Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Flampsy

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series - Iron Man

Postby Flampsy » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:00 am

supenman wrote:
Katers wrote:
supenman wrote:
Definitely going to be interesting to see people's displays with this. Kind of sucks we have to get more things to display them tho. Funko should actually put out their own line of display things.

It wouldn't surprise me, assuming this does well and leads to others of this type, if they didn't have something in mind.

Or maybe they're just planning on selling us lazy susans, too! :roflmao:

haha they just steal the lazy susan design and throw on a funko sticker. Even tho that sounds silly...they would probably make bank off it.

Add a funko logo, an Avengers symbol in the center, and bam. Instant win
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
San Diego Comic Con 2007-2019, 2022-2024
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Joshburton1221

Postby Joshburton1221 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:11 pm

This is going to be a great set. I am excited for all of them.

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:35 pm

supenman wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
supenman wrote:
Definitely going to be interesting to see people's displays with this. Kind of sucks we have to get more things to display them tho. Funko should actually put out their own line of display things.

I'd love that! Then we would know our pops would fit perfectly without having to do a lot of measurements and sometimes guessing the size like with these

Yea i'm actually surprised they have nothing for displays. They would sell quite a bit for reasons you just mentioned.

Seriously! It would really make sense for them to have something so people can display their collection.

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:32 pm

Greymom wrote:
supenman wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
I'd love that! Then we would know our pops would fit perfectly without having to do a lot of measurements and sometimes guessing the size like with these

Yea i'm actually surprised they have nothing for displays. They would sell quite a bit for reasons you just mentioned.

Seriously! It would really make sense for them to have something so people can display their collection.

I hope they do decide to make something. They could make more casual ones and then do more pop culture themed ones, or do regular shelving and then one that's more like stadium seating (this makes sense in my head, not sure if it does when I put it into words lol )
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
San Diego Comic Con 2007-2019, 2022-2024
Wonder Con 2012-2019

millone

Postby millone » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:12 am

digithor wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
digithor wrote:
You should get multiples to form AROUND your desk. lol

Lol! I would love to but I think I would need a bigger office.

If only we all had the extra space.

Space shmace. Who needs to do work in an office anyway

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:27 am

millone wrote:
digithor wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

As long a person can still reach the mouse and keyboard, it should be just fine. :)
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:10 am

nascar246788 wrote:
angrynate wrote:holding out on adding these to my collection until more of them are available and I can see the whole team assembled. a little bit disappointed they didn't release more of these or even the whole set at once.

I like the fact that they didn't release them all at once. It definitely helps my wallet and I think will make them more money to be honest. I like having to wait and the anticipating for sure.

I was thinking the exact same thing with regards to the wallet! These aren't cheap pops, so I'll be glad that there's a bit of a wait in between them all! If they'd all come out at once, I'd be stressing trying to decide which would sell out quicker than the others, so I could buy that one first. To me, the delay between them is similar to getting one of the collector boxes that are sold. You know it'll come eventually, and it'll be cooler in person than the online spoilers!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:12 am

supenman wrote:
Katers wrote:
supenman wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me, assuming this does well and leads to others of this type, if they didn't have something in mind.

haha they just steal the lazy susan design and throw on a funko sticker. Even tho that sounds silly...they would probably make bank off it.

Heck, I'd probably buy multiples for when I do display oob! There are all sorts of funko products that I could have fun spinning around on display!

Ooooohhhh....what if it came with a motor that turned it for us???
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:15 am

Flampsy wrote:
Katers wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
:hello1: it starts!

I'm more excited about this than I've been since.....well, okay, December. Funko just keeps putting out cool stuff! This one really is cool though, since it's the first of this type! Can't wait for it!!

I'm excited too! Funko does put out cool stuff! I always preorder when I can through my local gamestop, the employees and store manager know me cause of it. I came in one time and the manager goes "you only have 2 pops on your preorder list. Is everything okay?" sweet of him to ask but that also says a lot about what my preorder list tends to look like lol

OMG, right??? I have 2 HT and a GS where they know me on sight. That's one of the downsides of amazon exclusives - no employees to help out making sure we get the pop we came in for! And of course, there's the downside of hoping that the shipping works for us this time!

