Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

No love for Naruto?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Toys R Us Kid

Re: No love for Naruto?

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:11 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:They’ve done an outstanding job with bringing key characters to life from Naruto at funko but I definitely agree with my fellow funatics. We need more Akatski and I personally want to see pain appear for SDCC following the trend of popular villains appearing at the cons (see MHA stain and Dabi for NYCC)

Yes Funko has done an amazing job on finally giving us some Naruto pops and good one too. Why not have all of the Akatsuki made. It would look so cool to have them all made. I see a very good Funko picture in the making.

I’m sure it’s a matter of time. I can totally see those all be Con exclusives. I just hope that doesn’t make them more difficult to get. I’d like to see more reanimation jutsu..
Madera was executed very well.
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:08 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:They’ve done an outstanding job with bringing key characters to life from Naruto at funko but I definitely agree with my fellow funatics. We need more Akatski and I personally want to see pain appear for SDCC following the trend of popular villains appearing at the cons (see MHA stain and Dabi for NYCC)

Yes Funko has done an amazing job on finally giving us some Naruto pops and good one too. Why not have all of the Akatsuki made. It would look so cool to have them all made. I see a very good Funko picture in the making.

I’m sure it’s a matter of time. I can totally see those all be Con exclusives. I just hope that doesn’t make them more difficult to get. I’d like to see more reanimation jutsu..

I think they did a phenomenal job and a lot of them have been long time requests for the fan base so I definitely am a fan of how they have been doing them. Me personally though if I had one request to make it would absolutely be that a villain like Pain would be a Con exclusive. In my opinion the production runs are so steep nowadays that I don’t think a funko being hard to get has happened in quite a while unless it’s a LE peice. If it’s a regular smegular pain as a convention exclusive - I don’t think it would really be hard to get. The way that funko has absolutely knocked it out the park really leaves me excited and I really would love to see either Pain or Killer Bee as a convention exclusive
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:36 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

I think they did a phenomenal job and a lot of them have been long time requests for the fan base so I definitely am a fan of how they have been doing them. Me personally though if I had one request to make it would absolutely be that a villain like Pain would be a Con exclusive. In my opinion the production runs are so steep nowadays that I don’t think a funko being hard to get has happened in quite a while unless it’s a LE peice. If it’s a regular smegular pain as a convention exclusive - I don’t think it would really be hard to get. The way that funko has absolutely knocked it out the park really leaves me excited and I really would love to see either Pain or Killer Bee as a convention exclusive

Oh definitely. Would you want to see all versions of Pain? Or his true weakened form? I almost forgot about killer Bee! That just reminds me how many people are actually missing. But I’m excited because I’m sure Funko understands these anime lines are money makers for them. So I don’t see them stoping anytime soon.
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:55 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

Oh definitely. Would you want to see all versions of Pain? Or his true weakened form? I almost forgot about killer Bee! That just reminds me how many people are actually missing. But I’m excited because I’m sure Funko understands these anime lines are money makers for them. So I don’t see them stoping anytime soon.

There are so many characters to be made. Let me start with the tailed beast. I feel like they should make all of these in a 6 inch to give them justice. I do like all the Kurama’s they have given us but there are other tailed beast that could be made. Of course we need all of the Akatsuki but what about villains like Zabuza and Haku. Plenty of two pack opportunities. I would also say to make most of these con exclusives because it add rarity to the set except the tailed beast keep those store exclusives.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:06 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Madara was done so well! He even has his fan :D

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:17 am

Killua916 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Yes! Love the fan. Even down to the cracks in his face from the reanimation. So good.

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:16 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
digithor wrote:
Might have to start picking some more of this line up if they continue to look like this.

That Kurama with Susanoo pop just looks ridiculously cool, now GITD would be perfect :D

Lol yes it will probably be a con exclusive. Wonder if we will ever see Susake’s Susanoo?

