Brian, good sir, will we see more "Supernatural" POP!s soon-ish?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Tusken

Re: Brian, good sir, will we see more "Supernatural" POP!s soon-ish?

Postby Tusken » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:52 am

Was 300 any good? I see John returns so wondering how that will play out. Still waiting on a 2 pack of John and Mary. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:37 pm

Tusken wrote:Was 300 any good? I see John returns so wondering how that will play out. Still waiting on a 2 pack of John and Mary. :freddy3:

I didn't get to watch it yet, but it's on my DVR and I plan on watching it tonight or tomorrow.. And, a two pack of John and Mary would be stellar.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:19 am

BillyLouis wrote:
Tusken wrote:Was 300 any good? I see John returns so wondering how that will play out. Still waiting on a 2 pack of John and Mary. :freddy3:

I didn't get to watch it yet, but it's on my DVR and I plan on watching it tonight or tomorrow.. And, a two pack of John and Mary would be stellar.

Watched it last night and it was good but sad knowing Jon couldn't be on the show more. I don't want to spoil anything. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

Nerdfulthingz

Postby Nerdfulthingz » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:47 am

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it in this thread but after looking at the new Scooby Doo Pop with the Mansion...I was thinking it would be SOOOO great if they did the cartoon versions of Sam & Dean in the Scooby Doo episode!!!
I just like smiling...smilings my favorite

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:58 am

Nerdfulthingz wrote:Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it in this thread but after looking at the new Scooby Doo Pop with the Mansion...I was thinking it would be SOOOO great if they did the cartoon versions of Sam & Dean in the Scooby Doo episode!!!

Yes! Yes! Yes! :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

3Dean

Postby 3Dean » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:55 pm

Sign me up for animated Sam, Dean, and Cas!

racheva

Postby racheva » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:28 pm

Nerdfulthingz wrote:Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it in this thread but after looking at the new Scooby Doo Pop with the Mansion...I was thinking it would be SOOOO great if they did the cartoon versions of Sam & Dean in the Scooby Doo episode!!!

I thought about that, but I'm note sure how that would be possible. Pops are already sort of animated versions of real people.
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

racheva

Postby racheva » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:30 pm

SPN pops are so slow in coming out! I can't believe we still don't have Mary, John, Gabriel, Chuck, not to mention the Lucifer we were promised. So much potential!
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

Nerdfulthingz

Postby Nerdfulthingz » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:58 am

racheva wrote:

I thought about that, but I'm note sure how that would be possible. Pops are already sort of animated versions of real people.

True but I'm sure they could make them look more cartoon-ish?
I just like smiling...smilings my favorite

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:04 am

racheva wrote:

Probably would work out better as a Vynl.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:48 pm

NCDS wrote:
racheva wrote:

and alas, Vynl has a new purpose lol
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:42 pm

91shawny wrote:
NCDS wrote:
racheva wrote:

and alas, Vynl has a new purpose lol

Oh no he didn't :roflmao:
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:58 pm

Well, with next season being announced as the shows final one, hopefully we'll see some special releases,or something celebrating the long run of the show..
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

matrixman9

Postby matrixman9 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:15 pm

so sad this show is ending. I just watched the whole series and caught up and am watching them as they air. Now its ending. THeres too many characters to list what I would want. Some big ones are Jack, Rowena, and Mary.

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:37 pm

I didn't think I'd be sad when this ended because I hadn't been watching for awhile, but I kind of am. Hopefully Funko does some more updated and older characters for the final season.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:03 pm

matrixman9 wrote:so sad this show is ending. I just watched the whole series and caught up and am watching them as they air. Now its ending. THeres too many characters to list what I would want. Some big ones are Jack, Rowena, and Mary.

I can't believe they are going to turn Jack into the....not going to spoiler. I think we will see Jack, Rowena and a 2 pack with Mary and John soon. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:03 pm

matrixman9 wrote:so sad this show is ending. I just watched the whole series and caught up and am watching them as they air. Now its ending. THeres too many characters to list what I would want. Some big ones are Jack, Rowena, and Mary.

I can't believe they are going to turn Jack into the....not going to spoiler. I think we will see Jack, Rowena and a 2 pack with Mary and John soon. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:54 am

I am extremely sad the show is ending next year, but I've got a full year to get emotional about it, haha.
I'm a handful of episodes behind this season, have been waiting for the wife and son to coordinate schedules, but I'm tired of waiting so hope to watch them this week or weekend.

