the right are all protos?? :eek:

Yes!

I wanna see a close up of them :eek:

Avaliane

Postby Avaliane » Sun May 26, 2024 11:18 pm

So cool to see people's old set ups. It's like a time capsule

danggit_a

Postby danggit_a » Sun May 26, 2024 11:48 pm

nice displays.

since I have no space, mine are in boxes in storage.

Chenzo157

Postby Chenzo157 » Mon May 27, 2024 3:20 am

danggit_a wrote:nice displays.

since I have no space, mine are in boxes in storage.

I've got most of mine in funko bags in the spare room. I keep telling myself I'll make time to set up shelves and displays but I never do
Attended:

Fright Night '22
Camp Fundays '23

:freddy1:

Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Tue May 28, 2024 3:11 am

[quote="bsl918"][quote="PhoenixForce"]Hey Everyone!

I love the white cubby. Did you custom build that yourself or buy it? (And if the latter, would you mind sharing a link?). Beautiful display!!

Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Tue May 28, 2024 3:13 am

tokiyeo wrote:
jlcall3 wrote:
Wacky_jeff wrote:my collection is much bigger now as this is a few years old but this is how i had it, sadly the collection is in storage until i have my own place again.

I think my wife would be more willing to let me buy whatever POP is out there if I had a place to better display them.

man nothing beats this old school funko

Beautiful!! I hope you can enjoy your collection again one day soon!!

Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Tue May 28, 2024 3:14 am

DG_FunkPoppa wrote:
case wrote:Did some shuffling and organizing for the Freddy corner

Simply amazing! =D> =D>

Wow. Very impressive!!

Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Tue May 28, 2024 3:15 am

Elviax wrote:
x88joe88x wrote:Running out of room!

The pokemon shelf turned out amazing! The jumbo blue cartridge is so sweet!!

Incredible job!! How many rooms does your collection span??

Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Tue May 28, 2024 3:17 am

Zomcataj wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:
Ohlordypops wrote:
Thanks!! Here's a quick shot of my current Disney setup Image

This is magnificent and very pleasing to look at! Terrific job on the selection of adorable funko!

Those Mickey's are amazing! I am also amazed with your display. Thank you for sharing.

Such an adorable Disney-themed collection!! :tink:

Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Tue May 28, 2024 3:19 am

Ohlordypops wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:
Ohlordypops wrote:Updated the main section of Freddys in my collection.Image

Sweet variety of freddys throughout the years!

Thank you!! Can't wait to add more.

Wow. That’s an amazing collection of Freddys!! I wonder if Funko will make Frannys to compliment existing Freddys. That would be SWEET!! \:D/

Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Tue May 28, 2024 3:23 am

deadlycollects wrote:
Jonny0boy wrote:I display my freddy area. Still more to go :)

Thats one sweet freddy collection!

Oh my goodness!! Who knew SO MANY different Freddys even existed?? Franny’s got a lot of ground to cover if she wants to catch up with Freddy. :D :freddy2:

Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Tue May 28, 2024 3:27 am

:(
Chicken_Bark wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
KwangWin9 wrote:

Super pristine setup. My only concern is for the bright sunny days, would that affect the color of some of the Funkos that are close to the window?

Ohmigosh!! That’s an AMAZING collection. Very impressive. As far as sun fading, perhaps using UV film on the windows might help? The sun has done so much damage to my photos and other precious mementos. I wish my husband had upgraded our windows years ago. The damage is truly heartbreaking. :rolleyes:

Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Tue May 28, 2024 3:31 am

Chickyx2 wrote:
Wheresmyfunkopop wrote:
Typale wrote:
Very nice!!

That setup would worry me living in California.
The occasional earthquake would send those OOB’s flying.

Thanks, we live in So Cal. My sons bed would have to soften their landing.

:roflmao: We live in So Cal too. The pops are pretty lightweight. And using your son as a safety net for the pops made me chuckle.

Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Tue May 28, 2024 3:33 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Chxkrq wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:I moved into my new house a little over a year ago and was finally able to get my stuff out of crates and on display. Here is but a piece of my humble collection.

Awesome display, but have you noticed any uv damage from the light being on them?

No, the lights are only on in special circumstances and they are the LEDs that do not emit any UV lighting.