I'm sure we will! Was wondering why they did the merged form without giving our boy Sasuke his time in the purple limelight
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:20 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

There are so many characters to be made. Let me start with the tailed beast. I feel like they should make all of these in a 6 inch to give them justice. I do like all the Kurama’s they have given us but there are other tailed beast that could be made. Of course we need all of the Akatsuki but what about villains like Zabuza and Haku. Plenty of two pack opportunities. I would also say to make most of these con exclusives because it add rarity to the set except the tailed beast keep those store exclusives.

To be honest with you I feel like Killer Bee and his tailed beast is next. I wouldn't be suprised if Killer Bee ends up as a con exclusive either. In a perfect world I'd like to see Pain at SDCC and Killer Bee at NYCC
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:35 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

To be honest with you I feel like Killer Bee and his tailed beast is next. I wouldn't be suprised if Killer Bee ends up as a con exclusive either. In a perfect world I'd like to see Pain at SDCC and Killer Bee at NYCC

Couldn’t agree more. I just want some more tailed beast.
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:40 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
That Kurama with Susanoo pop just looks ridiculously cool, now GITD would be perfect :D

Lol yes it will probably be a con exclusive. Wonder if we will ever see Susake’s Susanoo?

I'm sure we will! Was wondering why they did the merged form without giving our boy Sasuke his time in the purple limelight

I wonder what it will look like? It will most likely be a 6 inch cause a 4 would be too small.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:30 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

I wonder what it will look like? It will most likely be a 6 inch cause a 4 would be too small.

Every Susano should be no less then 6 inches. If they do multiple Con Exclusives - I dont think it would be bad to do Pain & Killer Bee for SDCC and then explore Gyūki aka the 8 Tailed Beast and maybe Six Gates Rock Lee (Since thats the highest he went to in Naruto) or Guy Lee.
PopPChulo

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:36 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

Every Susano should be no less then 6 inches. If they do multiple Con Exclusives - I dont think it would be bad to do Pain & Killer Bee for SDCC and then explore Gyūki aka the 8 Tailed Beast and maybe Six Gates Rock Lee (Since thats the highest he went to in Naruto) or Guy Lee.

Would defo love to see both Guy and Rock going Gate Form! :freddy2:
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:46 am

KidMarvel wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Would defo love to see both Guy and Rock going Gate Form! :freddy2:

Hopefully someday we’ll will see them. A 2-pack would be nice.

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:43 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

That would really be amazing to see Susano’o get the pop treatment. I would be so amazed. It would be cool if it was all see through and you could see itachi or Sasuke in the middle.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:00 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

That would really be amazing to see Susano’o get the pop treatment. I would be so amazed. It would be cool if it was all see through and you could see itachi or Sasuke in the middle.

That would be way cool.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:00 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

That would be way cool.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:22 am

Kurama with Susanoo is live. Today only and a few hours left it’s $16 and some change and free shipping. Tomorrow goes back up to 22.90.

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:56 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

Yes! Love the fan. Even down to the cracks in his face from the reanimation. So good.

Ugh I enjoyed it so much. I might pencil my crack in to give it a more defined look. I've seen others use pen but thats too much

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:58 pm

Killua916 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

Ugh I enjoyed it so much. I might pencil my crack in to give it a more defined look. I've seen others use pen but thats too much

OH that sounds awesome! But yes pen sounds too permanent for me. Pencil is a good idea, just erase if it doesn't work out lol

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:54 am

Boxlunch exclusive Naruto sexy jitsu is available now on the site. Just picked up 3 of them. So far set is 100% complete.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:58 am

I recently managed to finally add Gaara to the collection; and boy, the amount of detail that went to his pos is insane. Shout out to the designers! :freddy2:

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:01 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

OH that sounds awesome! But yes pen sounds too permanent for me. Pencil is a good idea, just erase if it doesn't work out lol

win win. Pen gonna be harder to remove

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:31 am

Killua916 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

Did you end up doing it? I'd like to see the results if ya did. No worries if you didn't though. Just checking lol

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:01 am

Ratattack wrote:I recently managed to finally add Gaara to the collection; and boy, the amount of detail that went to his pos is insane. Shout out to the designers! :freddy2:

