The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
jwrivera27

Re: The NEW Dream Pops Super-List!

Postby jwrivera27 » Sat May 25, 2024 2:59 am

rontonsoup wrote:I’d love a 10” Wolverine in the OG Yellow outfit

That's got to be coming soon with the movie in play
ImageImageImage

Admin of Funko NFT BST :freddy2:

Attended

Fright Night 2022
Blacklight Battle Fundays 2022 - Pop Protectors
Camp Fundays 2023 - Funamuck Bears

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Sat May 25, 2024 12:26 pm

jwrivera27 wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:I’d love a 10” Wolverine in the OG Yellow outfit

That's got to be coming soon with the movie in play

Then an unmasked glow in the dark chase. Could you imagine?
Collecting since 2014: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

IG: @FreddyFunKoncept and @ronaldo_rey_

Image Image Image Image

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Sun May 26, 2024 12:19 am

The Bleach Fan wrote:
cerealkiller wrote:
Cchavez77 wrote:
Yea I’d take either the show or the game haha

They’ve made a bunch of these for the game already. The Nuka Girl is one of the cooler pops made

That's true. I missed that but did they do any of the vault dwellers? I don't recall.

They made a male and female vault dweller.

They can always do a new set from the live action show

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Sun May 26, 2024 1:59 am

More Mega Man! Mega Man in a new pose, Zero, and Roll would be priority. Then every single Boss/Villain you can think of. The pint size hero set is a perfect list of characters for a more expansive Mega Man set.
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollectibles
https://www.instagram.com/calicollectibles

movieman1981

Postby movieman1981 » Sun May 26, 2024 9:58 pm

Two pack Notting Hill - Thacker and Ana Scott. We are watching it now and its such a good movie.

Chenzo157

Postby Chenzo157 » Mon May 27, 2024 3:21 am

CaliCollectibles wrote:More Mega Man! Mega Man in a new pose, Zero, and Roll would be priority. Then every single Boss/Villain you can think of. The pint size hero set is a perfect list of characters for a more expansive Mega Man set.

I'd like to see a line from NT Warrior but we for sure need a Zero
Attended:

Fright Night '22
Camp Fundays '23

:freddy1:

FrannyFunatic

Postby FrannyFunatic » Tue May 28, 2024 12:51 am

hinomaru sumo. i know its not popular but would love to have a piece of that.

FrannyFunatic

Postby FrannyFunatic » Tue May 28, 2024 12:59 am

oh another one id love is anpanman but ive only seen a fake one. such a popular character in japan

drtorch

Postby drtorch » Tue May 28, 2024 2:34 am

Every so often I have to ask, because it would be my dream POP! A real shot your eye out Rocket Firing Boba Fett! Please, please make this :)

Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Tue May 28, 2024 2:57 am

I’d love to see the cast of “The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension” made as Funko Pops.

Any other ‘Buckaroo Banzai’fans out there?? “Laugh while you can, monkey boy!!”
Want to see the FUNNIEST anime EVER created? Watch Sgt. Frog: https://archive.org/details/sgtfrogfunimation
You’ll thank me later!! lol

Goofy_Guy

Postby Goofy_Guy » Tue May 28, 2024 4:41 am

Jeeves wrote:I’d love to see the cast of “The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension” made as Funko Pops.

Any other ‘Buckaroo Banzai’fans out there?? “Laugh while you can, monkey boy!!”

I would love a set. If not individuals, than a 5 pack of characters, but which 5? Must have Buckaroo and the professor, plus the alien in deadlocks, but the other two. Jeff Goldblum should another, but then which of the remaining main characters and what about Christopher Lloyd. Maybe a multipack with the professor and henchmen and one with Buckaroo and teammates, plus Penny.
My Name Is Sean :goofy:

Goofy_Guy

Postby Goofy_Guy » Tue May 28, 2024 4:42 am

I would like to see the Three Stooges, plus Charlie Chaplin and Buster Keaton.
My Name Is Sean :goofy:

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Tue May 28, 2024 7:47 am

KenGT8 wrote:Still holding out hope for a small line of Succession pops! And on a different note, wouldn't mind seeing some from The Fall of the House of Usher

O0o0o0o i love the idea of succession pops

Comicbookwriter

Postby Comicbookwriter » Tue May 28, 2024 3:39 pm

Okay this may be for a very small section within this community, but I think that Marvel/DC Amalgam pops would be kinda cool! I would love to own a Spider-boy!

ImageImageImage

RicoSabroso

Postby RicoSabroso » Wed May 29, 2024 12:39 am

Glitchy Vanellope
Glitchy miles morales Spiderman

GalaxyBodega

Postby GalaxyBodega » Wed May 29, 2024 1:04 am

RicoSabroso wrote:Glitchy Vanellope
Glitchy miles morales Spiderman

I didnt understand at first and then it made sense. Yes please

BenLo

Postby BenLo » Wed May 29, 2024 1:47 am

movieman1981 wrote:Two pack Notting Hill - Thacker and Ana Scott. We are watching it now and its such a good movie.

