Ghostbusters Afterlife

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
digithor

Re: Ghostbusters Afterlife

Postby digithor » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:18 am

Mario Wario wrote:
digithor wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:True. I do want to see the new movie in theaters, too, and everything should be better by next year, so 2021 it is!

It's that little bit of difference seeing it in the theaters compared to home. Unless you have a giant theater in your home. lol

Lol Yeah, I don’t have that setup. lol

Think I'll end up having a rerun night watching the past ones back to back to hold me over for a while. On a smaller screen. haha
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Mario Wario

Re: Ghostbusters Afterlife

Postby Mario Wario » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:04 pm

digithor wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
digithor wrote:
It's that little bit of difference seeing it in the theaters compared to home. Unless you have a giant theater in your home. lol

Lol Yeah, I don’t have that setup. lol

Think I'll end up having a rerun night watching the past ones back to back to hold me over for a while. On a smaller screen. haha

Something is better than nothing. ;)
:freddy1:

Return to “Pop!”