I did like this new wave of Naruto. I just need my boy Guy sensi. :cheers:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:22 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:I recently managed to finally add Gaara to the collection; and boy, the amount of detail that went to his pos is insane. Shout out to the designers! :freddy2:

My all time favorite Naruto moment is The Chunin Exams: Gaara vs Lee when Lee drops his ankle weights and becomes extremely quick, so quick that Gaara had trouble keeping up. The sudden wide-eyed look on Gaara's face was priceless! I would like oh so very much if we get an Anime Moment rendering that scene.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:05 am

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

My all time favorite Naruto moment is The Chunin Exams: Gaara vs Lee when Lee drops his ankle weights and becomes extremely quick, so quick that Gaara had trouble keeping up. The sudden wide-eyed look on Gaara's face was priceless! I would like oh so very much if we get an Anime Moment rendering that scene.

Rock and Sasuke both beat Gaara’s ultimate defense. Chunin exams were fire!

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:57 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Yeah! I was at the edge of my seat every time I picked up the Manga and also when I watched the dubbed anime. Ah! The memories! :bounce:

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:25 am

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Yeah! I was at the edge of my seat every time I picked up the Manga and also when I watched the dubbed anime. Ah! The memories! :bounce:

Funny how things happen. I watched Naruto from there I see these Naruto pop that I thought looked cool and bought. From there I started collecting Funkos so Naruto was my first Funko set.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:08 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Funny how things happen. I watched Naruto from there I see these Naruto pop that I thought looked cool and bought. From there I started collecting Funkos so Naruto was my first Funko set.

Their set is amazing, Hopefully we get more characters from akatsuki next.
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:01 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Oh! Thats really cool Naruto was the bridge that got you collecting Funkos!

I wish I picked up the older Naruto pops when I had the chance. For lack of space at home, I told myself I wouldn't be collecting Naruto. But as soon as the latest wave was announce (with Gaara, the Three Sannin, and Uchiha extension) I knew I had to get them. I've slowly been picking them up, but I have a lot to make up #-o

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:08 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Yes! Would love more Akatsuki members. I'm also waiting for an expansion on the Konoha shinobi. I specially want Rock Lee, Neji, Hinata, and Shikamaru! :bounce:

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:03 am

Ratattack wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Yes! Would love more Akatsuki members. I'm also waiting for an expansion on the Konoha shinobi. I specially want Rock Lee, Neji, Hinata, and Shikamaru! :bounce:

They will probably make a pop town also. Ohh a Kohna building. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:34 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

They will probably make a pop town also. Ohh a Kohna building. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

That would be amazing! Oh! :eek: What if they make the giant Hokage Hall of Fame they sculpted onto that cliff. That would be epic and also a must! :bounce: :freddy2:

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:31 am

Right?! The designs on these newer molds are phenomenal!

Instagram: whatthefunk206

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:57 am

Gonzo206 wrote:

Right?! The designs on these newer molds are phenomenal!

Its amazing how far the designs have come! I received Naruto's Sexy Jutsu late last week and it looks great. I almost feel like I can recapture some of the Manga pages in pop form with some of these. Waiting for Jiraiya! Maybe I'll make his nose bleed :roflmao:

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:22 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Patiently waiting for Pain to surface!
PopPChulo

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:08 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

Did you end up doing it? I'd like to see the results if ya did. No worries if you didn't though. Just checking lol

I havent even been home for two weeks lmao. Been just staying at my girls house don't wanna go outside and home to my parents

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:29 pm

I wonder if we will still get that rock lee that they hinted at a couple of months ago
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:19 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

Patiently waiting for Pain to surface!

We’ll probably get a pop town down the road cause most big shows have them now. MHA, Sponge Bob, Batman and so on. This would be so cool. They could make the Akatsuki members and the Kohna pop town. Use the Akatsuki to surround the pop town and take a pic. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:48 pm

I wonder if they will give us a Pain next or they’ll do something Like Deidara POP Rose! With the big Clay Bird. It seems like they’ve been doing a lot of pop rides recently in general. I’m still voting Pain
PopPChulo

Return to “Pop!”