Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
franzsy0519

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series - Iron Man

Postby franzsy0519 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:46 pm

volsspongebob wrote:
Typale wrote:
Flampsy wrote:I love the idea of the pops all fitting together! I can't wait to get all 6. I may actually have to take these OOB.

Same. I’m just worried about missing drops now

All Amazon right? If so then we should all be good with the Pre-release purchase and plenty of heads up Amazon always gives.

I really do hope the entire set will be thru Amazon, they always got a lot of quantity in-stock so you could miss out on the drop and it'd still be available.
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:51 pm

franzsy0519 wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:
Typale wrote:

All Amazon right? If so then we should all be good with the Pre-release purchase and plenty of heads up Amazon always gives.

I really do hope the entire set will be thru Amazon, they always got a lot of quantity in-stock so you could miss out on the drop and it'd still be available.

True, they're good at restocking for people who miss the first drop
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
San Diego Comic Con 2007-2019, 2022-2024
Wonder Con 2012-2019

ryanc_

Postby ryanc_ » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:04 pm

TenTwoSix wrote:
ryanc_ wrote:Wow this is incredible, imagine how many characters they can add to this from the final scene

I thought this was the Avengers scene not the Endgame scene

yeah, hopefully they do this for endgame as well

Typale

Postby Typale » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:33 pm

ryanc_ wrote:
TenTwoSix wrote:
ryanc_ wrote:Wow this is incredible, imagine how many characters they can add to this from the final scene

Ohh an endgame set up would be awesome!!
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:46 pm

Typale wrote:
ryanc_ wrote:
TenTwoSix wrote:

An Endgame setup would need wayyy more that 6 pcs though. It's gonna be a lot of characters, I can't imagine how it could be pulled off lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:48 pm

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Typale wrote:
Ya, I figure the amount of each pop will be pretty high.. just gotta keep checking in for new releases.

I'm hoping that since it's Amazon, they'll send us an email once we've received our Iron Man with a link to order the next in the bunch! It's not like amazon doesn't LOVE sending us emails, right?

I don't trust the timing of them sending an email, "Look whats available now!" As it's already been online for purchase for the past 2 hours. lol

I wouldn't trust a general email, but if they did a sort of advance notice, like a week ahead of time, with a 'you ordered the last one, put in your order for the next in the series!', I'd appreciate that. I like it when I can set a reminder or alarm to make sure I get in fast enough for my next order!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:50 pm

volsspongebob wrote:
Typale wrote:
Flampsy wrote:I love the idea of the pops all fitting together! I can't wait to get all 6. I may actually have to take these OOB.

I don't know about everyone else, but I am REALLY grateful that they didn't split these up among all the other vendor options!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:54 pm

franzsy0519 wrote:
Typale wrote:
ryanc_ wrote:

An Endgame setup would need wayyy more that 6 pcs though. It's gonna be a lot of characters, I can't imagine how it could be pulled off lol

If it comes down to it, I'd be okay with an Endgame setup with just the big 3. That moment right before they go after Thanos? Yes please!
Image ImageImage Image

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:27 am

franzsy0519 wrote:
Typale wrote:
ryanc_ wrote:

I wouldn't mind! Imagine how epic a scene like that would look like once all the pops are collected and set up
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:35 am

Eh, after seeing the newest iron man drop with the new eyes I was hoping funko would remold all of them. Not a fan of the pop eyes look for Iron Man. o__o

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:58 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
I'm hoping that since it's Amazon, they'll send us an email once we've received our Iron Man with a link to order the next in the bunch! It's not like amazon doesn't LOVE sending us emails, right?

I don't trust the timing of them sending an email, "Look whats available now!" As it's already been online for purchase for the past 2 hours. lol

I wouldn't trust a general email, but if they did a sort of advance notice, like a week ahead of time, with a 'you ordered the last one, put in your order for the next in the series!', I'd appreciate that. I like it when I can set a reminder or alarm to make sure I get in fast enough for my next order!