Your display is a thing of beauty!! I’m glad you mentioned that LED’s don’t fade like other lighting systems. Good to know.

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:10 am

That’s an amazing collection.
Longtime SDCC attendee and volunteer (since before it moved from the U.S. Grant). Also, charter D23 member and D23 Expo attendee. Looking forward to D23 2024 & SDCC2024. My family and I have attempted to attend Funko Fundays every year but have so far been unsuccessful in our quest.
Please don’t suggest joining Cop-a-Pop. We’re not into cheating or line-cutting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:11 am

Jeeves wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Chxkrq wrote:
Awesome display, but have you noticed any uv damage from the light being on them?

No, the lights are only on in special circumstances and they are the LEDs that do not emit any UV lighting.

Your display is a thing of beauty!! I’m glad you mentioned that LED’s don’t fade like other lighting systems. Good to know.

Love the lighting!! Great call using LEDs!!
Longtime SDCC attendee and volunteer (since before it moved from the U.S. Grant). Also, charter D23 member and D23 Expo attendee. Looking forward to D23 2024 & SDCC2024. My family and I have attempted to attend Funko Fundays every year but have so far been unsuccessful in our quest.
Please don’t suggest joining Cop-a-Pop. We’re not into cheating or line-cutting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:13 am

Jeeves wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:
Jonny0boy wrote:I display my freddy area. Still more to go :)

Thats one sweet freddy collection!

Oh my goodness!! Who knew SO MANY different Freddys even existed?? Franny’s got a lot of ground to cover if she wants to catch up with Freddy. :D :freddy2:

Seeing these amazing themed collections like yours make me yearn for an official Funko museum. It could be a (massive) wing added on to the Comic Con museum in San Diego, and would draw fans year-round.

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:14 am

Jeeves wrote:
Ohlordypops wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:Sweet variety of freddys throughout the years!

Thank you!! Can't wait to add more.

Wow. That’s an amazing collection of Freddys!! I wonder if Funko will make Frannys to compliment existing Freddys. That would be SWEET!! \:D/

Wow! Another sweet collection of Freddys through the years.

Jonny0boy

Postby Jonny0boy » Tue May 28, 2024 4:56 am

Labackpacker007 wrote:
Jeeves wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:Thats one sweet freddy collection!

Seeing these amazing themed collections like yours make me yearn for an official Funko museum. It could be a (massive) wing added on to the Comic Con museum in San Diego, and would draw fans year-round.

It old Pic of old place. Move to new place and it much better
i'm Jon and I am Hard of hearing
Been collecting since my first con at ECCC 2017
Funko Pops- 1,275

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Tue May 28, 2024 5:08 am

Jonny0boy wrote:
Labackpacker007 wrote:
Jeeves wrote:
It old Pic of old place. Move to new place and it much better

Wow. I can’t wait to see your new setup. Have you posted pics of your new place on this forum?

Greek187

Postby Greek187 » Tue May 28, 2024 6:35 am

Labackpacker007 wrote:
Jeeves wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:Thats one sweet freddy collection!

That collection goes hard!!!
Funko POP collector since 2015
Wife and Husband hobby for both of us
Couples funatics!
EVENTS going to SDCC 2024 - DISNEY D23 2024
Sdcc 2023 :freddy3: Image
WENT TO -.Hollywood grand opening ,Wondercon 23 , FUNKON 1 2021 opening day,,

KevinFromFinance

Postby KevinFromFinance » Tue May 28, 2024 6:45 pm

This looks awesome! Everything is so neat!
:freddy2:

SuMo

Postby SuMo » Wed May 29, 2024 1:36 am

I really enjoy your display room. It has a nice mix of everything, and not just Funko. Great job!!
ImageImage
ImageImage

x56735x

Postby x56735x » Wed May 29, 2024 1:42 am

wow looking at these really makes me want to reorganize and put things up in a more proper display. I still have stuff in boxes from moving almost 2 years ago that still havent got room on the shelves for!
ImageImage

BenLo

Postby BenLo » Wed May 29, 2024 1:52 am

SuMo wrote:

I really enjoy your display room. It has a nice mix of everything, and not just Funko. Great job!!

I really like the art/pictures you've included.

Return to “Pop!”