Star Wars Rebels Pop! Thread

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
odnar

Re: Star Wars Rebels Pop! Thread

Postby odnar » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:37 pm

Megacam wrote:
odnar wrote:Yah the rebel pops are showing up on brickseek in San Diego County but I wasn't able to find them on the shelves...

My store is showing 54 of each...I even called to have them check and they gave me the same number :-s Are these going to be in a huge center display or something?

I'm guessing that number is off or mebbe combined? I've seen posts that say people noticed that the SW 3 pack numbers were combined... :-k

Pmisley

Postby Pmisley » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:18 pm

odnar wrote:
Megacam wrote:
odnar wrote:Yah the rebel pops are showing up on brickseek in San Diego County but I wasn't able to find them on the shelves...

My store is showing 54 of each...I even called to have them check and they gave me the same number :-s Are these going to be in a huge center display or something?

I'm guessing that number is off or mebbe combined? I've seen posts that say people noticed that the SW 3 pack numbers were combined... :-k

The number being displayed is for the entire Star Wars assortment. Total quantities like 54 (mine showed 116!) should be a huge red flag that it's not specific to just the Inquisitor Pops. The same was occurring for other lines as well.
Phillip
Official collector of nothing but Star Wars

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:27 pm

So I just recently started watching Clone Wars(what can I say, I was 19 when Phantom Menace came out and I hated the prequels). First, this show is in a major way making up for those (in my mind) subpar films. But second, holy cow! I watched Rebels first and I had NO idea there were so many characters in the show that originated in Clone Wars.

The amount of diligence involved in connecting the two is impressive. It also made me want to get every Rebel pop that comes out that much more!
I know it's about to leave Netflix(and I'm not even through season 1 :( ) but if you watch and enjoy Rebels I highly recommend watching Clone Wars if you haven't already!
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

HarryG5O

Postby HarryG5O » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:47 pm

paxderomano wrote:So I just recently started watching Clone Wars(what can I say, I was 19 when Phantom Menace came out and I hated the prequels). First, this show is in a major way making up for those (in my mind) subpar films. But second, holy cow! I watched Rebels first and I had NO idea there were so many characters in the show that originated in Clone Wars.

The amount of diligence involved in connecting the two is impressive. It also made me want to get every Rebel pop that comes out that much more!
I know it's about to leave Netflix(and I'm not even through season 1 :( ) but if you watch and enjoy Rebels I highly recommend watching Clone Wars if you haven't already!

Clone Wars will always have a place in my heart because I used to watch it after getting back from school. Almost ten years ago! Wow! :roflmao: I still wish they could do Clone Wars Pops. It's annoying they can't. ](*,)
You like my Savitar Avitar?!

Pops: 253
Marvel: 146
DC: 33
Star Wars: 48
Doctor Who: 19
Harry Potter: 3
Minecraft: 1

1st Pop: The Flash (CW)
100th Pop: Ron Weasley
200th Pop: Cap America (Quantum)
Latest Pop: Ben Kenobi
Favourite Pop: General Greivous

My collection: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... P8OEP3ZBE/

racheva

Postby racheva » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:46 pm

The fact that the 3 new Rebels pops are just part of the larger SW assortment is gonna make finding them near impossible! Walmart truly is the worst when it comes to Funko.
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

wraithkelso

Postby wraithkelso » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:01 pm

Why the heck are the Inquisitors so hard to find? I love these villains and I desperately want them for my collection but can't find them at any of the local walmarts yet
My Pop collection:
Disney: 297
Marvel: 53
Star Wars: 49
Harry Potter: 44
DC: 25
Animation: 11
Once Upon a Time: 9
Misc.: 28
Mystery Minis: 25
Rock-Candy: 12
Funko Games: 7
Dorbz: 5
Plush: 5
Hikari: 5
Vixens: 3
Soda: Roger Rabbit
Wobblers: Darth Vader

lrienaeds

Postby lrienaeds » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:30 pm

I found them this morning. They only had one of each Inquisitor.

