Fantastic Beasts - Crimes of Grindelwald Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
theoneupper02

Re: Fantastic Beasts - Crimes of Grindelwald Pops

Postby theoneupper02 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:16 pm

I heard the preliminary reviews for the movie are good...can't wait to watch this!
Bobby

ISO: High end GOT and DBZ

Image Image Image

Funko_Karina

Postby Funko_Karina » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:56 pm

theoneupper02 wrote:I heard the preliminary reviews for the movie are good...can't wait to watch this!

Me either. Watching it next tuesday :)

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:26 pm

I cannot wait to see the film! I have tickets for the fan event on Tuesday and it cannot come quick enough.

And on a Pop related note, more Michael’s stores in my area got their exclusive Newt’s in today. If you are looking for him he seems to be showing up in more stores.

XSRK

Postby XSRK » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:27 pm

SDCC should do an exclusive pop of Grindelwald. Having Johnny Depp come out in Hall H in full character was one of my highlights this year.

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:29 pm

theoneupper02 wrote:I heard the preliminary reviews for the movie are good...can't wait to watch this!

Rotten tomatoes doesn’t really think so. Hopefully it’ll still be enjoyable though
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

Jess55

Postby Jess55 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:01 am

Joesandwich123 wrote:

Rotten tomatoes doesn’t really think so. Hopefully it’ll still be enjoyable though

A FB friend of mine who writes articles saw it and he said it wasn’t good. I didn’t read the article because I want to form my own opinion. I’m seeing it Tuesday at the fandom event! Can’t wait!

In other news no Michaels remotely close to me has Newt in stock yet (according to the website) :(

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:21 am

Jess55 wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:

A FB friend of mine who writes articles saw it and he said it wasn’t good. I didn’t read the article because I want to form my own opinion. I’m seeing it Tuesday at the fandom event! Can’t wait!

In other news no Michaels remotely close to me has Newt in stock yet (according to the website) :(

I think Michaels has been putting some stock online so you might a chance for a restock. Good luck!
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

fbingha

Postby fbingha » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:52 am

I wish there were Rock Candy of the Women.

Code Violet

Postby Code Violet » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:58 am

Got my costume all ready for thur!

jedik6
HoF 2023 & CotM
HoF 2023 & CotM

Postby jedik6 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:40 am

I had the luck of attending a fan First Screening event last weekend and saw it then. I loved it! And I got to see the cast after too!!! Got them to sign my Fantastic Beasts book!
Ahsoka Superfan
HOF #94 - Class of 2023
ISO Kamala Khan / Ms. Marvel MCU
Wednesday Addams Netflix Proto

Cephus

Postby Cephus » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:33 am

Joesandwich123 wrote:
Jess55 wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:

I think Michaels has been putting some stock online so you might a chance for a restock. Good luck!

At the moment, it's sold out online and not available at any store in a 150 mile radius of us.

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:02 am

jedik6 wrote:I had the luck of attending a fan First Screening event last weekend and saw it then. I loved it! And I got to see the cast after too!!! Got them to sign my Fantastic Beasts book!

Cant wait to see Jude Law as Yumbledore I mean Dumbledore!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

sakibomb523

Postby sakibomb523 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:33 am

Went to an early screening tonight, gotta say, I don't even recall seeing the Fwooper scene from the movie. And the Augurey has very minor screen time. However, I'm going to need all the Zouwu pops though, that creature rules! Bring on all the future variants for that one!

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:38 am

need to step up my games, still missed more then a few of these pops, but did manage to get the Kohl's, Michael's, B & N and pop up shop exclusives
https://i.imgur.com/F5eaJ4O.jpg

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

tigsabud1

Postby tigsabud1 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:56 pm

Possible spoiler for the movie, but I don't recall seeing the Fwooper or Mooncalf in the movie, either. Unless the Mooncalf was in the background of Newt's workshop.

All in all, I liked the movie! It definitely has a "this is a setup for the next movie" feel, but it had some really fun moments, and I loved all the new beasts. I hope we get at least another series; we're overdue for a Credence, I'd say!
:dkjoker1:

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:35 am

tigsabud1 wrote:Possible spoiler for the movie, but I don't recall seeing the Fwooper or Mooncalf in the movie, either. Unless the Mooncalf was in the background of Newt's workshop.

All in all, I liked the movie! It definitely has a "this is a setup for the next movie" feel, but it had some really fun moments, and I loved all the new beasts. I hope we get at least another series; we're overdue for a Credence, I'd say!

No Fwooper which I believe is why instead of Crimes of Grindelwald theming on the Package it has the artwork from the first film. And the Moon Calves were in a crate and Newt was putting eye drops in their eyes.

Loved the movie and am so excited to see where it all goes next! Now bring on the people Pops!

Antman

Postby Antman » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:13 am

Was able to pick up the Michael's exclusive Newt yesterday. Used a 50% off coupon too and got it for under $7. Not too shabby.

Jess55

Postby Jess55 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:19 am

The grindelwald/thestral movie moment is live and I’m so torn on whether to get it or not. On one hand I think it’s stupid and it looks like 2 pops put on a board. But the completionist in me wants it. What to do?

kevin87

Postby kevin87 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:14 am

Jess55 wrote:The grindelwald/thestral movie moment is live and I’m so torn on whether to get it or not. On one hand I think it’s stupid and it looks like 2 pops put on a board. But the completionist in me wants it. What to do?

Get it? It may be a lame scene, just two Pops standing there, but they're different than the commons lol

TigerLily1276

Postby TigerLily1276 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:24 am

I succumbed and bought the movie moment. I couldn’t resist. I love the beasts.
ImageImage Image ImageImage

MsLafleur82

Postby MsLafleur82 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:59 am

I cannot wait to get my Nagini pop! Will go perfect next to my Voldemort!

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:12 pm

Does anyone still need the Michael's exclusive Newt? My store finalllllllllly got them in apparently.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:18 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Does anyone still need the Michael's exclusive Newt? My store finalllllllllly got them in apparently.

Wow, I guess better late than never!

I wonder if we will be getting a 2nd wave? I really still want a Credence to add to my collection. Also a human version of Nagini too! Might as well add on Leta, Theseus, and new versions of Tina, Queenie & Jacob.

Blazingorchidlv

Postby Blazingorchidlv » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:03 pm

I want Grindelwald’s little side kick lizard pop!! Haha whatever that thing was!
:freddy2: ~*Kim*~

TenTwoSix

Postby TenTwoSix » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:47 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Does anyone still need the Michael's exclusive Newt? My store finalllllllllly got them in apparently.

That’s so late lol
Hi, I'm Jerry!

Return to “Pop!”