Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
ucmerolling117

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series - Iron Man

Postby ucmerolling117 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:08 pm

ucmerolling117 wrote:wonder if they will do one for every avenger, would be cool if they all clipped together like those old mcdonalds toys way back to make the entire scene of them together

good news just read the Amazon description.

This series will capture the iconic moment from the first Avengers movie, where the team circles up, and assembles for the first time. Each figure will nest perfectly into the next, eventually forming a dynamic 12-inch diameter set piece, with 6 total figures

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:11 pm

Sweet Jesus they had me at Marvel but they fit together??? Well guess who has to get all of them now. Crap.
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:48 pm

It's really cool! I've halted my Marvel collection to just Spidey stuff but these are really creative and well done. I wonder what kind of other properties they could do this concept for
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:56 pm

This is everything I have ever wanted in a Marvel set.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Gingy from Shrek, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:12 am

These are going to look pretty awesome when they are all put together.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:19 am

RSVHockeyDude wrote:Iron Man should be musical one on when you push him he can say AVENGERS ASSEMBLE.

Or play that soundtrack clip that we'll all be hearing in our heads when we assemble the team!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:25 am

divade23 wrote:Sweet Jesus they had me at Marvel but they fit together??? Well guess who has to get all of them now. Crap.

At least they're spacing them out a bit so we don't get hit with the price tag all at once!

Don't know where I'm going to put these, but that is a problem I am willing to have! Definitely going oob with this batch! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:23 am

This thing looks awesome!! I already pre-ordered iron man off of amazon.
Collecting since 2014

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:24 am

divade23 wrote:Sweet Jesus they had me at Marvel but they fit together??? Well guess who has to get all of them now. Crap.

I am not a completest at all, but this set, I will have to complete it for sure.
Collecting since 2014

Typale

Postby Typale » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:24 am

ucmerolling117 wrote:
ucmerolling117 wrote:wonder if they will do one for every avenger, would be cool if they all clipped together like those old mcdonalds toys way back to make the entire scene of them together

This series will capture the iconic moment from the first Avengers movie, where the team circles up, and assembles for the first time. Each figure will nest perfectly into the next, eventually forming a dynamic 12-inch diameter set piece, with 6 total figures

Epic scene and this will be great!!
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:22 am

This is such an awesome idea, and I can't wait to see how the other Avengers fit into it. I just YouTubed this moment from the movie and... does this mean there will be a super sized Hulk pop for this set?!? I mean.. they have to right?.. if they want to be movie accurate lol
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:14 am

Crap. At first I was like no way do I have room for a deluxe pop like that. And then find out its going to be the iconic huddle up from Avengers? Heck yeah I need these!
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

Focustom

Postby Focustom » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:24 am

volsspongebob wrote:Crap. At first I was like no way do I have room for a deluxe pop like that. And then find out its going to be the iconic huddle up from Avengers? Heck yeah I need these!

Hahaha that was my same exact thought. I definitely need them now and preordered the first! Can’t wait to see the rest.
POP! Count: 589 and ever growing
Inspired nerd with a camera
IG @curiouslypop

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:21 pm

Katers wrote:

At least they're spacing them out a bit so we don't get hit with the price tag all at once!

Don't know where I'm going to put these, but that is a problem I am willing to have! Definitely going oob with this batch! :cheers:

For sure!!! I’m normally in box but these are a must be out for full appreciation.

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:19 pm

As always, and after having collected for a few years, I just don't have the room for these. I love the idea, just can't justify the amount of space it will take.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:40 pm

Got my pre-order in! I must say I got more and more excited as I read through the details. Now I've gotta wait 2 months for this to launch!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:00 pm

scullysdad wrote:What does everyone think of this?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081R ... UTF8&psc=1

I am a huge sucker for Movie Moments and deluxe Pops, so I will be getting these and assembling the team.

Here are the bullet points from the Amazon listing:

The Marvel Avengers Assemble Series is a brand-new initiative from Funko, exclusively available on Amazon. The Funko Pop! Deluxe Avengers Assemble Series will feature 6 brand new unique figures, starting with Tony Stark himself, Iron Man.

This series will capture the iconic moment from the first Avengers movie, where the team circles up, and assembles for the first time. Each figure will nest perfectly into the next, eventually forming a dynamic 12-inch diameter set piece, with 6 total figures.

These figures feature a level of detail not captured by the original line of Funko Pop! made for the first Avengers movie. The next figure in the series will be shown and announced when the previous figure begins shipping.

Each figure will be available for individual purchase, as they are announced. Figures will continue to be announced and made available throughout 2020.

Start your Avengers Assemble series today by securing the first figure, Iron Man! Exclusive to Amazon!
    The Avengers Assemble: Iron Man figure stands 5.5 inches tall, with a base that is 5 inches wide, and 4 inches deep. The figure will come in a window box display. Make sure to collect all figures in the Avengers Assemble series to build your very own Avengers Assemble moment.