Spoiler: show

Pmisley

Postby Pmisley » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:57 pm

Has anyone had any recent look finding these? I read on a Reddit post that if an employee scanned the barcode with their scan gun it will tell them the stock of that specific Pop in the store. Can anyone confirm if this is true? Brickseek is still useless because of only displaying the whole lot of Star Wars.
Phillip

TheJobaFett
HoF 2017 & Rookie
HoF 2017 & Rookie

Postby TheJobaFett » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:24 pm

I've had zero luck finding these. I feel so empty inside
ImageImageMay the Funko Be With You

The Head

Postby The Head » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:28 pm

Pmisley wrote:Has anyone had any recent look finding these? I read on a Reddit post that if an employee scanned the barcode with their scan gun it will tell them the stock of that specific Pop in the store. Can anyone confirm if this is true? Brickseek is still useless because of only displaying the whole lot of Star Wars.

Yes, that is true, but it's still likely based in the assortment. Sometimes though, they can tell how many, but if they're not on the shelf, they can't always find where they are in the back. I had this happen tonight with the cantina 3 pack. It said they had 9, but there none one the shelf and it didn't have a stock room location. ](*,)

odnar

Postby odnar » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:10 pm

I broke down and ordered the inquisitor off FPI when someone posted they were available. They also had fifth brother at the time. I didn't see the seventh sister on there but then I was able to get her in store when they first came out. I think they are on backorder now...I have never ordered from them before so I have no idea when they will be delivered. Just got tired of trying to track these guys down.

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/star-w ... 8075_9333&

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/star-w ... th-brother?

Pmisley

Postby Pmisley » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:28 pm

It feels like they are just way behind on production of this trio. I finally started seeing the 3-packs in store so I'm trying to hold out on these.
Phillip

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:39 am

odnar wrote:I broke down and ordered the inquisitor off FPI when someone posted they were available. They also had fifth brother at the time. I didn't see the seventh sister on there but then I was able to get her in store when they first came out. I think they are on backorder now...I have never ordered from them before so I have no idea when they will be delivered. Just got tired of trying to track these guys down.

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/star-w ... 8075_9333&

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/star-w ... th-brother?

Ah THANKS for the links :cheers:

I keep forgetting to check FP for the POPs I need, glad I can cross these off my list :)
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

michael

Postby michael » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:20 pm

Maul and Rex joined my Ahsoka and Sabine thanks to Smuggler's Bounty this week. I don't have enough time or cash to hunt down all the Rebels Pop's, but a touch of blue (Thrawn) would really make this colorful collection Pop even more. Hope Thrawn is achievable.

North Jersey
My collection: http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... NUWQPZICW/
Shamelessly downsizing as MikeAwesome13 on eBay.

goldmonkey13

Postby goldmonkey13 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:00 am

Seventh Sister is now on FPI pre-order

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/star-w ... nth-sister

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:22 am

Dogmatic wrote:Posted this in the Dance Hall the other day, I picked up a Chopp to go with my Chopper.

Did Funko ever explain why this occurred?
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:36 am

michael wrote:Maul and Rex joined my Ahsoka and Sabine thanks to Smuggler's Bounty this week. I don't have enough time or cash to hunt down all the Rebels Pop's, but a touch of blue (Thrawn) would really make this colorful collection Pop even more. Hope Thrawn is achievable.

That's a great collection so far, I hope you get Thrawn too

I plan on hunting down the remaining Rebels POPs once I'm done with Mass Effect
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:05 am

Nice collection! Rebels was a great way to get my star wars fix in before they restarted the franchise at the movies
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

PhasmaPop

Postby PhasmaPop » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:49 am

I hadn't seen Rebels, but I kept seeing the pops and the characters looked interesting. I wasn't going to buy pops for something I hadn't seen so I passed on them. I just started subscribing to Smugglers Bounty and I figured I should watch the show since I was getting Rebels pops in that box. Decided to go ahead and watch and I just binged all 3 seasons this week. I am hooked and eagerly awaiting season 4! Needless to say, I ordered all the pops from this line and now the only one I am missing is Ahsoka Tano. I'm hoping to find her for cheaper than $30, but we'll see. Of course I'll need to track down Thrawn and imperial Chopper as well now. Love this show.

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:36 pm

^^^Imperial Chopper is rumored to be a Hot Topic exclusive so it shouldn't be too hard to find. Thrawn is my concern. It'll be (imo) a really bad move if he isn't shared at retail. A popular character for a line I'm reasonably sure kids are actually collecting? I'm hoping for B&N or Target, at least they are usually good with getting exclusives even if they sell out quickly. I think with Thrawn's origin being in a novel, B&N would be a food place for him.

did you get the Walgreens Masked Sabine too? She was pretty hard to come by as well.