Thacker with his scuba goggles, or a Funko moment with Thacker and Ana on the park bench.

BenLo

Postby BenLo » Wed May 29, 2024 1:50 am

BenLo wrote:
movieman1981 wrote:Two pack Notting Hill - Thacker and Ana Scott. We are watching it now and its such a good movie.

Thacker with his scuba goggles, or a Funko moment with Thacker and Ana on the park bench.

Or Thacker 's wacky roommate... :blackeye:

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Wed May 29, 2024 7:39 am

Jeeves wrote:
FunkoSimpson92 wrote:So many fun ideas in here!
Might have missed it listed but was thinking of some classics from my childhood.
Small Soldiers
Land before time
Mighty ducks
Magic school bus - Franny as miss Frazzle
Ed, Edd and eddy
Code name kids next door
Kim possible
Ahhhhh real monsters
Just some random shows or movies I’d like to see some pops from!

Happy to see rocket league and some other 90’s cartoons get some Funko love lately!

Great ideas, especially Kim Possible!!

Kim Possible, Nintendo, & Land Before Time are all long overdue for Pops. Seems like a no-brainer.
Longtime SDCC attendee and volunteer (since before it moved from the U.S. Grant). Also, charter D23 member and D23 Expo attendee. Looking forward to D23 2024 & SDCC2024. My family and I have attempted to attend Funko Fundays every year but have so far been unsuccessful in our quest.
Please don’t suggest joining Cop-a-Pop. We’re not into cheating or line-cutting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Wed May 29, 2024 7:57 am

Funko4life wrote:;-) Would be cool to have some old classic movie pops.. like Cary Grant or Humphrey Bogart and have the pops in black and white

Absolutely, along with many other stars of the Golden Era, like Gary Cooper, William Powell, Jimmy Stewart, Myrna Loy, Carole Lombard, Melvyn Douglas, Joan Blondell, (I could go on and on and on….).
Longtime SDCC attendee and volunteer (since before it moved from the U.S. Grant). Also, charter D23 member and D23 Expo attendee. Looking forward to D23 2024 & SDCC2024. My family and I have attempted to attend Funko Fundays every year but have so far been unsuccessful in our quest.
Please don’t suggest joining Cop-a-Pop. We’re not into cheating or line-cutting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Wed May 29, 2024 7:58 am

I’d also love to see Pops (and sets of Pops) of famous movie & TV detectives, like Sherlock Holmes & Dr. Watson (perhaps as depicted by Basil Rathbone & Nigel Bruce), Nick & Nora Charles of The Thin Man series (as depicted by William Powell & Myrna Loy), Charlie Chan, The Saint, Bulldog Drummond, The Saint, The Falcon, Sam Spade, Boston Blackie, Nancy Drew, The Hardy Boys, Poirot, Miss Marple, Tommy & Tuppence, Jim Rockford, Columbo, Magnum P.I., Jessica Fletcher, The Avengers, Inspector Allen, Inspector Morse & Sgt. Lewis (alongside his classic Jaguar!). I’m sure I’ve left many out.

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Wed May 29, 2024 7:59 am

By the way, has Funko made Carl Kolchak and Vincenzo Pops from The Night Stalker yet (sets including many movie of the week Monsters would be EPIC)?

Bullseye112

Postby Bullseye112 » Wed May 29, 2024 8:59 am

Labackpacker007 wrote:
Jeeves wrote:
FunkoSimpson92 wrote:So many fun ideas in here!
Might have missed it listed but was thinking of some classics from my childhood.
Small Soldiers
Land before time
Mighty ducks
Magic school bus - Franny as miss Frazzle
Ed, Edd and eddy
Code name kids next door
Kim possible
Ahhhhh real monsters
Just some random shows or movies I’d like to see some pops from!

Happy to see rocket league and some other 90’s cartoons get some Funko love lately!

Kim Possible, Nintendo, & Land Before Time are all long overdue for Pops. Seems like a no-brainer.

Oh man definitely agree Kim Possible and Ed, Edd, and Eddy would the really sweet. Nintendo, as always, seems like a pipe dream though.
SDCC 2022 - Present
Fundays hopeful

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Wed May 29, 2024 9:16 am

Bullseye112 wrote:
Labackpacker007 wrote:
Jeeves wrote:

Oh man definitely agree Kim Possible and Ed, Edd, and Eddy would the really sweet. Nintendo, as always, seems like a pipe dream though.

Did you ever watch Pete & Pete or Eerie Indiana? Those shows were hilarious. I also enjoyed Dexter’s Lab and Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends.

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Wed May 29, 2024 9:17 am

Phil of the Future was another great show

RainbowSprinkles

Re: Pop! Ideas?

Postby RainbowSprinkles » Wed May 29, 2024 9:30 am

sclarke03 wrote:I believe Angry Birds was announced at Fun Days. I think there was a rumor a while back about Mario stuff getting made, but I haven't heard anything since then.

Angry Birds would be cute, but Nintendo would be awesome, as would Pokémon!!
:tink: I think Funko should offer a special edition of Funko Pops covered in Rainbow Sprinkles (like the crystal, flocked, or glitter editions. What do you think?

