Your display, the Funko way!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby heymrosario » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:49 am

Nis_chac wrote:New display in my new apartment! Still can’t fit all of them up there ](*,)
free picture hosting sites

This looks so satisfying!! Funko pop wall is the new brick wall design ;-) \:D/

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:51 am

PhoenixForce wrote:Boom! Pow! Bang! From the first time I saw the Classic Batman TV series I feel in love with the characters, the comedy and the adventure.

I got sick with Valley Fever when I was younger. It caused me to miss a lot of school (almost my entire 4th grade year). While home, my mom would watch a lot of TV with me and the classic series ran midday a few days out of the week. Of course I had to have the figures. I’d set up my Batman figures to fight my Marvel (mostly x-men) figures in the living room.

I’d get a new figure every time I had to go to the do it or, get blood draw and sometimes the dentist. That’s how my love of collecting started. From figures to comics, X-Men to Batman, trading cards and so on!

I’m mostly an in box collector when it comes to pops but I felt that it was time to display some items that didn’t normally get to be seen. Being fortunate enough to find the 18” classic Adam West Batman also helped. I still have his box, it’s a little beat up, but he deserves and needs to be on display!

Batman fever! Love the step shelf display! Great balance with the two 18 incher poppers. High key jealous! lol \:D/

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

Nis_chac

Postby Nis_chac » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:50 pm

heymrosario wrote:
Nis_chac wrote:New display in my new apartment! Still can’t fit all of them up there ](*,)

This looks so satisfying!! Funko pop wall is the new brick wall design ;-) \:D/

It’s perfect for guests to get a good look too!
Violin is life :-({|=
Heading to NYCC 2022- Friday badge!
https://www.instagram.com/phunko_fotography
ImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:55 pm

congrats on the move and even more congrats on the awesome display! =D>

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:37 am

I really like this approach, great presentation :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:41 am

PhoenixForce wrote:Boom! Pow! Bang! From the first time I saw the Classic Batman TV series I feel in love with the characters, the comedy and the adventure.

I got sick with Valley Fever when I was younger. It caused me to miss a lot of school (almost my entire 4th grade year). While home, my mom would watch a lot of TV with me and the classic series ran midday a few days out of the week. Of course I had to have the figures. I’d set up my Batman figures to fight my Marvel (mostly x-men) figures in the living room.

I’d get a new figure every time I had to go to the do it or, get blood draw and sometimes the dentist. That’s how my love of collecting started. From figures to comics, X-Men to Batman, trading cards and so on!

I’m mostly an in box collector when it comes to pops but I felt that it was time to display some items that didn’t normally get to be seen. Being fortunate enough to find the 18” classic Adam West Batman also helped. I still have his box, it’s a little beat up, but he deserves and needs to be on display!

Those two Big Bad Boys are awesome, congratulations =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

asiantonystark

Postby asiantonystark » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:01 am

That's a bat-tastic display, pal! :D
hey, I'm Ryan

Image Image Image

ISO: Iron Man Protos | Spastik Plastik

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:16 am

asiantonystark wrote:

That's a bat-tastic display, pal! :D

Thanks!! It’s on of my favorites for sure!!

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting Funko Pops since 2012. I'm a huge X-MEN fan as well: comics, action figures, original art and statues.

Nis_chac

Postby Nis_chac » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:45 am

InternationalPopper wrote:
I really like this approach, great presentation :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thank you!!

mongoose12 wrote:
congrats on the move and even more congrats on the awesome display! =D>

Thank you its been so great to finally have a place to display my pops poperly! (Pun intended)
ImageImage

Claire58

Postby Claire58 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:16 pm

I have a quick question.
Has anyone ever bought a Stackable shoe-rack for their out of box Pops?
Something like this from Target? Shoerack
Image Art by Emnios

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:35 pm

TheStephil wrote:My Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts display.
It’s a work in progress but it’s coming along quite well.

Impressive as always, Steph! Love seeing your HP collection :) Great lighting in this room, too!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:38 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:

Impressive as always, Steph! Love seeing your HP collection :) Great lighting in this room, too!

Thanks!
I’m really proud of this collection the most.
It also acts as my photograph room so the lighting rigs are helpful for taking collection pictures.
Hi, I’m Steph.

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:39 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:Image

My desk in my room. Love all the different figures from the lines, especially my marvel PSH. I'm an inbox collector, but do take out my absolute favorite figures to display them on my desk. Plus, since most of them are GITD, I charge them during the day and I get a pretty cool effect at night.

Love that 3D printed Funko logo and all those Soda Kats!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:40 pm

Awesome Batman display, Jason! Can't wait to see more 18" Pop!s this year (hopefully).

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:42 pm

Congrats on the new apartment!

