Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
rexflexall

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series - Iron Man

Postby rexflexall » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:34 am

These gonna go OOB!

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:23 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:I am getting two of these. One for my in box collecting ways a second to form the set on my desk at work.

You should get multiples to form AROUND your desk. lol

Lol! I would love to but I think I would need a bigger office.

If only we all had the extra space.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:25 am

Katers wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Katers wrote:
I think, now that we're talking about it, we're all going to need to purchase lazy susan spinners!

Ohhhhh that would be amazing! Especially with the city backdrop included. Someone needs to make a gif of it in motion

You know it's coming with this super creative group we've got here! Or if not us, Funko themselves!

Very true!
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
San Diego Comic Con 2007-2019, 2022-2024
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:28 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:Since these pops are meant to be OOB and setup together, do you guys think they would look better with a backdrop, such as the Avengers logo or the city background from the Avengers movie scene they're from? Or would it look better without a backdrop since its also meant to be viewed 360 degrees?

I think without backdrop should be fine, my problem is I don't know where I can put them lol

So true. I keep mentioning to people I will be moving to a bigger place but til then, I can't really do much with my pops and it's bugging me because I want to redo my set up!!
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

supenman

Postby supenman » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:32 am

Flampsy wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:Since these pops are meant to be OOB and setup together, do you guys think they would look better with a backdrop, such as the Avengers logo or the city background from the Avengers movie scene they're from? Or would it look better without a backdrop since its also meant to be viewed 360 degrees?

I think without backdrop should be fine, my problem is I don't know where I can put them lol

So true. I keep mentioning to people I will be moving to a bigger place but til then, I can't really do much with my pops and it's bugging me because I want to redo my set up!!

Since this is a circular setup, i'm really curious the diameter of it. It is definitely going to be interesting because it will have to be a center piece or else you will have a few facing the wall.
SDCC
• 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish, 2021ish, 2022, 2023

Funko Fundays
• 2015 - 2021: Failed
• 2022: Failed, yet I was lucky enough to attend as a +1!
• 2023: First year I was successful!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

kennyl14

Postby kennyl14 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:01 am

chaostryder wrote:Looks like more is on the way, these look amazing, wow

I can’t wait to see the fully assembled set. It will look so dope with all the other marvel pops i have.

AvgPopGuy

Postby AvgPopGuy » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:49 am

Has there been a picture of the entire set assembled?
AvgPopGuy
:freddy1:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:53 am

I wanna see it all assembled!

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:11 pm

supenman wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

Since this is a circular setup, i'm really curious the diameter of it. It is definitely going to be interesting because it will have to be a center piece or else you will have a few facing the wall.

I think someone earlier mentioned putting it on a lazy susan which I really want to do now
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:51 am

Flampsy wrote:
supenman wrote:
Flampsy wrote:So true. I keep mentioning to people I will be moving to a bigger place but til then, I can't really do much with my pops and it's bugging me because I want to redo my set up!!

I think someone earlier mentioned putting it on a lazy susan which I really want to do now

The real question now is, can we get by with a 12" lazy susan, or should we go one bigger to the 14"? And also, how much of a dent can we put in Amazon's stock of them? lol
Image ImageImage Image

lucasbrawner

Postby lucasbrawner » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:37 am

I like the idea of collecting different pieces that combine to make one major scene. I guess I'll have to fight my gut instinct and go OOB for these ones!
Socal.Lukie.Dukie

Lucas B. aka Lukie-Dukie. Huge fan of the Funko Funkast. Child at heart!
Twitter: @DukieSocal
Instagram: socal.lukie.dukie
:freddy2:

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:31 pm

Katers wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
supenman wrote:

The real question now is, can we get by with a 12" lazy susan, or should we go one bigger to the 14"? And also, how much of a dent can we put in Amazon's stock of them? lol

I was trying to figure that part out too. I don't want to do math at the moment lol

We'll confuse the heck out of Amazon with the rise in sales of lazy susans. And the average person who wants them for "normal" uses. "Why are they sold out?!"
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:50 am

Flampsy wrote:
Katers wrote:
Flampsy wrote:

I was trying to figure that part out too. I don't want to do math at the moment lol

We'll confuse the heck out of Amazon with the rise in sales of lazy susans. And the average person who wants them for "normal" uses. "Why are they sold out?!"

It's much too much of a Monday to do math right now..!