RainbowSprinkles

Postby RainbowSprinkles » Wed May 29, 2024 9:31 am

Labackpacker007 wrote:
Bullseye112 wrote:
Labackpacker007 wrote:

Did you ever watch Pete & Pete or Eerie Indiana? Those shows were hilarious. I also enjoyed Dexter’s Lab and Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends.

I love all of these shows, but Kim Possible is my favorite.
:tink: I think Funko should offer a special edition of Funko Pops covered in Rainbow Sprinkles (like the crystal, flocked, or glitter editions. What do you think?

RainbowSprinkles

Postby RainbowSprinkles » Wed May 29, 2024 9:39 am

Labackpacker007 wrote:Phil of the Future was another great show
Labackpacker007 wrote:Phil of the Future was another great show

Oh gosh!! Phil of the Future was a brilliant show. I wish Disney still made shows like PotF, Kim Possible, and Even Stevens.

RainbowSprinkles

Postby RainbowSprinkles » Wed May 29, 2024 9:40 am

Does anyone remember the SyFy show called, ‘Eureka’? I’d love to get pops of that show.

RainbowSprinkles

Postby RainbowSprinkles » Wed May 29, 2024 9:42 am

Oh, I just thought of some more great shows that I’d love to have Pops from: Reaper, Better off Ted, and Pushing Daisies.

RainbowSprinkles

Postby RainbowSprinkles » Wed May 29, 2024 9:43 am

And I almost forgot, Sons of Tucson.

RainbowSprinkles

Postby RainbowSprinkles » Wed May 29, 2024 9:45 am

Labackpacker007 wrote:I’d also love to see Pops (and sets of Pops) of famous movie & TV detectives, like Sherlock Holmes & Dr. Watson (perhaps as depicted by Basil Rathbone & Nigel Bruce), Nick & Nora Charles of The Thin Man series (as depicted by William Powell & Myrna Loy), Charlie Chan, The Saint, Bulldog Drummond, The Saint, The Falcon, Sam Spade, Boston Blackie, Nancy Drew, The Hardy Boys, Poirot, Miss Marple, Tommy & Tuppence, Jim Rockford, Columbo, Magnum P.I., Jessica Fletcher, The Avengers, Inspector Allen, Inspector Morse & Sgt. Lewis (alongside his classic Jaguar!). I’m sure I’ve left many out.

I love these suggestions. And the UK shows remind me of some of my favorite UK comedy shows of all time: Father Ted, The IT Crowd, and Black Books.

RainbowSprinkles

Postby RainbowSprinkles » Wed May 29, 2024 9:46 am

Oh. I almost forgot Fawlty Towers!! A Pop of the classic “Basil the Rat” would be perfect!!

RainbowSprinkles

Postby RainbowSprinkles » Wed May 29, 2024 9:47 am

I’d also love Black Adder (a set from each era), and Hugh Laurie & Stephen Fry’s portrayal of Jeeves & Wooster.

RainbowSprinkles

Postby RainbowSprinkles » Wed May 29, 2024 9:53 am

Oh gosh, I just thought of three more shows that would make great Pops: ‘Monk,’ ‘Psych,’ and the UK version of ‘Ghosts’ (https://m.imdb.com/title/tt8594324/medi ... f_=tt_ov_i).

Joker3346

Postby Joker3346 » Wed May 29, 2024 9:54 am

I wanna see more Donnie Darko pops

jsmithdigital
SCCA 2022
SCCA 2022

Postby jsmithdigital » Wed May 29, 2024 9:58 am

I miss the old Disney park pops. There are still so many from the park we could get.

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Wed May 29, 2024 12:22 pm

CaliCollectibles wrote:More Mega Man! Mega Man in a new pose, Zero, and Roll would be priority. Then every single Boss/Villain you can think of. The pint size hero set is a perfect list of characters for a more expansive Mega Man set.

Maybe some Mega Man X?
#BeastBoyShrine
ISO: >> \:D/ Any Beast Boy Proto (in White and color), & My Hero Academia Protos <<

IG: ComicsZombie
TW: @ComicsZombie
Tumblr: TheComicsZombie
YT: ComicsZombie

PopPopGoestheHuey

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Wed May 29, 2024 1:48 pm

Truth be told
Beastie Boys NYCC exclusively 3 pack with a chase in intergalactic or Paul’s boutique outfits would be unbelievable
Same with an Archer release (very few commons) all exclusive and con releases to make them harder to finish would be fun
A 10” Rod Serling b/w glow in the dark would be incredible too!!
I asked for Toxic avenger a couple years ago and that wish came true

Let’s see what we can do with these!!
It's Easy to Smile when you're surrounded by this much MAGIC!!

PopPopGoestheHuey

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Wed May 29, 2024 1:49 pm

Joker3346 wrote:I wanna see more Donnie Darko pops

Absolutely

They would be awesome!! I mean the Dorbz are tight how would the pops not be?!
It's Easy to Smile when you're surrounded by this much MAGIC!!

Return to “Pop!”