The show really is awesome. I'm a little behind but have been hooked from episode 1.

As for the Walmart exclusives, I never got a notice from Walmart so I logging into my account and it says my entire order was already shipped and will be at my store on Friday...even the Inquisitor, who was OOS when I went back immedietly after my order went through. Fingers crossed this isn't the first (of at least 5) site-to-store shipment to be damaged, although those friggin' stickers they put on them aren't always fun to remove.

mactds

Postby mactds » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:57 pm

Anyone else torn on Rebels pops, regarding their changing look? I want to get the full set, but Ezra is different than the season 1/2 mold, and so is Kanan, with Sabine changing her hair every season. I just stare at them every time I'm at a store wondering if there will be future releases, or just dive in now. Still on the fence, it hurts up here =p
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:15 pm

Since the line seems to be doing well, I don't see why Funko wouldn't keep going. It just depends on what you like. For me personally, I like having the "evolution" of a character, so I'll get any versions they make.

It's true, you run the risk of not having those characters in you collection if they never make another version though...and that's exactly the way Funko/Hasbro/Mattel/et, all like it. My advice? Buy what you like and be happy with what you have. :cheese:

My problem? Finding a Hera with decent feet #-o geez, what happened there?

Pmisley

Postby Pmisley » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:22 pm

POPtor WHO wrote:^^^Imperial Chopper is rumored to be a Hot Topic exclusive so it shouldn't be too hard to find. Thrawn is my concern. It'll be (imo) a really bad move if he isn't shared at retail. A popular character for a line I'm reasonably sure kids are actually collecting? I'm hoping for B&N or Target, at least they are usually good with getting exclusives even if they sell out quickly. I think with Thrawn's origin being in a novel, B&N would be a food place for him.

did you get the Walgreens Masked Sabine too? She was pretty hard to come by as well.

The show really is awesome. I'm a little behind but have been hooked from episode 1.

As for the Walmart exclusives, I never got a notice from Walmart so I logging into my account and it says my entire order was already shipped and will be at my store on Friday...even the Inquisitor, who was OOS when I went back immedietly after my order went through. Fingers crossed this isn't the first (of at least 5) site-to-store shipment to be damaged, although those friggin' stickers they put on them aren't always fun to remove.

Thrawn is rumored to be a Toys R Us exclusive. I've never hunted for Pops at TRU before so I'm not sure how well they maintain stock.

Still waiting on Walmart to restock the Inquisitors trio as I missed the first pass.
Phillip

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:46 pm

I just found that out myself right after I posted lol TRU shouldn't be too bad, they've gotten what seems like cases of their exclusives lately so here's hoping.

Good luck on the Inquisitors. You'd think they'd have loads of them in store. It seems like they do for every other property. There are literally half a dozen (at least) of Killer Croc, Blanka, and that MMPR exclusives hogging all the shelf space at my store right now :evil:

PhasmaPop

Postby PhasmaPop » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:54 pm

POPtor WHO wrote:^^^Imperial Chopper is rumored to be a Hot Topic exclusive so it shouldn't be too hard to find. Thrawn is my concern. It'll be (imo) a really bad move if he isn't shared at retail. A popular character for a line I'm reasonably sure kids are actually collecting? I'm hoping for B&N or Target, at least they are usually good with getting exclusives even if they sell out quickly. I think with Thrawn's origin being in a novel, B&N would be a food place for him.

Yes! I did get masked Sabine, off of eBay. I was also lucky enough to see someone post about the Wal-Mart exclusives being in stock online on another site and got those, then posted it here. The rest of the set I got from pop in a box while they had a flash sale the other day. Just waiting on them all to show up now. Rather impatiently waiting lol.

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:30 am

awesome, congrats on getting caught up so fast. this is an awesome line/subline, and they look great as a group. probably one of the few I'll try to be a completest on...assuming they don't make any too hard to come by.
Last edited by POPtor WHO on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:35 pm

I still have this show on my list to watch. With all the cool pops coming maybe I should get started!
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

justjonnoh

Postby justjonnoh » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:50 pm

Ugh I just got an email that my Inquisitor was back ordered. My Fifth Brother should arrive by tonight though.