It'll be very interesting to see if this ships in a sorter box, as well as the normal box! Really hoping that Amazon continues to step up their shipping game!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:17 am

Greymom wrote:
supenman wrote:
Flampsy wrote:

Maybe they (erroneously?) think we like the challenge??

Not going to lie. Sometimes I do!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:19 am

Flampsy wrote:
Greymom wrote:
supenman wrote:

I hope they do decide to make something. They could make more casual ones and then do more pop culture themed ones, or do regular shelving and then one that's more like stadium seating (this makes sense in my head, not sure if it does when I put it into words lol )

Makes perfect sense to me, though whether we're making sense about the same idea is tbd! I could absolutely see the stadium type display working for minis or PSH, but I think it would have to be huge for pops?
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:19 am

digithor wrote:
millone wrote:
digithor wrote:

As long a person can still reach the mouse and keyboard, it should be just fine. :)

Wireless keyboard and mouse for the win!
Image ImageImage Image

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:03 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
angrynate wrote:holding out on adding these to my collection until more of them are available and I can see the whole team assembled. a little bit disappointed they didn't release more of these or even the whole set at once.

I like the fact that they didn't release them all at once. It definitely helps my wallet and I think will make them more money to be honest. I like having to wait and the anticipating for sure.

I was thinking the exact same thing with regards to the wallet! These aren't cheap pops, so I'll be glad that there's a bit of a wait in between them all! If they'd all come out at once, I'd be stressing trying to decide which would sell out quicker than the others, so I could buy that one first. To me, the delay between them is similar to getting one of the collector boxes that are sold. You know it'll come eventually, and it'll be cooler in person than the online spoilers!

heh, I understand this approach! I am just super impatient! the one thing I can absolutely agree on is I can't wait until the whole set is released and it's out of box and displayed in all our collections!
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:36 pm

millone wrote:
digithor wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Not a bag idea. I should start to use my office as a storage unit.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:37 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
millone wrote:Space shmace. Who needs to do work in an office anyway

Even better I’ll just do a remote connection to my desktop from my laptop and work from somebody else’s office.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:49 pm

angrynate wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

heh, I understand this approach! I am just super impatient! the one thing I can absolutely agree on is I can't wait until the whole set is released and it's out of box and displayed in all our collections!

I can't wait to see the displays of them thats for sure. I think there will be some awesome displays.
Collecting since 2014

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:31 pm

These need to hurry up and all be released already! I’m so anxious to see the finished product :compress:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:43 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:These need to hurry up and all be released already! I’m so anxious to see the finished product :compress:

I am with you. I am so anxious to get the whole set.
Collecting since 2014

Joser777

Postby Joser777 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:00 pm

man i cant wait too see all the put together defiantly need this one for oob in a display case.
iso: anime protos, scott pilgrim protos, spiderman protos

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:05 pm

Cant wait for the rest to come out.
Instagram - thefunkocouple
ImageImage

Hawkeye_13

Postby Hawkeye_13 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:03 pm

100% getting all of these

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:44 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Oh now you are thinking ahead of the game.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:12 am

angrynate wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

What, super impatient? But we're all known here for our patience and restraint!! Wait...that's somewhere else! lol

Totally feel ya on this one - I want them all! They'll all be ours eventually, at least!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:14 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Even better I’ll just do a remote connection to my desktop from my laptop and work from somebody else’s office.

An even better plan! I'm sure no one will mind sharing an office with us, as long as we have space for our collections, right??
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:16 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Oh now you are thinking ahead of the game.

Yes, but apparently not quite hi-tech enough! Gotta stay on our toes to keep our space free for pops!
Image ImageImage Image

supenman

Postby supenman » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:43 am

Katers wrote:
supenman wrote:
Katers wrote:

Heck, I'd probably buy multiples for when I do display oob! There are all sorts of funko products that I could have fun spinning around on display!