That said, I still need NEW characters in Pop form please, come on Funkoooooo. Please and thank you! :D

Rowena, Jack, Kevin, Death, Lucifer, War, Pestilence, Famine, Mary, John, alpha Vampire, a Reaper, Chuck, Amara, various other creatures.
Another full wave including a bunch of these would make me very happy! :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 750ish
Dorbz: 35
Mystery Minis: 33
Sodas: 7
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

nyel24

Postby nyel24 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:02 pm

i was gutted seeing the show end but i'm glad they will be able to go out with another full season to be able to wrap up all of the characters arcs. I'm sure they will do justice to the fans of the show.

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:32 pm

nyel24 wrote:i was gutted seeing the show end but i'm glad they will be able to go out with another full season to be able to wrap up all of the characters arcs. I'm sure they will do justice to the fans of the show.

The last complete season I watched was 5 because that's how it was originally supposed to end. I felt like it never was going to. Are the later seasons worth the watch?
Jenny
For more fun on IG: @harrypopter

Harry Potter. Disney villains.

Fundays 2017 :freddy1:

evrythngzen

Postby evrythngzen » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:34 pm

BillyLouis wrote:I heard from a friend recently that he read Brian stated there were more "Supernatural" POP!s on the way. Does anyone know if this is true? I mean, obviously, there is a lot of beating of the drum for the Impala. And, there is quite a bit more we would all like to see, but I won't go into deep wish lists here. Though, I will say there are a few easy makes already on the shelves from Funko, look at Negan take that head off and put it on a new body and BOOM! John Winchester, or take Jacob from "LOST" head on a new body and BOOM! Lucifer, what there is another one from "LOST"? Yup, take The Man in Blacks head and BOOM!, the one of the Four Horsemen in War. And, what's that, Katie Cassidy's Black Canary into the first Ruby? BOOM!....okay well, that's a stretch with her mask, but yeah, is there any word on more "Supernatural" POP!s on the way?

Thank you for tolerating my foolishness,

Billy.

No foolishness...I have never swapped parts or done anything custom...but now I really want to do the ones you suggested!! Brilliant!!
:freddy3: Collector, convention manager, all around nerdy weirdo!!

evrythngzen

Postby evrythngzen » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:35 pm

HarryPOPter wrote:
nyel24 wrote:i was gutted seeing the show end but i'm glad they will be able to go out with another full season to be able to wrap up all of the characters arcs. I'm sure they will do justice to the fans of the show.

The last complete season I watched was 5 because that's how it was originally supposed to end. I felt like it never was going to. Are the later seasons worth the watch?

I have been with the show since day 1 and while some of the episodes in later seasons were wonky at best..over all, I have been thrilled to be there for the whole ride. Give it a shot if you have the time.

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:40 pm

evrythngzen wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:

I have been with the show since day 1 and while some of the episodes in later seasons were wonky at best..over all, I have been thrilled to be there for the whole ride. Give it a shot if you have the time.

Ahh ok good to know. I know other people have told me that it's up and down. I also know that Sam and Dean die a million more times hahah.
Jenny

Fawny

Postby Fawny » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:23 pm

HarryPOPter wrote:

Season 6 is really good (The French Mistake is the best episode ever!). Season 7 is almost complete rubbish with maybe a good episode here and there. I hated the entire Leviathan story arc. But that season does redeem itself towards the end (hello, Charlie!). Then starting in Season 8, it gets better again. The episode Stuck In The Middle With You during season 12 is one of the best of the series.
Image Image
Courtesies: SPN Sig: ChinoX Team Badges: valorandvellum Team Tardis: hailmary25

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:51 pm

Fawny wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:

Season 6 is really good (The French Mistake is the best episode ever!). Season 7 is almost complete rubbish with maybe a good episode here and there. I hated the entire Leviathan story arc. But that season does redeem itself towards the end (hello, Charlie!). Then starting in Season 8, it gets better again. The episode Stuck In The Middle With You during season 12 is one of the best of the series.