That being said, I'm leaning toward the 14", but I also think I'll wait until I get at least 3 of them pieced together to give me a good idea of what they'll be like once all 6 are together.

In the meantime though, I've got an alarm set in my calendar for when the next one should be announced, so I'll be ready and waiting!
Image ImageImage Image

LakerNation1216

Postby LakerNation1216 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:44 am

scullysdad wrote:What does everyone think of this?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081R ... UTF8&psc=1

I am a huge sucker for Movie Moments and deluxe Pops, so I will be getting these and assembling the team.

Here are the bullet points from the Amazon listing:

The Marvel Avengers Assemble Series is a brand-new initiative from Funko, exclusively available on Amazon. The Funko Pop! Deluxe Avengers Assemble Series will feature 6 brand new unique figures, starting with Tony Stark himself, Iron Man.

This series will capture the iconic moment from the first Avengers movie, where the team circles up, and assembles for the first time. Each figure will nest perfectly into the next, eventually forming a dynamic 12-inch diameter set piece, with 6 total figures.

These figures feature a level of detail not captured by the original line of Funko Pop! made for the first Avengers movie. The next figure in the series will be shown and announced when the previous figure begins shipping.

Each figure will be available for individual purchase, as they are announced. Figures will continue to be announced and made available throughout 2020.

Start your Avengers Assemble series today by securing the first figure, Iron Man! Exclusive to Amazon!
    The Avengers Assemble: Iron Man figure stands 5.5 inches tall, with a base that is 5 inches wide, and 4 inches deep. The figure will come in a window box display. Make sure to collect all figures in the Avengers Assemble series to build your very own Avengers Assemble moment.

Smart for Funko to put this together. It's a awesome dioramic type piece but also it's to get completionists to get them all. You can't buy one and not complete the set.
Current POP/Dorbz/Misc. Funko Count:
~1,711

Updated 4-11-22

Lakers Basketball
Rams Football
:freddy3:

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:36 am

Flampsy wrote:
Katers wrote:
Flampsy wrote:

So lo and behold, guess what I found completely randomly at Big Lots yesterday? They have lazy susans! The one I pulled off the shelf seemed awfully small - flipped it over, and it said it was a 12". I can't imagine 6 normal pops fitting on that, much less 6 that all fit together.
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:32 am

KidMarvel wrote:
Funko_boy13 wrote:I super mixed on the Iron Man because it’s super awesome and it’s not to bad of a price but the thing is if I buy one I’ll want to get all 6 to complete the set.

Just like every bit of pop collecting lol. Love how these pieces will connect together though. Makes a great case to take em out of box!

Even though I am majority in box collector, this will definitely change that for me. I will have to display this outside the box for sure.
Collecting since 2014

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:40 am

Katers wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Katers wrote:

So lo and behold, guess what I found completely randomly at Big Lots yesterday? They have lazy susans! The one I pulled off the shelf seemed awfully small - flipped it over, and it said it was a 12". I can't imagine 6 normal pops fitting on that, much less 6 that all fit together.

Darn! I wonder how big they range? Order a custom size lazy susan lol
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:59 am

nascar246788 wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Funko_boy13 wrote:I super mixed on the Iron Man because it’s super awesome and it’s not to bad of a price but the thing is if I buy one I’ll want to get all 6 to complete the set.

Just like every bit of pop collecting lol. Love how these pieces will connect together though. Makes a great case to take em out of box!

Even though I am majority in box collector, this will definitely change that for me. I will have to display this outside the box for sure.

I kinda feel like the powers that be did this set JUST to make us go oob! It's an evil wonderful twisted fabulous plan!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:59 am

Flampsy wrote:
Katers wrote:
Flampsy wrote:I was trying to figure that part out too. I don't want to do math at the moment lol

I've seen huge ones at restaurants, it can't be that hard to find. I'm just a little worried about how much space this is going to take up now, though!

Dining room table centerpiece!
Image ImageImage Image

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:41 pm

Katers wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Katers wrote:

I've seen huge ones at restaurants, it can't be that hard to find. I'm just a little worried about how much space this is going to take up now, though!