Stepping up the game with a motor....i like it. Oh. OH!!!! They can also have a little speaker and make a specific one for these Avenger ones and when it rotates, the Avengers theme from that part plays as it spins!!!!!
SDCC
• 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish, 2021ish, 2022, 2023

Funko Fundays
• 2015 - 2021: Failed
• 2022: Failed, yet I was lucky enough to attend as a +1!
• 2023: First year I was successful!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

supenman

Postby supenman » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:45 am

Katers wrote:
Greymom wrote:
supenman wrote:

I do as well. Lets the creativity flow and allows for us to display them in a way that works with our individual setups.
SDCC

Funko Fundays

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:01 am

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

An even better plan! I'm sure no one will mind sharing an office with us, as long as we have space for our collections, right??

I would invite them to peruse in my toy museum. I bet they would love that.

methodsmadness

Postby methodsmadness » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:12 am

Do we have release dates for the others? Love the Iron Man and can't wait to complete the set!
Keep the MOTU line coming! :cherry:
Image Image Image Image Image

AvgPopGuy

Postby AvgPopGuy » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:30 am

Has anyone seen a picture of all of them assembled together by chance?
AvgPopGuy
:freddy1:

millone

Postby millone » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:40 am

digithor wrote:
millone wrote:
digithor wrote:

Or voice recognition. Just need a mouse

millone

Postby millone » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:41 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

This is the right solution. My office right now has just enough space for me to slide in sideways to my chair and sit. But soon that chair will have stacks of pops im sure

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:30 am

supenman wrote:
Katers wrote:
supenman wrote:

Stepping up the game with a motor....i like it. Oh. OH!!!! They can also have a little speaker and make a specific one for these Avenger ones and when it rotates, the Avengers theme from that part plays as it spins!!!!!

:mir1: :mir1: :mir1:

Maybe it can be like build-a-bear - when you order it, you can program in what you need it to have? No matter what, I would sign on for this in a heartbeat!!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:32 am

supenman wrote:
Katers wrote:
Greymom wrote:

I do as well. Lets the creativity flow and allows for us to display them in a way that works with our individual setups.

Yeah - no 2 spaces are alike, though there are often similarities. It's such a personal choice, too! Displays that I thought were a disaster have garnered more approving comments from friends than I'd ever think!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:33 am

millone wrote:
digithor wrote:

Or voice recognition. Just need a mouse

Haven't we established that the internet is always listening to us? I'm actually surprised I haven't seen more ads for this set!
Image ImageImage Image

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:26 am

millone wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

This is the right solution. My office right now has just enough space for me to slide in sideways to my chair and sit. But soon that chair will have stacks of pops im sure

I used to have that problem. However, I started to give Funko as gifts to the people around me, now their desks are covered as well.

LatinFunko

Postby LatinFunko » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:13 am

Looks great. Can't wait till mine ships.
OWNER
http://www.thefunexchange.com

IG & Facebook @thefunexchange

Image :wwe5: Image

Fundays 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2022 | 2023

FDO7 Sacramento | FDO8 San Francisco | FDO9 Sacramento

Fright Night | HQ Grand Opening | Making Fun Movie Premiere | FunKon

supenman

Postby supenman » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:59 am

Katers wrote:
supenman wrote:
Katers wrote:

Maybe it can be like build-a-bear - when you order it, you can program in what you need it to have? No matter what, I would sign on for this in a heartbeat!!

How do we make this happen?! @funko ^
SDCC

Funko Fundays

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:22 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
millone wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

I used to have that problem. However, I started to give Funko as gifts to the people around me, now their desks are covered as well.

lol , I only have one coworker in my immediate area with no pops at their desk - everyone else has at least 3 so far!! This set is definitely not going to my desk though!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:30 am

supenman wrote:
Katers wrote:
supenman wrote:

How do we make this happen?! @funko ^

Maybe out of the Funko Hollywood section where we build our own? Customize-able displays?
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Pop!”