Thanks for the recap! I actually watched The French Mistake and was a film student at that time so it was hilarious and relevant to my life. I heard about the Leviathan arc and that scared me away. But if I have time, I’ll look into it with your thoughts in mind. I definitely miss the characters!
Jenny

Clutch

Postby Clutch » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:24 am

More please.
Fundays 16’, 17’, 18’, 19’, 22’, FDO8 Chicago, FunkyHundo, Hollywood Grand Opening, Fright Night 22, MaskOWeen 22’, AquaSox Opening night, SDCC 9 years running, NYCC 6 years running and so much more. Largest Pokemon Prototype collector.

nyel24

Postby nyel24 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:02 pm

Fawny wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:

The French Mistake is my favorite episode. I have rewatched that episode a few times and it never gets old.

Luckynala323

Postby Luckynala323 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:15 pm

I hope so! So bummed about the show ending, but new Pop's would help cheer me and the rest of the fandom up lol. Thankfully my friend & I are going to the Creation Ent Supernatural convention this Fall in NJ! She got us front row seats this year!

Luckynala323

Postby Luckynala323 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:15 pm

Oh -- It would be great to see the Wayward Sisters Pops made

nyel24

Postby nyel24 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:24 pm

Luckynala323 wrote:I hope so! So bummed about the show ending, but new Pop's would help cheer me and the rest of the fandom up lol. Thankfully my friend & I are going to the Creation Ent Supernatural convention this Fall in NJ! She got us front row seats this year!

That is awesome to be able to see J2 upclose. Have fun. I have always wanted to go to one of the conventions but just never had the time to. I hope they continue to do those even after the show is over.

Luckynala323

Postby Luckynala323 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:58 pm

nyel24 wrote:
Luckynala323 wrote:I hope so! So bummed about the show ending, but new Pop's would help cheer me and the rest of the fandom up lol. Thankfully my friend & I are going to the Creation Ent Supernatural convention this Fall in NJ! She got us front row seats this year!

That is awesome to be able to see J2 upclose. Have fun. I have always wanted to go to one of the conventions but just never had the time to. I hope they continue to do those even after the show is over.

This one will be my third one! They are really sweet in person, and Misha is even better in person lol! I think they will continue it for a little while so I definitely think you should try to make one soon. :)

nyel24

Postby nyel24 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:15 pm

cool. awesome to hear.

evrythngzen

Postby evrythngzen » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:01 pm

Have a blast!! Those show are epic!! Pricey, but Epic!

Fawny

Postby Fawny » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:10 pm

So jealous! I wanted to go to the Nashville one but since I am unemployed this year, couldn’t justify the spending. I hope to be employed here soon and save for next year’s. I would love to get the gold front row package! Meeting Misha is a dream of mine.
Image Image
Courtesies: SPN Sig: ChinoX Team Badges: valorandvellum Team Tardis: hailmary25

Luckynala323

Postby Luckynala323 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:36 pm

Fawny wrote:

So jealous! I wanted to go to the Nashville one but since I am unemployed this year, couldn’t justify the spending. I hope to be employed here soon and save for next year’s. I would love to get the gold front row package! Meeting Misha is a dream of mine.

I highly recommend putting that on your to do list lol

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:29 am

It's nice to see this thread active again, maybe that'll show someone that we are eager for more..

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:30 am

Fawny wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:

Leviathan arc was hilarious with their "references"
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

stacyinil

Postby stacyinil » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:48 pm

You'll have tons of fun at the convention. Go to all the panels as so many of them are fun. Go to the Saturday Night Special, you'll be amazed at how well so many of the actors can sing. Make sure to bring snacks and keep hydrated because that convention schedule is jam packed and even more so when you add on photo ops.

I've been going to the Chicago one since 2008. So in about 10 days, I'll going to the convention hotel. I kind of wish I had splurged on front row, but I have an aisle seat in Gold that I refuse to give up. I do wish I could move up a couple aisles, but I'm stuck at row G.

I have taken Funko items to be signed. Here's the Castiel Pop that I had Misha sign the box on in 2014.

ImageMisha Collins autograph by stacyinil, on Flickr

Stacy in IL

stacyinil

Postby stacyinil » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:50 pm

I do hope that they release some more characters like Rowena, Jodi, Donna, Jack and more.

Stacy in IL

nyel24

Postby nyel24 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:01 pm

that is awesome to hear and this is why the show will be on for 15 seasons.

Return to “Pop!”