Holiday Pops We Need

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
rexflexall

Re: Holiday Pops We Need

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:22 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
That icy patch made all the sense in the scene :laughing5:

Icy patch was best supporting character. Literally lol.

We better see that patch on the pole or I’ll be quite upset ](*,)

Hahaha totally, right?

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:23 am

rexflexall wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
zonkttc wrote:Icy patch was best supporting character. Literally lol.

Hahaha totally, right?

I got the Karen angry letter template ready. lol

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:36 am

rexflexall wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
zonkttc wrote:Icy patch was best supporting character. Literally lol.

Hahaha totally, right?

Well I’m glad we are all on the same page for this one. \:D/
Image Image
ImageImage

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:03 pm

This agreement of the pole and ice patch is the group think I love.

TonyMa

Postby TonyMa » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:18 pm

Jezter wrote:So...Christmas is a big deal and although not everyone celebrates, I feel like there are still a whole lot of pops we are missing that would be great.

My thoughts on Christmas pops that we still need:

Santa Claus: The Movie- Santa is my number 1 Christmas want as it's my favorite Christmas movie.
Would also like Mrs. Claus, Patch and B.Z.. Not sure I'd get the kids but Joe would be ok, and I wouldn't expect them but the reindeer would be great as well.

The Santa Clause- Would really like Scott in the full Santa getup. All we seem to have are him wrapped in lights with the santa hat and as Santa in a casual Christmas sweater, but I'd get him in the full Santa outfit for sure.

The Christmas Chronicles- I mean...Kurt Russell as Santa would be fantastic, such a great movie. I'm sure some people would love some of the elves as well. I wouldn't object to Mrs. Claus either.

Klaus- Klaus and Jesper if no one else.

Violent Night- Santa as both battle damaged and undamaged variants, Trudy with the walkie talkie.

The Polar Express- Santa, Conductor, Hobo, Hero Boy, Hero Girl, Know it All and Lonely boy

Scrooged- Frank, the four ghosts and maybe Claire, but really I'd just want Frank.

Rise of the Guardians- North and Jack Frost would be instant buys, but would probably get Bunny, Tooth, Sandy and Pitch

Disney's A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey, Scrooge and all four ghosts would be great.

I think I've covered most of my favorites, what do you guys think?

John

There’s still so much opportunity!

MaxFMusic

Postby MaxFMusic » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:58 pm

I was very happy that they made a Donald Duck Pop for Hannukah this past holiday season, but I could definitely use more Hannukah Pops in the future! Hoping they make some more soon.
Max F.
Media Scorer, Composer, and Trumpeter
Collecting since November 2013
Funatic Member since July 2022
200+ Funko products in my collection :freddy1:

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:39 am

TonyMa wrote:
Jezter wrote:So...Christmas is a big deal and although not everyone celebrates, I feel like there are still a whole lot of pops we are missing that would be great.

Santa Claus: The Movie- Santa is my number 1 Christmas want as it's my favorite Christmas movie.
Would also like Mrs. Claus, Patch and B.Z.. Not sure I'd get the kids but Joe would be ok, and I wouldn't expect them but the reindeer would be great as well.

The Santa Clause- Would really like Scott in the full Santa getup. All we seem to have are him wrapped in lights with the santa hat and as Santa in a casual Christmas sweater, but I'd get him in the full Santa outfit for sure.

The Christmas Chronicles- I mean...Kurt Russell as Santa would be fantastic, such a great movie. I'm sure some people would love some of the elves as well. I wouldn't object to Mrs. Claus either.

Violent Night- Santa as both battle damaged and undamaged variants, Trudy with the walkie talkie.

The Polar Express- Santa, Conductor, Hobo, Hero Boy, Hero Girl, Know it All and Lonely boy

Scrooged- Frank, the four ghosts and maybe Claire, but really I'd just want Frank.

Rise of the Guardians- North and Jack Frost would be instant buys, but would probably get Bunny, Tooth, Sandy and Pitch

Disney's A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey, Scrooge and all four ghosts would be great.

John

Omg this list is perfection. Especially the rise of the guardians. Its such an underrated

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:33 am

zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

Hahaha totally, right?

LOL I feel 2024 will be the year of the Karen!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:59 am

rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Hahaha totally, right?

Freddy as a Karen. Convention exclusive i call it

TonyMa

Postby TonyMa » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:50 pm

:-$
zonkttc wrote:
TonyMa wrote:

John

Omg this list is perfection. Especially the rise of the guardians. Its such an underrated

Agreed!!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:47 am

TonyMa wrote::-$
zonkttc wrote:
TonyMa wrote:

Agreed!!

The only thing that I would add to the list is some gag pops that are Christmas theme. Like diehard. Fast and furious. And gremlins

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:18 am

zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote:I got the Karen angry letter template ready. lol

Freddy as a Karen. Convention exclusive i call it

LOL a must!

TonyMa

Postby TonyMa » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:05 am

zonkttc wrote:
TonyMa wrote::-$
zonkttc wrote: Omg this list is perfection. Especially the rise of the guardians. Its such an underrated

Agreed!!

The only thing that I would add to the list is some gag pops that are Christmas theme. Like diehard. Fast and furious. And gremlins

Would love holiday gremlins!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:54 am

And ther can be variants too.

Return to “Pop!”