Popcultcha shipping original Loki again

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
thornz12

Re: Popcultcha shipping original Loki again

Postby thornz12 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:47 pm

mine arrived today, box is in great condition, as is the item, only exception is it seems that the head is not twisted on tight enough so it sits alittle high, im pleased over all!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:06 pm

congrats....popcultcha is pretty awesome. and its thanks to this board that I even know about them!

nikko
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby nikko » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:00 am

Hi Sophie!

Any idea how much they charge for shipping to the Philippines?

sophie_dee11

Postby sophie_dee11 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:15 am

nikko wrote:Hi Sophie!

Any idea how much they charge for shipping to the Philippines?

I'm not sure. If you create an account and go through the order process it will tell you before you commit to the buy. If you're not happy with it you can just close it and you won't have bought it :D

nikko
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby nikko » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:44 am

Thanks! Will try it tomorrow :-)

Audrey_C

Postby Audrey_C » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:47 am

I received my shipping confirm on my Loki a few days ago from popcultcha. SO STOKED! (although I ordered an original Thor as well, but that got put on pre-order)
Being a bit new to this whole pop thing, I was a bit bummed out when I found out that Loki (one of my fav characters) was retired and I would have to pay an arm and a leg for one on eBay.....
I'm so thankful for this forum for pointing me in the right (and affordable) direction :).

And by the way, does anyone know how long it takes for them to ship to California?

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:57 am

^ I know I know Audrey I was just like you! I came into the game so so late and I got hooked on POP! figs because Loki original and then I found out that it was impossible to get him. Then i found this site and I got every POP! figure that i wanted so far. Its really cool. No idea about cali shipping. I live in WA state and i received my Loki one week after it shipped out.

Audrey_C

Postby Audrey_C » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:20 am

Geescube wrote:^ I know I know Audrey I was just like you! I came into the game so so late and I got hooked on POP! figs because Loki original and then I found out that it was impossible to get him. Then i found this site and I got every POP! figure that i wanted so far. Its really cool. No idea about cali shipping. I live in WA state and i received my Loki one week after it shipped out.

haha, it's good to know someone is in the same boat as me xD. I guess I will give it about a week or so. I'm just so excited for the Loki to come in (and the original Thor sometime in September), especially since I saw him at SDCC for $60...... I will probably be paying popcultcha another visit for those hard to find pops :)..... My marvel POP! Collection is slowly gaining footing..... Slowly...... xD

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:04 am

congrats Audrey. Um...your username avatar its pretty silly. ;)

sophie_dee11

Postby sophie_dee11 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:09 am

Up to two weeks international delivery. Just depends. Takes that long for me to ship in and out of here.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:17 am

dang Sophie well im really glad my lil Loki came in just a week. I'd probably die if it was two weeks. I got so antsy for the Loki like right after I placed the order. All in all my experience with Popcultcha was pretty awesome.

sophie_dee11

Postby sophie_dee11 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:20 am

Yeah, they can be quicker. Seems like most people got stuff from them in a week. Maybe it's often a week out I Au. It's virtually always two weeks shipping into Au!!! Sucks majorly. But I have shipped to US and it taken 2 weeks. Just depends I suppose.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:26 am

Totally seems that way.

Audrey_C

Postby Audrey_C » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:35 pm

Geescube wrote:congrats Audrey. Um...your username avatar its pretty silly. ;)

haha, thanks. And my avatar thing was originally a gif I had saved on my computer. It was the only thing I had that even remotely resembled an avatar. I will probably change it when I find something later :).

And I find it kind of amazing that the Loki is still in stock. I would think that he would sell out before Thor...... And when I emailed them sometime last week about the status of my order (I was a bit paranoid, just like you), they told me they still had plenty of Lokis!

gokou105
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby gokou105 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Keep track of where your Loki is at because USPS lost my package and I can't file a claim because it was not insured. On Popcultcha Facebook, they said they will forward my message to the person who handled my e-mail but that person never responded to me and its been about 5 days now. She told me they will send me another Loki when they are back in stock.
Calvin

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Audrey_C wrote:
Geescube wrote:congrats Audrey. Um...your username avatar its pretty silly. ;)

haha, thanks. And my avatar thing was originally a gif I had saved on my computer. It was the only thing I had that even remotely resembled an avatar. I will probably change it when I find something later :).

