C2E2 2024 Reveals

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Orozcoj24

Re: C2E2 2024 Reveals

Postby Orozcoj24 » Sat May 11, 2024 3:15 pm

stucho2090 wrote:
Misapops wrote:I’m so excited for the Freddy, Proto, and Franny pops! I’m a big one piece fan too so definitely excited about the Shanks Wanted poster!

The best C2E2 pop.... Tony Stark. I am so in love with that pop (this coming from Team Cap girlie) ;-)

THis is an example of a pop that is actually innovative and not another lazy variant, hopefully funko can keep this up

Misapops

Postby Misapops » Sat May 11, 2024 3:34 pm

Orozcoj24 wrote:
stucho2090 wrote:
Misapops wrote:I’m so excited for the Freddy, Proto, and Franny pops! I’m a big one piece fan too so definitely excited about the Shanks Wanted poster!

The best C2E2 pop.... Tony Stark. I am so in love with that pop (this coming from Team Cap girlie) ;-)

THis is an example of a pop that is actually innovative and not another lazy variant, hopefully funko can keep this up

I’m hoping for more new molds in the future and less black light pops!
Follow for more anime funatic fun:
Tiktok: @Misa.pops
Instagram: @Misa.pops
:freddy2:

Orozcoj24

Postby Orozcoj24 » Wed May 15, 2024 5:39 pm

Misapops wrote:
Orozcoj24 wrote:
stucho2090 wrote:

I’m hoping for more new molds in the future and less black light pops!

Blacklight pops were cool until they decided to make everything blacklight lol, now nobody wants them

Return to “Pop!”