I love stacking my in box Pop!s. Cheaper than shelves lol

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:48 pm

Your display is so awesome, the more I look the more cool it gets! The different sizing of the figures and then the grouping of some like the golds and the glows. Soooooo radical! Congrats!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:50 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:

lol I agree Julie. I use the fireplace mantle too for displaying POPs. Each of my family member's Zodiac Freddy is displayed on the mantle. It's neat and my parents don't mind a few POPs around the house luckily lol
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:52 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:

lol I agree Julie. I use the fireplace mantle too for displaying POPs. Each of my family member's Zodiac Freddy is displayed on the mantle. It's neat and my parents don't mind a few POPs around the house luckily lol

That's awesome to hear! Love family members that let you embrace the Pop! :D

Nis_chac

Postby Nis_chac » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:25 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:

Thanks! And so true lol
ImageImage

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:48 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:Image

My desk in my room. Love all the different figures from the lines, especially my marvel PSH. I'm an inbox collector, but do take out my absolute favorite figures to display them on my desk. Plus, since most of them are GITD, I charge them during the day and I get a pretty cool effect at night.

Love that 3D printed Funko logo and all those Soda Kats!

SODA KATS ARE LIFE! I get one every time I go to Funko Hollywood. I'm slowly completing the set since they're all so adorable. Thanks about the 3D printed logo! Its GITD and I got it as a Christmas gift.

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:45 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:

Your display is so awesome, the more I look the more cool it gets! The different sizing of the figures and then the grouping of some like the golds and the glows. Soooooo radical! Congrats!

Thank you so much! It’s one of my favorite collections and am glad I made the decision to open them!!

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting Funko Pops since 2012. I'm a huge X-MEN fan as well: comics, action figures, original art and statues.

NovaCollects

Postby NovaCollects » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:58 am

Pops and Minis displays, I still need to build a space for my dorbz and misc. Funko items.

ImageImageImage Image
(Username formerly ExorNova)

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:54 pm

A nice Funko Pop focal point...I like it!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:55 pm

ExorNova wrote:Pops and Minis displays, I still need to build a space for my dorbz and misc. Funko items.

This looks SO GREAT! Nice job!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

NovaCollects

Postby NovaCollects » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:11 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
ExorNova wrote:Pops and Minis displays, I still need to build a space for my dorbz and misc. Funko items.

Spoiler: show

Thank you!! I'm glad people digg it :)
ImageImageImage Image

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:17 pm

jjb11590 wrote:

There is always more space for Funko lol lol lol

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:40 am

Doesn’t ever take long to see some great displays here. Looking good funatics! :cheers:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:20 am

These are some fun shelves! Love it :)
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

NovaCollects

Postby NovaCollects » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:57 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:

These are some fun shelves! Love it :)

Thank you so much!
ImageImageImage Image

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:04 am

Always loved the pop in front of the box look. Wish I had the space to do it.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

NovaCollects

Postby NovaCollects » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:57 pm

hailmary25 wrote:

I remember years ago I was looking up different ways to display them. Always thought it looked the best this way, super stoked to finally be able to!
ImageImageImage Image

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:02 pm

ExorNova wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

I remember years ago I was looking up different ways to display them. Always thought it looked the best this way, super stoked to finally be able to!

Agreed it is one of the best out of box ways. But we work with what we can. Again congrats on being able to display that way.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

NovaCollects

Postby NovaCollects » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:14 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
ExorNova wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

Agreed it is one of the best out of box ways. But we work with what we can. Again congrats on being able to display that way.

Oh for sure! For about 5 years I just had them in box and stacked all around my old apartment with no room or proper way to display. So I definitely know how that goes. and thanks!
ImageImageImage Image

Focustom

Postby Focustom » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:50 pm

ScubaSteve_ wrote:
Focustom wrote:I’m a mixed collector. I gotta take everything out of the box to enjoy the sculpt but then some go right back in their cage! lol
We just purchased our first home and I was able to have an entire wall now! :cheers: \:D/

what risers did you use in your detlofs?

I originally was trying to make some but boxes work great! 3 tiers of 3 boxes faces down and top towards the front. Two on their sides with the front facing towards the front on the top row. Lol I hope that makes sense. If it doesn’t let me know and I’ll snap a pic later.
POP! Count: 589 and ever growing
Inspired nerd with a camera
IG @curiouslypop

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:16 pm

I love seeing these amazing displays. Truly inspiring to see.

Mjacob78

Postby Mjacob78 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:17 pm

OHHH Nice!! I love it. Ive got to do something with all my HP.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:25 pm

This is perfect, i love the out of box pop in front of box display method. When I finally stop being lazy and sort out all my shelving for my office, this is going to be how I set it up!
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

NovaCollects

Postby NovaCollects » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:41 am

angrynate wrote:

This is perfect, i love the out of box pop in front of box display method. When I finally stop being lazy and sort out all my shelving for my office, this is going to be how I set it up!

Thank you! I love hearing that others want to do it as well, It's my favorite way to display. I feel like you get the best of both worlds, an OOB pop to see all of the nice details, and your box behind it is still in perfect shape to hold value.
ImageImageImage Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:27 pm

Mjacob78 wrote:

OHHH Nice!! I love it. Ive got to do something with all my HP.

Thank you! Still a work in progress but I am getting two more shelves so I have more room to grow
Hi, I’m Steph.

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:44 pm

You have a wonderful looking collection. Congratulations.

Return to “Pop!”