And I find it kind of amazing that the Loki is still in stock. I would think that he would sell out before Thor...... And when I emailed them sometime last week about the status of my order (I was a bit paranoid, just like you), they told me they still had plenty of Lokis!

Yeah im really happy about PopCultcha. They are a lifesaver so far. Im going to get my GITD Darth Maul POP! because of Popcultcha. They do what they say also, so thats pretty awesome. Glad to do business with them. DONT CHANGE YOUR AVATAR. Its hilair!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:01 pm

gokou105 wrote:Keep track of where your Loki is at because USPS lost my package and I can't file a claim because it was not insured. On Popcultcha Facebook, they said they will forward my message to the person who handled my e-mail but that person never responded to me and its been about 5 days now. She told me they will send me another Loki when they are back in stock.

This is sad to hear. I know when I was first thinking about buying Loki i was really having a hard time because of all the lost/damaged package stories. As you know i went ahead and ordered and Im really glad I did. Calvin im sorry for your loss. That really sucks. Popcultcha is cool, but their pieces do cost more than retail so I totally feel for you. :(

gokou105

Postby gokou105 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Geescube wrote:
gokou105 wrote:Keep track of where your Loki is at because USPS lost my package and I can't file a claim because it was not insured. On Popcultcha Facebook, they said they will forward my message to the person who handled my e-mail but that person never responded to me and its been about 5 days now. She told me they will send me another Loki when they are back in stock.

This is sad to hear. I know when I was first thinking about buying Loki i was really having a hard time because of all the lost/damaged package stories. As you know i went ahead and ordered and Im really glad I did. Calvin im sorry for your loss. That really sucks. Popcultcha is cool, but their pieces do cost more than retail so I totally feel for you. :(

Thanks! I'm just hoping the person is on vacation or something or I'll message them on Facebook again to see what is going on.
Calvin

lovetheangels
Hall of Fame Class of 2010
Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Postby lovetheangels » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:23 pm

I have had a Red Skull on preorder with them since 4/24. I asked them to refund me back my payment several times or give me store credit to get something else. They wont even respond. It shows in my order history as backordered and I paid them paypal that day. Still nothing. I have gotten a couple orders in from them ok but this one is going on 4 months and they wont even respond to an email.
Ken here

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:27 pm

^ dude. Thats terrible. Have you tried facebook messaging?

WindingGear

Postby WindingGear » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:40 pm

I just got my Loki!!! It took exactly one week to get here, and I'm in California. He came in perfect condition, despite the mailman dropping it over my fence. :/
My name is Vanessa and I'm a total newbie.
On the quest my first Freddy Funko Pop!: Mission complete!!! Freddy Miser
Looking for my first chase figure. :D

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:12 pm

Aww yay.congrats. he is a mighty cool piece

Audrey_C

Postby Audrey_C » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:03 am

WindingGear wrote:I just got my Loki!!! It took exactly one week to get here, and I'm in California. He came in perfect condition, despite the mailman dropping it over my fence. :/

NICE! Haha, glad that you got him in pretty good shape! Then mine should be coming any day now *knock on wood*

keekster

Postby keekster » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:20 am

My original Loki arrived last week and is now happily on display! So now I have both Lokis which makes me very happy..... now I just have to get a Bane! :D (Yeah, like I'm gonna stop there...)

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Chk gamestop for the dark knight POP!s right now they on sale for 4.99

kmahanx

Postby kmahanx » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Really excited to finally order Loki (and find this board simultaneously)! Still missing Gold Loki and Red Skull from my Avenger collection though :(

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Doooo it. Loki is the best. Hes worth every penny!!!!

Audrey_C

Postby Audrey_C » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:22 pm

HAH! My Loki came it today!!!! It came in FANTASTIC condition, and it was wrapped in bubble wrap and newspaper :). Not a single mark on the box, and Loki himself is just amazing. Though, the head does sit a tad bit high, but that's fine :P. Overall, I am extremely pleased ^____^ I just can't stop looking at him, haha~

He's (surprisingly) still listed on the website, so I advise everyone to go and pick him up if you haven't already!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:19 am

Hes so amazing happy for u ^

Return to “Pop!”