Forget a centerpiece, it'll take up the whole dining room table! lol (jk...hopefully)
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:22 am

Flampsy wrote:
Katers wrote:
Flampsy wrote:

Forget a centerpiece, it'll take up the whole dining room table! lol (jk...hopefully)

It just hit me...this is coming out this month! Wohoo!!! :cheers: Getting really close now!
Image ImageImage Image

Vader92

Postby Vader92 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:42 am

gonna want to see all of these together.
IG https://www.instagram.com/popthat818/
Pop count: 202
ISO: overwatch prototypes
OOB Sith pop collector

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:20 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

I kinda feel like the powers that be did this set JUST to make us go oob! It's an evil wonderful twisted fabulous plan!

Indeed! Now I just have to negotiate with the missus for some room to display this!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

sushiguru

Postby sushiguru » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:44 am

it would look amazing oob

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:46 am

KidMarvel wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Indeed! Now I just have to negotiate with the missus for some room to display this!

Good luck! It'll be worth it
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:47 am

Katers wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Katers wrote:

It just hit me...this is coming out this month! Wohoo!!! :cheers: Getting really close now!

:hello1: it starts!
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

supenman

Postby supenman » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:30 pm

Flampsy wrote:
Katers wrote:
Flampsy wrote:

Definitely going to be interesting to see people's displays with this. Kind of sucks we have to get more things to display them tho. Funko should actually put out their own line of display things.
SDCC

Funko Fundays

Nis_chac

Postby Nis_chac » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:45 pm

Love this concept!

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:31 pm

supenman wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Katers wrote:

Definitely going to be interesting to see people's displays with this. Kind of sucks we have to get more things to display them tho. Funko should actually put out their own line of display things.

I'd love that! Then we would know our pops would fit perfectly without having to do a lot of measurements and sometimes guessing the size like with these
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

supenman

Postby supenman » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:14 am

Flampsy wrote:
supenman wrote:
Flampsy wrote:

I'd love that! Then we would know our pops would fit perfectly without having to do a lot of measurements and sometimes guessing the size like with these

Yea i'm actually surprised they have nothing for displays. They would sell quite a bit for reasons you just mentioned.
SDCC

Funko Fundays

gunner jed

Postby gunner jed » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:38 am

Anyone know if these are gonna be available in the UK? its not on amazon UK
Twitter: @filmaddict123
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/jedwagman (I make cool marvel movie mashups and edits)

ImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:52 am

Assembled this will look sick!!

TigerLily1276

Postby TigerLily1276 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:13 am

Does look amazing but do I want it that bad!
ImageImage Image ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:24 am

KidMarvel wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I wish you luck! Mine should be safe and easy enough to display....as long as my supervillain cats don't go after it/them!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:26 am

Flampsy wrote:
Katers wrote:
Flampsy wrote:

I'm more excited about this than I've been since.....well, okay, December. Funko just keeps putting out cool stuff! This one really is cool though, since it's the first of this type! Can't wait for it!!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:27 am

supenman wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Katers wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me, assuming this does well and leads to others of this type, if they didn't have something in mind.

Or maybe they're just planning on selling us lazy susans, too! :roflmao:
Image ImageImage Image

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:39 am

holding out on adding these to my collection until more of them are available and I can see the whole team assembled. a little bit disappointed they didn't release more of these or even the whole set at once.
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:44 am

angrynate wrote:holding out on adding these to my collection until more of them are available and I can see the whole team assembled. a little bit disappointed they didn't release more of these or even the whole set at once.

I like the fact that they didn't release them all at once. It definitely helps my wallet and I think will make them more money to be honest. I like having to wait and the anticipating for sure.
Collecting since 2014

supenman

Postby supenman » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:14 am

Katers wrote:
supenman wrote:
Flampsy wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me, assuming this does well and leads to others of this type, if they didn't have something in mind.

Or maybe they're just planning on selling us lazy susans, too! :roflmao:

haha they just steal the lazy susan design and throw on a funko sticker. Even tho that sounds silly...they would probably make bank off it.
SDCC

Funko Fundays

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:59 am

Katers wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Katers wrote:

I'm more excited about this than I've been since.....well, okay, December. Funko just keeps putting out cool stuff! This one really is cool though, since it's the first of this type! Can't wait for it!!

I'm excited too! Funko does put out cool stuff! I always preorder when I can through my local gamestop, the employees and store manager know me cause of it. I came in one time and the manager goes "you only have 2 pops on your preorder list. Is everything okay?" sweet of him to ask but that also says a lot about what my preorder list tends to look like lol
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Return to “Pop!”