Would you pay full price for Disney Series 4?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
G_O_Rilla

Re: Would you pay full price for Disney Series 4?

Postby G_O_Rilla » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:48 pm

singerguy04 wrote:But won't you guys have to open the box to move the head? If that's the case then what's the point? Unless you just like displaying with the box and are not afraid of diminishing value. Not that diminishing value is really an issue due to the Pops packaging.

Exactly what sophie said i love displaying in box its not about never opened boxes
I'm Justin

singerguy04

Postby singerguy04 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:55 pm

That makes sense then I guess, I still think he'll be one of the lower selling ones though. Like how Zurg and Elastigirl are the last two left on DisneyStore.com now. George Sandersen didn't sell that well in my area either, I bet I might still be able to find him on clearance in some stores now.
I'm Jeffrey!
IN SEARCH OF: SDCC '15 - Rapunzel w/Frying Pan, Flame Anger, Both Baymax, Regina
NYCC '15 - Blue Mater, Flocked Stitch

malmoore

Postby malmoore » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:57 pm

even though none of series 3 were super hard to find i always thought peter pan and zurg were rare since they came out later than the other ones. i still wonder why that happened

FunkoH

Postby FunkoH » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:58 pm

I saw a bunch of George Sandersons at the DS at the outlet mall near us a couple of days ago.
Heili aka FunkoH

DocRamon

Postby DocRamon » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:42 pm

malmoore wrote:even though none of series 3 were super hard to find i always thought peter pan and zurg were rare since they came out later than the other ones. i still wonder why that happened

there was a production problem with them, related to pan's feather and zurg's cape, i believe. the pieces had to be adjusted last minute, which pushed their releases back a bit. but i believe they were still produced in the same number as all the others, so they're no rarer than any other series 3 pop.

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:52 pm

I'm getting them when they first come out. Of choirse there is only two I want from this series Tigger and Grumpy. I just was in the Disney Store today and it look like they just restock them. They had all of them but Peter,Ariel & Pooh. And the thing is I was in there on Friday and they only had Miss. Incredable when I was there Friday.

specialed

Postby specialed » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Jax wrote:I'm not a Disney completist, so it depends on the piece for me.

Same here but some those look pretty damn good
ImageImage

Return to “Pop!”