I can already tell by the silhouttes of the pops on the back of Iron Man that when you purchase all of these and put them in place it will recreate the iconic scene from the avengers movie where they did the 360 camera pan
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

The1one1

Postby The1one1 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:28 pm

This is exciting. I hope it’s a sign of more to come. Preferably Star Wars!
Aloha! Call me Cliffy!
IG: The1one1

ImageImageImage ImageImage

lrdavis28

Postby lrdavis28 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:57 pm

didnt read any details, they had me at iron man
call me LD

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:57 am

The1one1 wrote:This is exciting. I hope it’s a sign of more to come. Preferably Star Wars!

Oh that would be cool to see, the original characters.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:03 am

This is going to be incredible when complete. I am going to be getting two sets. One for home and one for the work desk!

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:46 am

Typale wrote:
ucmerolling117 wrote:

Epic scene and this will be great!!

Ya know, some days I am SO glad I have my people in here! A coworker today asked me if I'd seen this pop, and was I ordering it. We talked about it, and I mentioned the scene (and he's seen all the movies multiple times), and he says I have to describe the scene better so he knows what scene I'm talking about! I really thought he was pranking me in that moment!

And then I come here, and read stuff like this..! Thank goodness! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:49 am

Focustom wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:Crap. At first I was like no way do I have room for a deluxe pop like that. And then find out its going to be the iconic huddle up from Avengers? Heck yeah I need these!

Hahaha that was my same exact thought. I definitely need them now and preordered the first! Can’t wait to see the rest.

I really wish they would let us subscribe for this! Just take my money, and don't make me worry about missing out on a drop! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:53 am

divade23 wrote:
Katers wrote:

For sure!!! I’m normally in box but these are a must be out for full appreciation.

I've been thinking about how these fit together, and in my head they're kinda like pie pieces. I can't wait to see how they actually work!
Image ImageImage Image

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:29 am

the pop looks really great! can't wait to see the other characters from this line
ImageImage

mariog1497

Postby mariog1497 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:00 am

When I saw the name say "Avengers Assemble" I was wondering if it was going to be some buildable moment and it turns out it is going to end up being just that (: I also think it's really cool that the suit variants from the first Avengers movies will in a way be rereleased through these exclusives
Hey, I'm Mario! | Collector since 2015 | IG: @CoppedEmAll

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:13 am

Katers wrote:
divade23 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I've been thinking about how these fit together, and in my head they're kinda like pie pieces. I can't wait to see how they actually work!

In the movie they assemble in a circle and the camera pans around them while they are get ready. They all facing outward but in a circle. I’m so dang excited.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:27 am

ucmerolling117 wrote:

This is extremely dope. Really kinda like a ultra deluxe movie moment tbh
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Typale

Postby Typale » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:24 am

Katers wrote:
Focustom wrote:

I really wish they would let us subscribe for this! Just take my money, and don't make me worry about missing out on a drop! :mir1:

Lol right?!? I need them all
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:17 pm

This is gonna be a cool display!

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:20 pm

Part of me says that this looks great, part of me thinks that it won't line up well with the other pops in my display
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 pm

I am stoked to see a new format. Nice break from the standard lone pop and hopefully more display friendly than the Movie Moments that are all stand alone pieces. The Movie Moments and Comic Moments sets are fun but have a hefty display space cost.

Now I need to see that the overall display dimensions will be so I can get a rotating display stand... :-k
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:09 pm

I think the idea isn't bad. I have a lot of these type of "connect display" pieces for like my DBZ figures. Problem is space. It's something I might do for like 1 or 2 lines.
Hello I'm ESKO!
900+ Pops, Mystery Minis, Sodas & Other Funko Products
Mayor of Angrytown

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:42 pm

lrdavis28 wrote:didnt read any details, they had me at iron man

#facts

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:14 pm

Esko5150 wrote:I think the idea isn't bad. I have a lot of these type of "connect display" pieces for like my DBZ figures. Problem is space. It's something I might do for like 1 or 2 lines.

Simple, Coffee Table...Kitchen Table. lol
ImageImageImageImage

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:06 am

I super mixed on the Iron Man because it’s super awesome and it’s not to bad of a price but the thing is if I buy one I’ll want to get all 6 to complete the set.

kelvinwong

Postby kelvinwong » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:59 pm

Typale wrote:I love this. Might replace my old avengers pieces with these altogether!!

this is like a grand movie moment. the fact that you can join these makes it so attractive.

iron man's details are amazing with the battle damages too.
ImageImageImageImage

kelvinwong

Postby kelvinwong » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:00 pm

Funko_boy13 wrote:I super mixed on the Iron Man because it’s super awesome and it’s not to bad of a price but the thing is if I buy one I’ll want to get all 6 to complete the set.

hehe get all 6. it will be a fantastic movie moment
ImageImageImageImage

kelvinwong

Postby kelvinwong » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:01 pm

Esko5150 wrote:I think the idea isn't bad. I have a lot of these type of "connect display" pieces for like my DBZ figures. Problem is space. It's something I might do for like 1 or 2 lines.

yup i agree too. space is definitely a worry. but heck this is really iconic
ImageImageImageImage

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:08 pm

Funko_boy13 wrote:I super mixed on the Iron Man because it’s super awesome and it’s not to bad of a price but the thing is if I buy one I’ll want to get all 6 to complete the set.

Just like every bit of pop collecting lol. Love how these pieces will connect together though. Makes a great case to take em out of box!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”