Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Light Up Iron Man!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
LilThor

Re: Light Up Iron Man!

Postby LilThor » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:28 pm

hailmary25 wrote:Giving up on walgreens

The Walgreens by me sucks . I feel your pain

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:32 pm

LilThor wrote:
digithor wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing all the characters they do for this light up line.

Me too... any guesses?

Star Wars, lightsaber.....
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:39 pm

digithor wrote:
LilThor wrote:
digithor wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing all the characters they do for this light up line.

Me too... any guesses?

Man if they did lightsaber light ups i hope it's a strong enough light so we illuminate some of the festures of the pop. Not just the saber!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:44 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
digithor wrote:
LilThor wrote:
Me too... any guesses?

Man if they did lightsaber light ups i hope it's a strong enough light so we illuminate some of the festures of the pop. Not just the saber!

Yes yes, hopefully it would be bright enough to see that without photo magic.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:00 pm

digithor wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yes yes, hopefully it would be bright enough to see that without photo magic.

Yeah just the lightsaber on it's own would be just a lightstick lol. Fingers crossed!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

KILLERANTZ

Postby KILLERANTZ » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:06 pm

I've been on the hunt for this pop and had no luck at my local Walgreens

Lutzo1

Postby Lutzo1 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:16 pm

We need more light up ones!!!

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:49 am

Lutzo1 wrote:We need more light up ones!!!

As long as not walgreens I agree
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

evrythngzen

Postby evrythngzen » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:35 am

this is so cool. Sad I missed this. Our Wlagreens stores never seem to get the exclusives or if they do, they are snatched before any of us see them. LOL The staff always just gives me a blank stare if I ask. LOL
:freddy3: Collector, convention manager, all around nerdy weirdo!!

LilThor

Postby LilThor » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:47 pm

digithor wrote:
LilThor wrote:

Me too... any guesses?

Ahh that would be good and I can see them now doing a crap ton of star wars lol

royboy82

Postby royboy82 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:06 pm

LilThor wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:Giving up on walgreens

The Walgreens by me sucks . I feel your pain

Right there with ya. They never know what I'm talking about and they don't care to. :(
Once you POP! you can't stop. :freddy2:

Hqsdfan619

Postby Hqsdfan619 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:28 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Sooo I remember reading about this in a leak, but now someone actually found one! :eek:

That's so awesome! We love ironman! Hope I can get a light up one some how!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:57 am

I saw a light Iron Man the other day but didn't pick it up which made me think if this is a successful light up pop what will be next? Any ideas?
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Kfresh

Postby Kfresh » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:49 am

Love the lighting on the pop
Follow me on [ig]kfresh.thecollectorguy[/ig]

FL > CA > VA
:freddy2:

Ace+ 76

Postby Ace+ 76 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:33 pm

I was finally able to get mine today through a trade.

LakerSpartan117

Postby LakerSpartan117 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:58 pm

So here's a story..

Tuesday was mess of a day for me. Had a presentation in my class and I felt like I blew it. Jumbled my words, forgot points I was trying to make, flow was horribly off-sync, etc. Essentially I was the example of what not to be when presenting (I also went first, so I had to stay and watch the other presenters knock it out the park, and stew in my own self-misery). Anyway, someone on Funko subreddit had posted that a Walgreens in Oceanside had gotten 5 of them in. Oceanside is roughly an hour drive for me. Well a fellow collector on the sub had DM'd me saying they had called in and put one on hold for me just in case I wanted to make the drive (this was 2 hours before I had realized I had gotten a message)..

So after a crappy day in class, I said F-it... Made the drive out to Oceanside. As I arrived, there was still one left plus what was held for me! I scooped one up, left the last one for someone else (who also commented on the reddit post!), and drove an hour home. Suffice to say... this community is really something else.

https://imgur.com/a/yilww9T
ImageImageImageImageImage

[llO_oll]7

Postby [llO_oll]7 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:59 pm

LakerSpartan117 wrote:So here's a story..

Tuesday was mess of a day for me. Had a presentation in my class and I felt like I blew it. Jumbled my words, forgot points I was trying to make, flow was horribly off-sync, etc. Essentially I was the example of what not to be when presenting (I also went first, so I had to stay and watch the other presenters knock it out the park, and stew in my own self-misery). Anyway, someone on Funko subreddit had posted that a Walgreens in Oceanside had gotten 5 of them in. Oceanside is roughly an hour drive for me. Well a fellow collector on the sub had DM'd me saying they had called in and put one on hold for me just in case I wanted to make the drive (this was 2 hours before I had realized I had gotten a message)..

So after a crappy day in class, I said F-it... Made the drive out to Oceanside. As I arrived, there was still one left plus what was held for me! I scooped one up, left the last one for someone else (who also commented on the reddit post!), and drove an hour home. Suffice to say... this community is really something else.

awesome story, glad they were able to hold it for you :freddy3:
Kevin @[llO_oll]7
ImageImage

Jalapenopete

Postby Jalapenopete » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:10 am

I'm still looking for the light !!!!!
:freddy3:

LakerSpartan117

Postby LakerSpartan117 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:11 am

[llO_oll]7 wrote:awesome story, glad they were able to hold it for you :freddy3:

Thanks! The cashier told me they usually don't if there isn't a lot of stock, but that they had been out for a day already and no one was buying them till that day (reddit post no doubt alerted most of them)
ImageImageImageImageImage

LilThor

Postby LilThor » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:34 am

Ace+ 76 wrote:I was finally able to get mine today through a trade.

Yay!!! \:D/

LilThor

Postby LilThor » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:36 am

[llO_oll]7 wrote:

awesome story, glad they were able to hold it for you :freddy3:

That's awesome! I used to live in San Diego for 25 years so I know that drive is not fun.

Lutzo1

Postby Lutzo1 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:46 am

Glad you ended on a win!

Return to “Pop!”