That would be kind of nice if they did an email like that.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:22 pm

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Here's hoping then! It would be really nice if they would reward our loyalty with a bit of their own!
Image ImageImage Image

thankyouforsmoking

Postby thankyouforsmoking » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:11 am

This is pretty cool

Hi, I am Jared.

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:37 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

In the unboxing video that Funko posted they mentioned that these would be released every other month and that the next one in the series would become available for preorder when the previous one was released. So once Iron Man is released at the end of January, you would be able to preorder the next one due in March. So you could use the delivery of your Iron Man as the reminder to preorder the next one?

TimmyTom

Postby TimmyTom » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:08 am

Big marvel collector will be getting the whole line!!! :)
:freddy2:
ImageImageImage

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:21 am

I'm excited for these

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:48 pm

Flampsy wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:
Typale wrote:

I wouldn't mind! Imagine how epic a scene like that would look like once all the pops are collected and set up

Oh definitely agreed, an epic diorama like that would probably be the centerpiece of my Funko mancave (if I had one! lol)

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:50 pm

Avengers74 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

In the unboxing video that Funko posted they mentioned that these would be released every other month and that the next one in the series would become available for preorder when the previous one was released. So once Iron Man is released at the end of January, you would be able to preorder the next one due in March. So you could use the delivery of your Iron Man as the reminder to preorder the next one?

Some Funko-centric Twitter pages announce availability of some items even faster than the e-mails (or even Funko at times!) do. Don't know if they're allowed to be discussed here though, but pages like these exist solely for announcements lol

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:57 pm

Katers wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:
Typale wrote:

I don't know about everyone else, but I am REALLY grateful that they didn't split these up among all the other vendor options!

Same here! Imagine getting 5 out of 6 already, then the last one ended up being a Walgreens exclusive lol

Typale

Postby Typale » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:25 pm

franzsy0519 wrote:
Katers wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:

Same here! Imagine getting 5 out of 6 already, then the last one ended up being a Walgreens exclusive lol

or a sdcc/nycc exclusive for someone that needs the right sticker or worse non shared..

Image Image

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:08 pm

franzsy0519 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:

Oh definitely agreed, an epic diorama like that would probably be the centerpiece of my Funko mancave (if I had one! lol)

I'm looking for a new place to live and I've already decided I want an extra bedroom to be my comic con room which would encompass everything from Funko and other exclusives to signed posters, etc. My version of a man cave. That would be an amazing centerpiece! At SDCC a booth had an epic scene set up with about 100 Marvel heroes and villains fighting each other on 3 different levels. It was so awesome. I imagine the Endgame scene would look similar to that
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

thejaimeh

Postby thejaimeh » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:11 pm

franzsy0519 wrote:
Katers wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:

Ooooof that would be brutal lol
I'm just a porg boy

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:22 pm

Typale wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:
Katers wrote:

or a sdcc/nycc exclusive for someone that needs the right sticker or worse non shared..

Oh god, don't jinx It!
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:55 pm

Avengers74 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh sure, throw logic at the situation...! :roflmao: That actually makes a lot of sense though, thanks for pointing this out!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:59 pm

franzsy0519 wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:
digithor wrote:

Some Funko-centric Twitter pages announce availability of some items even faster than the e-mails (or even Funko at times!) do. Don't know if they're allowed to be discussed here though, but pages like these exist solely for announcements lol

That may or may not actually be how I ordered the Iron Man pop...! I greatly appreciate anything that gives me an assist in getting my must-haves ordered!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:02 pm

franzsy0519 wrote:
Katers wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:

Ugh, if that had happened, I don't know if I'd have tried for them all. While I do feel like a lot of these are FINALLY getting better, there's still a LOT of frustration with store exclusives. Walmart is currently mocking me, in fact, whether they know it or not! This particular batch will probably be the easiest I've tried for in awhile!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:03 pm

Typale wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Well that's something for our nightmares! :eek: ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:12 am

Flampsy wrote:
Typale wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:

Oh god, don't jinx It!

