New Anime Bleach Pops / Renji & Grimmjow

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
PopPChulo

Re: New Anime Bleach Pops / Renji & Grimmjow

Postby PopPChulo » Mon May 13, 2019 1:05 am

91shawny wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
weird888 wrote:I'm surprised that there aren't already more Bleach pops. Seems odd that such a popular anime would only have 3 (5 with renji and grimmjow).

Im suprised there are so few bleach pops too but a part of me likes how they are coming out in small waves. I really would like to see Grimmjows arranchar form surface as well.

It was untapped potential tbh. The amount characters and their Shikai and Bandai forms would have enough pops to rival dbz. But because it isn’t currently airing I don’t think they want to invest into it, although I feel like the following is strong enough to support anything breach. If they brought back the anime for the final arc, they would get that push. Fairy tail is back for its final season and look
How many pops have come out after the original 5

Bleach has an ENORMOUS fan base. A part of me feels like renji and grimmjow may have dropped due to the movie on netflix giving it a push in popularity. In all honesty though i would love to see more. We still need Zetsuga Tenchu and theres tons of individual characters with HUGE individual following to put out like Zakarai Kenpachi - they did do Renji right though. I think that format of having the common drop and the bankai release a store exclusive/con exclusive is perfect for bleach. It gives real bleach fans a limited edition peice as well.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Mon May 13, 2019 8:35 am

PopPChulo wrote:
91shawny wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Im suprised there are so few bleach pops too but a part of me likes how they are coming out in small waves. I really would like to see Grimmjows arranchar form surface as well.

It was untapped potential tbh. The amount characters and their Shikai and Bandai forms would have enough pops to rival dbz. But because it isn’t currently airing I don’t think they want to invest into it, although I feel like the following is strong enough to support anything breach. If they brought back the anime for the final arc, they would get that push. Fairy tail is back for its final season and look

Bleach has an ENORMOUS fan base. A part of me feels like renji and grimmjow may have dropped due to the movie on netflix giving it a push in popularity. In all honesty though i would love to see more. We still need Zetsuga Tenchu and theres tons of individual characters with HUGE individual following to put out like Zakarai Kenpachi - they did do Renji right though. I think that format of having the common drop and the bankai release a store exclusive/con exclusive is perfect for bleach. It gives real bleach fans a limited edition peice as well.

Oh I agree, I've been championing for years for it to get animated and more funko lines. Captains, vice captains, vizards, arrancar, hollows, the amount of pops they could make is limitless
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon May 13, 2019 12:39 pm

91shawny wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
91shawny wrote:

Oh I agree, I've been championing for years for it to get animated and more funko lines. Captains, vice captains, vizards, arrancar, hollows, the amount of pops they could make is limitless

Exactly. Tons of potential. I really hope they consider exploring this even if its just for the occasional con exclusive.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

weird888

Postby weird888 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:28 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
91shawny wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Bleach has an ENORMOUS fan base. A part of me feels like renji and grimmjow may have dropped due to the movie on netflix giving it a push in popularity. In all honesty though i would love to see more. We still need Zetsuga Tenchu and theres tons of individual characters with HUGE individual following to put out like Zakarai Kenpachi - they did do Renji right though. I think that format of having the common drop and the bankai release a store exclusive/con exclusive is perfect for bleach. It gives real bleach fans a limited edition peice as well.

Exactly. Tons of potential. I really hope they consider exploring this even if its just for the occasional con exclusive.

I would absolutely LOVE more Bleach pops! I'm still disappointed that we didn't get Ichigo with mask. Please don't make this one next though, I'd rather have different characters (I'm looking at you All Might and Deku) lol.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu May 16, 2019 1:06 am

weird888 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
91shawny wrote:

I would absolutely LOVE more Bleach pops! I'm still disappointed that we didn't get Ichigo with mask. Please don't make this one next though, I'd rather have different characters (I'm looking at you All Might and Deku) lol.

I need a Ichigo w/ Zangetsu 2 pack still. Theres so many of the soul reapers that need to be done before anyone else though
PopPChulo

Return to “Pop!”