Geolix450

Postby Geolix450 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:42 pm

Hoping for a wave 2 of Rebels Pops. Started watching the show because the characters looked cool as Pops, had no idea it would be so good... Trying my hardest to resist getting ALL of them, but I would love to collect every variant. For future Pops I wouldn't mind season 3 Kanan, AP 5, Agent Kallus and maybe some of the memorable one-off characters like Click-Clack the Geonosian!
Follow my Instagram @Dr_Anrak

Star-Wing

Postby Star-Wing » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:19 pm

Got my site-to-store of Inquisitor, 5th Brother, & 7th Sister; the latter was missing the Walmart exclusive sticker for some reason. All arrived in pretty good shape, so nice job Walmart!

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:31 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:I still have this show on my list to watch. With all the cool pops coming maybe I should get started!

The show is really excellent. Though it's not necessary, if you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend watching Clone Wars first though. A number of character from it are in Rebels.
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:20 am

paxderomano wrote:The show is really excellent. Though it's not necessary, if you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend watching Clone Wars first though. A number of character from it are in Rebels.

Good advice =D> but it is very accessible for those who would rather pass on the Clone Wars, its mostly new characters :)

I would recommend it also, and for anyone looking for all the episodes just PM me and I can share :)
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

racheva

Postby racheva » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:27 pm

Now that I've finished season 3, I'm really hoping for an
Agent Kallus pop. I love what they've done with him!
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

PhasmaPop

Postby PhasmaPop » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:35 am

racheva wrote:Now that I've finished season 3, I'm really hoping for an

Me too!
I wonder what they could do to make it an interesting pop though. No offense to Kallas, but next to all the other Rebels pops, he might look pretty boring. I'd probably still buy it though! Maybe they could have a beat up chase variant lol

Pmisley

Postby Pmisley » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:23 am

PhasmaPop wrote:

Me too!
I wonder what they could do to make it an interesting pop though. No offense to Kallas, but next to all the other Rebels pops, he might look pretty boring. I'd probably still buy it though! Maybe they could have a beat up chase variant lol

I'm going to exclude spoiler tags since we aren't discussing specific show details or any current Pops. :D

The only thing Kallus needs to stand on his own as a Pop are those glorious Chops on his face! I think he is must make character for wave 2.
Phillip

racheva

Postby racheva » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:47 pm

Pmisley wrote:
PhasmaPop wrote:

Me too!

I'm going to exclude spoiler tags since we aren't discussing specific show details or any current Pops. :D

The only thing Kallus needs to stand on his own as a Pop are those glorious Chops on his face! I think he is must make character for wave 2.

I was thinking about his muttonchops! But I kinda like the disheveled hair from the finale. That plus some battle damage would be awesome.

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:55 am

racheva wrote:I was thinking about his muttonchops! But I kinda like the disheveled hair from the finale. That plus some battle damage would be awesome.

This!!! Theres plenty of appeal in that idea and the more Rebels POPs we get the better :D
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

McScruffy

Postby McScruffy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:25 am

I am finishing the finale now. I believe that Funko will continue with the Rebels line and do updated versions of the characters. Others I would like to see are Gen. Dodonna, Kallus, AP-5,
a rebels OB1
, and maybe a 6" Bendu.
Call me toDD

Pop Count: 425 (290(?) are Star Wars)
1st Pop: R2-D2
Most recent:Holiday Yoda
Grails: Holo Darth Maul/Vader, Boushh Unmasked, Biggs

Original Band: badmarriagemusic.com

PhasmaPop

Postby PhasmaPop » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:14 am

If they make it, I will buy it. This is one of the few lines I want the whole set.

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:07 pm

McScruffy wrote:I am finishing the finale now. I believe that Funko will continue with the Rebels line and do updated versions of the characters. Others I would like to see are Gen. Dodonna, Kallus, AP-5,
a rebels OB1
, and maybe a 6" Bendu.

Omg AP-5 YESSSSS!!!!

I need a POP of that loveable Alan Rickman droid lol

or as he would say "I think the more pressing question is why haven't I been made already, I'm clearly more qualified than most who have" you have to read it in his voice lol
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

Return to “Pop!”