Haha, yes don't do that!
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Typale

Postby Typale » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:04 am

digithor wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Typale wrote:

Oh god, don't jinx It!

Haha, yes don't do that!

I knocked on wood!!

Image Image

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:29 am

scullysdad wrote:What does everyone think of this?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081R ... UTF8&psc=1

I am a huge sucker for Movie Moments and deluxe Pops, so I will be getting these and assembling the team.

Here are the bullet points from the Amazon listing:

The Marvel Avengers Assemble Series is a brand-new initiative from Funko, exclusively available on Amazon. The Funko Pop! Deluxe Avengers Assemble Series will feature 6 brand new unique figures, starting with Tony Stark himself, Iron Man.

This series will capture the iconic moment from the first Avengers movie, where the team circles up, and assembles for the first time. Each figure will nest perfectly into the next, eventually forming a dynamic 12-inch diameter set piece, with 6 total figures.

These figures feature a level of detail not captured by the original line of Funko Pop! made for the first Avengers movie. The next figure in the series will be shown and announced when the previous figure begins shipping.

Each figure will be available for individual purchase, as they are announced. Figures will continue to be announced and made available throughout 2020.

Start your Avengers Assemble series today by securing the first figure, Iron Man! Exclusive to Amazon!
    The Avengers Assemble: Iron Man figure stands 5.5 inches tall, with a base that is 5 inches wide, and 4 inches deep. The figure will come in a window box display. Make sure to collect all figures in the Avengers Assemble series to build your very own Avengers Assemble moment.

This is awesome! Can’t wait to get it
:freddy3:

Here to help other fellow funatics in anyway and everyway that I can.

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:30 am

I can’t wait for this to drop! As well as the rest to build one big diorama! Really excited about this one!
:freddy3:

Here to help other fellow funatics in anyway and everyway that I can.

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:58 pm

Typale wrote:
digithor wrote:
Flampsy wrote:Oh god, don't jinx It!

Haha, yes don't do that!

I knocked on wood!!

And I will knock on wood again! Just to be sure, because non-shared would be the worst lol

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:24 pm

franzsy0519 wrote:
Typale wrote:
digithor wrote:
Haha, yes don't do that!

I knocked on wood!!

And I will knock on wood again! Just to be sure, because non-shared would be the worst lol

lol , can't hurt for us all to do it.
ImageImageImageImage

Typale

Postby Typale » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:42 pm

digithor wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:
Typale wrote:
I knocked on wood!!

Haha at least we all can keep each other up to date on things and changes too. I feel more confident anyone here that wants all of them will check in and we’ll remind each other.

Image Image

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:16 pm

Typale wrote:
digithor wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:

Haha at least we all can keep each other up to date on things and changes too. I feel more confident anyone here that wants all of them will check in and we’ll remind each other.

I'll make sure to check back on this thread on or around the 24th of January to give a heads up! Already bookmarked the date on my calendar :)

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:22 pm

digithor wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:
Typale wrote:
I knocked on wood!!

[-o<

Random side note: When I was younger and someone said "knock on wood" I would bop my brother 3 times on the head. He was not amused lol
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:58 am

digithor wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:
Typale wrote:
I knocked on wood!!

I did as soon as I read the post! It's a truly horrible thought..!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:19 am

franzsy0519 wrote:
Typale wrote:
digithor wrote:

I'll make sure to check back on this thread on or around the 24th of January to give a heads up! Already bookmarked the date on my calendar :)

Just set an alarm on my phone as a reminder, thanks for the idea! I know we'll help each other out on this one, but I can use all the help I can get!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:20 am

Flampsy wrote:
digithor wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:

[-o<

Random side note: When I was younger and someone said "knock on wood" I would bop my brother 3 times on the head. He was not amused lol

If my brother was sitting next to me, I'd whap him in the head as well!
Image ImageImage Image

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:32 am

Katers wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
digithor wrote:

[-o<

If my brother was sitting next to me, I'd whap him in the head as well!

Good to know it's not just me! lol
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Return to “Pop!”