DBZ Gamestop Exclusives

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
DubJay81

Re: DBZ Gamestop Exclusives

Postby DubJay81 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:20 am

Wrudart wrote:
DubJay81 wrote:
Eman185 wrote:I got in my preorder in online before it sold out. These look awesome. SS2 Gohan looks bad a** and SS3 Goku’s hair is on point.

Very good. Yes some of my fellow collectors were not seeing the 3 for online ore order any more but I was able to secure 2 sets of the 3 at my local 2 GameStops in person. Maybe there only doing instore for now.

But my next big ? Is what is the B&N DBZ Exclusive Pop and friend? I’m hoping Yamaha and Puar! Maybe Puar is Flocked? Can’t wait.

Not 100%, but I believe I saw something about King Kai and Bubbles

Oh Bubbles would be perfect... Now you got my attention lol.
Keep spreading that Funko Love... :freddy1:
New York Comic 2014/15/16/17/18/19/20(Virtual)
NYC Fugitive Event 2018/2019

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:35 pm

12amenn00d1e wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:
12amenn00d1e wrote:Seeing the glams is making want to get into DBZ pops again. I only have a few like Broly and the chrome vegetas but I may pick these up. That gohan looks sick!

You totally should!

DBZ is only going to get bigger in 2019 :D

lol. I totally tried but failed. Missed the deadline for preorders in store. Now I'm hoping that Think Geek will got some extras for me to get when orders come in. -fingers crossed-

Damn that really sucks

On the bright side Thinkgeek seems to be pretty good with GS exclusives so you should be fine :)
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:35 pm

12amenn00d1e wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:
12amenn00d1e wrote:Seeing the glams is making want to get into DBZ pops again. I only have a few like Broly and the chrome vegetas but I may pick these up. That gohan looks sick!

You totally should!

DBZ is only going to get bigger in 2019 :D

lol. I totally tried but failed. Missed the deadline for preorders in store. Now I'm hoping that Think Geek will got some extras for me to get when orders come in. -fingers crossed-

Damn that really sucks

On the bright side Thinkgeek seems to be pretty good with GS exclusives so you should be fine :)
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

Return to “Pop!”